turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
200GB holy fuck, what even is in this pack?
The game itself + tons of community mods for the game is the BetterRepack actually version R15 "only" 51GB to download.

The other thing is the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" - a modpack ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game. You don´t need it if you only want to play the game.
AI-R15-FileList.jpg

If you download via torrent (recommended) you can deactivate the Optional Modpack before starting the download.

Reactions: Joyvankek

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
do we have to put parts 2-15 somewhere in part 1?
To add pepplez: 1-15 have to be in 1 folder (create anywhere), the start part 1 to extract.
Strongly recommended is 7-Zip, WINRar has issues with these files.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Things that confuse me so far:

1. I had one girl faint - 0% satiety (I will not call it hunger, because "0% hunger" means full to me, not starving), 100% fatigue -, carried her to bed...is that it? Seeing how I cannot interact with her in any way, means I am not meant to feed her or anything. Do they recover on their own over time?

2. Sometimes, I get this weird effect of "stretching ears" a-la elf on characters - putting aside the MC that I created by taking a vanilla card and changing nothing but clothes and hairstyle, even Shan gets this weird effect sometimes (to silly proportions once during aftersex "cutscene", clearly something glitched out). Is there anything I can do about it? At least some specific direction I could dig towards in search of the perpetrator?

3. I am clearly a dumbo when it comes to this: is it possible to save plugin settings somehow? I start a game, disable shadows via Graphics plugin (the F5 one; that alone is +20 FPS for me, so yes, I am), but every time I switch to character editor (via data terminal) or close the game and start it up again - those settings are back to defaults with shadows back on etc.

Last edited:

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
How to reduce text font size in interfaces like dialogue options and H postion names as some of them don't display the entire text in some options and positions that are slightly long.
Edit: tried messing with resize txt files in translation with no avail.

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Things that confuse me so far:

1. I had one girl faint - 0% satiety (I will not call it hunger, because "0% hunger" means full to me, not starving), 100% fatigue -, carried her to bed...is that it? Seeing how I cannot interact with her in any way, means I am not meant to feed her or anything. Do they recover on their own over time?

2. Sometimes, I get this weird effect of "stretching ears" a-la elf on characters - putting aside the MC that I created by taking a vanilla card and changing nothing but clothes and hairstyle, even Shan gets this weird effect sometimes (to silly proportions once during aftersex "cutscene", clearly something glitched out). Is there anything I can do about it? At least some specific direction I could dig towards in search of the perpetrator?

3. I am clearly a dumbo when it comes to this: is it possible to save plugin settings somehow? I start a game, disable shadows via Graphics plugin (the F5 one; that alone is +20 FPS for me, so yes, I am), but every time I switch to character editor (via data terminal) or close the game and start it up again - those settings are back to defaults with shadows back on etc.
1. Yes. Though their stats and traits are responsible for the decisions to eat and rest on their own.

2. STN is working on it. It's caused by some mismatching plugins. If I remember correctly, disabling 'jiggle' or Character Morpher or something like that can help
1.jpg

3. AI overrides occasionally the settings you did, it's part of day and night cycle, weather,...
You better have a look at the plugin settings like AI Main Game Optimizations

1.jpg

Reactions: Tsugumi

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
How to reduce text font size in interfaces like dialogue options and H postion names as some of them don't display the entire text in some options and positions that are slightly long.
Edit: tried messing with resize txt files in translation with no avail.
You can try this:
1.jpg

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
Ther are some mods, that effect the main game.
- Unlock player height
- Housing Helper
- Weather and evironment
- ExtraGirls

But I guess, that's it. The rest are mods, that effects just chars or maker
I should've clarified, I meant, /gameplay/ mods like additions to what happens in game, I've heard of that hardcore mod, but I'm not exactly trying to run a waifu nuzlocke but yeah thanks though. (extra girls is such a lifesaver after you get loads of items to boost stats, instead of micromanaging 19 girls, but that really fills up a map too large for 4)

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
1. Yes. Though their stats and traits are responsible for the decisions to eat and rest on their own.

2. STN is working on it. It's caused by some mismatching plugins. If I remember correctly, disabling 'jiggle' or Character Morpher or something like that can help
View attachment 3735775

3. AI overrides occasionally the settings you did, it's part of day and night cycle, weather,...
You better have a look at the plugin settings like AI Main Game Optimizations

View attachment 3735781
1. As long as I am no missing anything. (y) Speaking of fainting: what happens if you do NOT take them to bed after they faint somewhere random? Do they die/disappear/despawn/whatever? Or auto-recover all the same, just without the stat boosts you get if you DO rescue them?

2. Yep, exactly that. Bummer, though: I never added Character Morpher; and I assume you meant "Ear Wiggle" - that one I actually DID install, BECAUSE I started having the ear issue - was hoping it might help as a bandaid fix, keep whatever is broken under control somehow. No dice. If I stick around long enough, I might just go on a plugin-disabling spree of my own. :LOL:

3. What confuses me is that the Graphics plugin settings seem to override AI [settings], actually: AI Self-Shadowing option remains disabled, but every time I fire up the game anew I am greeted by the FPS drop and enabled shadows, until I go to the Graphics plugin settings and disable shadows there yet again. Basically, the plugin overrides AI settings AND resets its own on every game launch. As for MGO - the sheer number of sliders scares me. :eek: God forbid they decide to reset between launches, as well. At this point, I would probably be better off just disabling Graphics plugin (and keep DHH off - equally scared of settings there, and out-of-the-box DHH runs even worse than out-of-the-box Graphics).

Reactions: pepplez

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
1. As long as I am no missing anything. (y) Speaking of fainting: what happens if you do NOT take them to bed after they faint somewhere random? Do they die/disappear/despawn/whatever? Or auto-recover all the same, just without the stat boosts you get if you DO rescue them?

2. Yep, exactly that. Bummer, though: I never added Character Morpher; and I assume you meant "Ear Wiggle" - that one I actually DID install, BECAUSE I started having the ear issue - was hoping it might help as a bandaid fix, keep whatever is broken under control somehow. No dice. If I stick around long enough, I might just go on a plugin-disabling spree of my own. :LOL:

3. What confuses me is that the Graphics plugin settings seem to override AI [settings], actually: AI Self-Shadowing option remains disabled, but every time I fire up the game anew I am greeted by the FPS drop and enabled shadows, until I go to the Graphics plugin settings and disable shadows there yet again. Basically, the plugin overrides AI settings AND resets its own on every game launch. As for MGO - the sheer number of sliders scares me. :eek: God forbid they decide to reset between launches, as well. At this point, I would probably be better off just disabling Graphics plugin (and keep DHH off - equally scared of settings there, and out-of-the-box DHH runs even worse than out-of-the-box Graphics).
1. They don't disapear, if you don't have the hardmode mod (from optional mods) active. They might eventually recover, but it takes a while.

3. About what value of FPS are we talking? My game usually runs between 20 and 30 FPS when I am not using 4k resolution (I stick to 2048x1152) and it's just fluent enough with enough quality (I like shadows, I'd never completly remove them)
MGO best settings are, where you can make things (shadows) disapear in the distance or like I do: let chars be visible even further in the distance.
I did an FPS Check about different values, and it's usually 1 or 2 settings in GM, that gives you a boost.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
About what value of FPS are we talking?
5-7 with default DHH, 10-12 with default GM, 30-40 by simply disabling shadows via GM settings. Mind you, we are talking 6-year-old iGPU, so every little performance bit matters. Not that there is much to "play", the game being what it is. But yeah - "configuring" the game to 30+ and being greeted by 10 on next launch again is VERY noticeable.:ROFLMAO:

I do realize that most settings provide negligible improvement: some due to how little they actually matter today, others due to the fact that they kick in during specific situations, i.e., the difference cannot be spotted by just standing around doing nothing.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
5-7 with default DHH, 10-12 with default GM, 30-40 by simply disabling shadows via GM settings. Mind you, we are talking 6-year-old iGPU, so every little performance bit matters. Not that there is much to "play", the game being what it is. But yeah - "configuring" the game to 30+ and being greeted by 10 on next launch again is VERY noticeable.:ROFLMAO:

I do realize that most settings provide negligible improvement: some due to how little they actually matter today, others due to the fact that they kick in during specific situations, i.e., the difference cannot be spotted by just standing around doing nothing.
Do you have your game on a SSD?
This accelerates a lot.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020

Well,... I am playing with a GTX 1070, so that is probably even older then yours. I don't believe, that the GPU matters much.
Can you post Screenshots of your GM settings (only Lighting, SSS and settings, Post Processing isn't doing much)

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I don't believe, that the GPU matters much.
It does when you compare iGPU to dGPU - Integrated to Dedicated/Discrete. I guess I should have mentioned from the very beginning that I run the game in 720p. :ROFLMAO: But just for the proverbial shits and giggles: , , . Yep, barely fits. :HideThePain: And switching Shadows to "Disabled" is how I get TWICE THE PERFORMANCE. :KEK:

Horni_Rookie

Jun 8, 2022
Hi all, sorry if this is a dumb question to ask but, I installed the mod and it says these dependencies are missing, how do I solve them? Any help will be appreciated
1718612118049.png

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes