ukigumi

Jul 24, 2022
You can craft 4 auxiliary packs that expand your pouch with 5 more slots each. But you can attach each pack only once, so the maximum storage is 50. There's also a backpack, but this is just a cosmetical item, for whatever reason.
Expand your pouch by crafting the aux pack and add it with the blue "+" symbol in the status menu next to "pouch capacity" (phone).
thanks bro, can I cheat unlimited pouch in this game?, just so lazy to put things I collect to the storage :(

Reactions: MrCsModsandGames

OverlookedDude

Jan 11, 2023
I have an odd issue, anyone seen this before or what might cause it? This is with the stock BetterRepack R15 and included characters. This seems to only affect the pre-made faces / characters.

I've kept things fairly simple so far, no extra mods outside of the pack itself. (with the exception of my own created characters, also no extra character cards, etc,.)

I thought it might be a graphics mod gone wrong, but I checked and DHH, GraphicsMod are disabled.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have an odd issue, anyone seen this before or what might cause it? This is with the stock BetterRepack R15 and included characters. This seems to only affect the pre-made faces / characters.

I've kept things fairly simple so far, no extra mods outside of the pack itself. (with the exception of my own created characters, also no extra character cards, etc,.)

I thought it might be a graphics mod gone wrong, but I checked and DHH, GraphicsMod are disabled.
Not quite sure what you did here - character names left above and from the card doesn´t match, she should look like this
ReinaYkuza.jpg

I guess you have a wrong card in your Modpack folder, cuz "(SSS)" means this card is using NextGenSkin - this deamnd you have to activate GraphicsMode and there SSS (after game loading hit F5 you get the setting window).
But these cards should be in the Modpack (NextGenSkin) folder.

I recommend you post this card here so I can test what happened with it.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020

That looks like mods are missing to me. The bangs (hair) are missing. The eyes, guess it's some makeup-stuff is missing too. I've had that often by downloaded cards but never known which mods are missing. Try to edit the face and it should look kind of "less freaky".

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
That looks like mods are missing to me. The bangs (hair) are missing. The eyes, guess it's some makeup-stuff is missing too. I've had that often by downloaded cards but never known which mods are missing. Try to edit the face and it should look kind of "less freaky".
And what do you guess about the different character names I already replied?

OverlookedDude

Jan 11, 2023
A little progress!

Not quite sure what you did here - character names left above and from the card doesn´t match, she should look like this
<pic snip>

I guess you have a wrong card in your Modpack folder, cuz "(SSS)" means this card is using NextGenSkin - this deamnd you have to activate GraphicsMode and there SSS (after game loading hit F5 you get the setting window).
But these cards should be in the Modpack (NextGenSkin) folder.

I recommend you post this card here so I can test what happened with it.
Aha! In my case I didn't have GraphicsMod enabled at all as I tried it briefly before, but it messed all the colouring up. I've enabled it again now, enabled SSS, and taken time to tweak all the settings to my liking (play mode). Anyway, that's fixed the skin (see screenshot). Thank you! That's at least one step closer! :)

This card is/was included directly with Better Repack R15. So, I'd no idea where to find it. It was just something I noticed some characters/faces being like.

That seems logically the most likely reasoning. But I was under the impression that the repack included all the dependencies for items/cards it includes? or is that not always the case?

And what do you guess about the different character names I already replied?
I can answer that. I switched between multiple characters before taking the screenshot to see which ones were affected, the name shown is the name of the previously selected one, I guess it bugged out and didn't show the current name for some reason. You can see in my below screenshot the correct name is shown :)

It's possible the card is somehow in the wrong place (?), but in any case, I'll check my install again and see if everything still matches the original archive, just in case!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
This card is/was included directly with Better Repack R15. So, I'd no idea where to find it. It was just something I noticed some characters/faces being like.
That seems logically the most likely reasoning. But I was under the impression that the repack included all the dependencies for items/cards it includes? or is that not always the case?
Maybe this SSS version of Reina came later into the Modpack, I didn´t update these cards anymore cuz I don´t use them.

Indeed the necessary mods for the Modpack cards should be included - as you can see in my screenshot: the non-SSS-Reina is loading perfect.

It's possible the card is somehow in the wrong place (?), but in any case, I'll check my install again and see if everything still matches the original archive, just in case!
Nope - it doesn´t matter in which folder the card is - if you see the card in the load section it should load correctly.

As I recommended above pls share this card here so I can test what mods are needed.

OverlookedDude

Jan 11, 2023
Maybe this SSS version of Reina came later into the Modpack, I didn´t update these cards anymore cuz I don´t use them.

Indeed the necessary mods for the Modpack cards should be included - as you can see in my screenshot: the non-SSS-Reina is loading perfect.
I thought as much, as it did seem odd. To rule out further influences I've simply re-extracted '[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo BetterRepack R15.7z' into a clean directory, and launched the game from there. (therefore, removing the possibility of user data, changes or settings causing issues)

With that said, since I was running on defaults (so, no graphicsmod; by default) naturally SSS would is disabled again, so I looked for the other card you mentioned, which is still present. I've added a new screenshot that is showing a zipmod error, along with how the game loaded that (non-SSS) character.

I've also attached a screenshot of the archive and the files within the 'cunihinx' directory. (This is the archive simply loaded, but matches the extracted game.)

Nope - it doesn´t matter in which folder the card is - if you see the card in the load section it should load correctly.

As I recommended above pls share this card here so I can test what mods are needed.
I've attached the one I used for this post below. :)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I thought as much, as it did seem odd. To rule out further influences I've simply re-extracted '[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo BetterRepack R15.7z' into a clean directory, and launched the game from there. (therefore, removing the possibility of user data, changes or settings causing issues)

With that said, since I was running on defaults (so, no graphicsmod; by default) naturally SSS would is disabled again, so I looked for the other card you mentioned, which is still present. I've added a new screenshot that is showing a zipmod error, along with how the game loaded that (non-SSS) character.

I've also attached a screenshot of the archive and the files within the 'cunihinx' directory. (This is the archive simply loaded, but matches the extracted game.)

I've attached the one I used for this post below. :)
Ohh...here we are!
The cause is a little weird, cuz the missing zipmod (that´s the whole face sculpting and makeup) is only available for HS2 and there to find only in the Modpack folder "Exclusive HS2".
So this card shouldn´t be in the AI card Modpack.

Although there is a way to possibly convert this mod for AI, but it´s not easy and a success isn´t guaranteed - so you better forget this card.

OverlookedDude

Jan 11, 2023
Ohh...here we are!
The cause is a little weird, cuz the missing zipmod (that´s the whole face sculpting and makeup) is only available for HS2 and there to find only in the Modpack folder "Exclusive HS2".
So this card shouldn´t be in the AI card Modpack.

Although there is a way to possibly convert this mod for AI, but it´s not easy and a success isn´t guaranteed - so you better forget this card.
I see! Well, not much more I can do then, nevermind. It was just something that made me curious. Thank you for your time. :)

(Though, now my curiosity is how did it get accidentally included? lol)

AxCrosT

Jun 22, 2024
How to turn on map hack on ai shoujo? sometimes its ON and sometimes its OFF
I tried press buttons and plug in, still not find it
Tks

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes