Crocker505

Dec 17, 2018
three times for past 2 years i tried to download that game as torrent file and every time i've got archive crush (files damaged as i understand). What can be wrong? Is it possible to fix this issue?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
three times for past 2 years i tried to download that game as torrent file and every time i've got archive crush (files damaged as i understand). What can be wrong? Is it possible to fix this issue?
That´s weird - I´m downloading HS2 BetterRepack since version R4.1 via torrent and NEVER failed.
I´m using uTorrent as Client, the torrent file from here (for AI Shoujo).

Don´t forget to deactivate the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio before starting the download, unless you intend to work mainly with StudioNEO. This Modpack is useless for the game.

Reactions: Crocker505

Crocker505

Dec 17, 2018
That´s weird - I´m downloading HS2 BetterRepack since version R4.1 via torrent and NEVER failed.
I´m using uTorrent as Client, the torrent file from here (for AI Shoujo).

Don´t forget to deactivate the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio before starting the download, unless you intend to work mainly with StudioNEO. This Modpack is useless for the game.
thanks for info (y)

Reactions: turbojoe

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
Need help with a bug. just pressing the accesories icon during h scene auto dresses all accesories back on any idea how to solve that?
Edit: it starts happening once you use the all button to undress all accesories. can some 1 try undressing all accesories with all button then press the accesories icon to see if it is a general problem with the repack or not?

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I'll have a closer look after a nap. On first sight: disable 'pulse realtime reflection probes'
:rolleyes:
Unless you are doing it for the fun of it - no need to bother, for two reasons:

1. I am well aware my computer is poop for pretty much any game even remotely recent, that was a conscious decision I am under no illusions (ha-ha) about; I checked a couple benchmarks, and...you mentioned having a GTX 1070, right? Well, mine lands in the general vicinity of a GT 1030 :KEK:.
2. I am simply not invested enough to spend a meaningful amount of time on fine-tuning something I am unlikely to "play" for long (insert typical Illusion "gameplay" design complaints here) , or, God forbid, make someone else spend theirs on my behalf. If I run into something making me want to play it long-term - maybe, but so far I have spotted no such thing.

Horni_Rookie

Jun 8, 2022
You need AIABMX.dll plugin.
Ahh Thanks for the big help, everything is fixed. Just curious, how'd you identify which stuff is missing just by looking at the message, since it was not directly reflect the name if the file missing? Just asking to fix it myself just in case I need quick fix in the future.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Unless you are doing it for the fun of it - no need to bother, for two reasons:

1. I am well aware my computer is poop for pretty much any game even remotely recent, that was a conscious decision I am under no illusions (ha-ha) about; I checked a couple benchmarks, and...you mentioned having a GTX 1070, right? Well, mine lands in the general vicinity of a GT 1030 :KEK:.
2. I am simply not invested enough to spend a meaningful amount of time on fine-tuning something I am unlikely to "play" for long (insert typical Illusion "gameplay" design complaints here) , or, God forbid, make someone else spend theirs on my behalf. If I run into something making me want to play it long-term - maybe, but so far I have spotted no such thing.
Allright, it's mostly curiousity for me and I didn't find anything specific besides the reflection probes. My next idea would just be, checking the cards used on the map ( m and f ) as well. Otherwise, it's your game :cool:

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
Is normal that accesories after slot 20 are not displayed in the accesories tab during h scene or am i doing something wrong? Also when use the All button to undress all accesories and open the accesories tab again all accesories are auto dressed back on what gives?

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is normal that accesories after slot 20 are not displayed in the accesories tab during h scene or am i doing something wrong? Also when use the All button to undress all accesories and open the accesories tab again all accesories are auto dressed back on what gives?
Unfortunately it is "normal".
No solution known so far.

Naturally for Jewelry, but odd for hair and nails :cry:

Reactions: fucktastic

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
Unfortunately it is "normal".
No solution known so far.

Naturally for Jewelry, but odd for hair and nails :cry:
Thanks for the reply but what about the other part does clicking the accerories tab auto eqiups back all accesories after using the All key to take them off?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for the reply but what about the other part does clicking the accerories tab auto eqiups back all accesories after using the All key to take them off?
You´re meaning the ingame adjusts?
Ingame-Adjust-Accessory-WetRoom.jpg

Seems to be deactivated in wet room (screenshot from Public Bath)

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
I know i asked a couple of times already but i got no answer and it is a pretty annoying issue so can someone just try to use the ALL button to remove accesories during h scene then close the accesories tab and open it again and see if it auto dresses all accesories back on. tried this on vanilla game and still happened so i wanna know if its a bug with the game itself.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I know i asked a couple of times already but i got no answer and it is a pretty annoying issue so can someone just try to use the ALL button to remove accesories during h scene then close the accesories tab and open it again and see if it auto dresses all accesories back on. tried this on vanilla game and still happened so i wanna know if its a bug with the game itself.
It happens to me as well. It also overrides visuality settings for Acc/Hair/Cloth.

Last edited:
Reactions: fucktastic

AxCrosT

Jun 22, 2024
Hi Guys, i am new here. just download ai shoujo R15 packs, how to activate trainer for items? for me, its time and energy cosuming to collect items. I really tried to find and learn of the mods, Aitrainer, cair bair package, i can use. But i cant find Mods or trainer for items.

AxCrosT

Jun 22, 2024
Hi Guys, i am new here. just download ai shoujo R15 packs, how to activate trainer for items? for me, its time and energy cosuming to collect items. I really tried to find and learn of the mods, Aitrainer, cair bair package, i can use. But i cant find Mods or trainer for items.
Goodnews guys i just found it. ty again

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes