skinnywomenmustdie

Formerly 'letskillbitches'
Nov 28, 2021
I guess your game is so completely messed up the better would be to make a clean new download/install and then transfer your UserData and MyMods folder into.

Anyway if you want to read more about BepInEx look here https://f95zone.to/threads/tribulations-of-a-mage-v0-14-0-talothral.184009/post-13841292, downloads here

General overview KK-Plugins here
Scroll down for download links of Material Editor - indeed there are differtent ones for AI or HS2 or.....
i did all of that ended up breaking my game. And not gonna play ai anymore.
It wasnt broken at the beginng its just something happened to it in the process.
and your not being useful for just pointing links, sometimes its just better lend some proper functioning game files

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
i dont use studio
and yes it has more mods due to hs2 exclusive mods that u cant just copy from hs2 into ai to work u gotta do lots of processing.
anyhow i stopped playing ai cuz hs2 is just more comfortable, yeah ai's free roam with characters u create was cool but its just too much time consuming and there are chances that u will be rejected.
i dont think im gonna be playing ai ever again
Why download 200GB which you can't use ingame then? Doesn't make any sense to me.

anhtrankey

Feb 7, 2024
I've been running into a bug where my girls' clothes don't strip form the girls (it looks like the half-undressed version of the clothes in underneath the "fully-dressed" version). Anyone else had this problem and know the fix?
I have the same problem with R15. Please help!

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I've been running into a bug where my girls' clothes don't strip form the girls (it looks like the half-undressed version of the clothes in underneath the "fully-dressed" version). Anyone else had this problem and know the fix?
I have the same problem with R15. Please help!
Don't have an idea yet. Can you post a screenshot and say, when this is happening and if it's possible to change closing states via the UI?
Did you do any changes in the Settings (plugins) like on better HScenes?
Is it related to certain girls or all of them?

anhtrankey

Feb 7, 2024
Don't have an idea yet. Can you post a screenshot and say, when this is happening and if it's possible to change closing states via the UI?
Did you do any changes in the Settings (plugins) like on better HScenes?
Is it related to certain girls or all of them?
Thankyou, I already reinstalled the game. Another problem, is there any way to stop the heels from clipping through the floor?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Another problem, is there any way to stop the heels from clipping through the floor?
Long time since I´ve heard about this old bug. Complained especially during H-scenes.
In 2020´s it was a problem of the HS2_Heelz.dll (you should find it in BepInEx/Plugins), but supposedly solved since BetterRepack R4.

But there may be also High Heel types that don´t work correctly with this plugin.

Reactions: pepplez

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Thankyou, I already reinstalled the game. Another problem, is there any way to stop the heels from clipping through the floor?
I'm not sure, maybe your plugin is corrupted. You can try mine but make a backup of your "Heelz.dll" in the BepInEx/Plugins folder.
(The file goes there)

Edit: There is also an unofficial Heelz plugin made by Animal42069 check his to grab a copy, but whatever you do, make backups before ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Anyone know why download folders are not coming up WinRAR only one of the 15 are WinRAR
Depends on the download site but anyway is bad and may cause extracting issues. So far I know Google Drive is doing such weird things.

Should better look like this from MEGA
AI-Packs-MEGA.jpg

Nevertheless the easiest and most safe way is downloading via torrent.

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
Right I was hoping someone could fill in the blanks regarding the Girls Stats, to be more specific the difference between a low amount vs a high amount.

Femininity: Low - Doesn't change High: Fashion Mad

Trust: Low - She won't listen High - Will do anything you say

Instinct: Low - Needs to be looked after High - Can look after herself

Humanity Low - ??? High - ??? (Apparently It covers her reacting to you in the shower)

Dirty Low - Normal Girl High - Welcome to Brazzers House

Caution Low - No issue High - Negative reactions to you

Darkness Low - ??? High - ??? (Apparently makes her tired quicker)

If someone knows what the missing stats impacts, on both variables let me know.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes