turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Tried that already but i am unable to as i keep getting a message saying that the file is corrupt
I hope you used 7-Zip to extract, WINRar doesn´t work properly with these files.

Anyway "corrupted files" is the main problem if downloading splitted files - AI R15 are 15 single files, so you have the chance 15 times to get a download failure.
You have to figure out which part is corrupted and download this one again.

Or - that´s the reason why it´s heavily recommended to use torrent download - the big single .7z file is also by far easier to extract/install.
Torrent file for AI R15 here
Pls note that the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game. You can deactivate before starting torrent download unless you want to intensively work with StudioNEO.

Reactions: pepplez

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Alright i will try with 7 zip . I can't open the torrent file for some reason
I´m using uTorrent (free) all the time without any failure since R4.
Download the torrent file, double click on it and uTorrent will automatically open and ask you to start the download.
There you have the option to deactivate Modpack Studio.
torrent-AI-R15.jpg

skinnywomenmustdie

Formerly 'letskillbitches'
Nov 28, 2021
does anyone have a working MaterialEdtior? because ive already posted that when i click on it nothing happens. I replaced it with HS2 material editor now it's completely broken.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

skinnywomenmustdie

Nov 28, 2021
turbojoe
1716763771255.png
updated bepinEx now its giving me this
1716763967712.png
edit: now my bepinex doesnt work at all, some give a functioning bepinex folder for AI
man wish modmanager had integrity verification so i could fix errors

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

skinnywomenmustdie

Nov 28, 2021
gg i have to redownload the entire fckn game (100gb) just to get a functioning bepinex folder again just to get material editor to work

skinnywomenmustdie

Nov 28, 2021
latest BepInEx

latest HS Plugins

Don't ragequit for no reason.
P.s. And make backups before you replace your mods.
I just tried that it broke my game
uninstalled it cuz switched to hs2 (it has more mods)

• Haha

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I just tried that it broke my game
uninstalled it cuz switched to hs2 (it has more mods)
It doesn't have "more mods" if you want to use the studio nearly all maps are working as fine as clothes and items. Only thing I didn't get to work is the deforming breast bra mod, which is posted a view pages before by a game dev aaaand some vampire teeth posted on discord but welp, i don't want to download HS2 because I just fiddle some scenes in the studio.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
turbojoe
View attachment 3674574
updated bepinEx now its giving me this
View attachment 3674582
edit: now my bepinex doesnt work at all, some give a functioning bepinex folder for AI
man wish modmanager had integrity verification so i could fix errors
I guess your game is so completely messed up the better would be to make a clean new download/install and then transfer your UserData and MyMods folder into.

Anyway if you want to read more about BepInEx look here https://f95zone.to/threads/tribulations-of-a-mage-v0-14-0-talothral.184009/post-13841292, downloads here

General overview KK-Plugins here
Scroll down for download links of Material Editor - indeed there are differtent ones for AI or HS2 or.....

skinnywomenmustdie

Nov 28, 2021
It doesn't have "more mods" if you want to use the studio nearly all maps are working as fine as clothes and items. Only thing I didn't get to work is the deforming breast bra mod, which is posted a view pages before by a game dev aaaand some vampire teeth posted on discord but welp, i don't want to download HS2 because I just fiddle some scenes in the studio.
i dont use studio
and yes it has more mods due to hs2 exclusive mods that u cant just copy from hs2 into ai to work u gotta do lots of processing.
anyhow i stopped playing ai cuz hs2 is just more comfortable, yeah ai's free roam with characters u create was cool but its just too much time consuming and there are chances that u will be rejected.
i dont think im gonna be playing ai ever again

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes