Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Right I was hoping someone could fill in the blanks regarding the Girls Stats, to be more specific the difference between a low amount vs a high amount.

Femininity: Low - Doesn't change High: Fashion Mad

Trust: Low - She won't listen High - Will do anything you say

Instinct: Low - Needs to be looked after High - Can look after herself

Humanity Low - ??? High - ??? (Apparently It covers her reacting to you in the shower)

Dirty Low - Normal Girl High - Welcome to Brazzers House

Caution Low - No issue High - Negative reactions to you

Darkness Low - ??? High - ??? (Apparently makes her tired quicker)

If someone knows what the missing stats impacts, on both variables let me know.

Reactions: pepplez

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
What does that error mean? and how to make it stop?
It's telling you that an object doesn't exist :ROFLMAO:
What isn't working in your case? (You can disable the console in the init-settings.exe, uncheck "Activate Console" to not get scared by those messages).

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
What does that error mean? and how to make it stop?
I had that pretty often. unfortunately, it is not precise pointing where to look. It's one of the used chars. Either the char itself or a cloth/acc is causing it. From the message I'd say, there is a value edited in material editor, that is not used on the shader.
I found it pretty hard to solve. I guess, it happen when engaging in H, that would tell you what char it is. Then I'd try the char without or with different clothes, accessorries, just to identify, what causes the problem.

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
I had that pretty often. unfortunately, it is not precise pointing where to look. It's one of the used chars. Either the char itself or a cloth/acc is causing it. From the message I'd say, there is a value edited in material editor, that is not used on the shader.
I found it pretty hard to solve. I guess, it happen when engaging in H, that would tell you what char it is. Then I'd try the char without or with different clothes, accessorries, just to identify, what causes the problem.
Thanks seems like i found which clothing is causing it.

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I have seen that, my issue is that it doesn't elaborates the difference between low and high scores, Humanity for example would a girl have a negative reaction to you catching her at a low score or a high one?
Humanity is setting the border, when or where a girl reacts. High Humanity: higher radius of shame pose and more likely to change clothes for bathing/shower. Low humanity means, you can get close and watch her peeing and she doesn't care much (mostly, since it's a multiplayer to RNG, like games are)

High means up to 2000. Someone stated, that beyond 200 points, the values don't don't change anything anymore.

And I guess, the guide and the 2000 are right. Those premade chars I shared and those i had active were actually following thos trends

alennaor

Mar 27, 2020
I have a question, have the illusion games never been uploaded on this page clean? I mean without mods or other things, just the base game and with the mods separately?

The doubt is because these games weigh too much, that is, 50 GB is a lot and almost 200 GB, well, I don't know what to say and when I see the original base games, they don't even reach 10 GB.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have a question, have the illusion games never been uploaded on this page clean? I mean without mods or other things, just the base game and with the mods separately?

The doubt is because these games weigh too much, that is, 50 GB is a lot and almost 200 GB, well, I don't know what to say and when I see the original base games, they don't even reach 10 GB.
Illusion Games benefit a lot of the modding community, the tons of mods allow to create wonderful characters which increases the game enjoyment.
The drawback is the growing of the size especially modders creating high res textures with more simplier methods and the game isn´t capable of handling compressed packages like AAA games.

If you´re looking for a small version look at Steam - read here what to expect https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614 (written for HS2 but should be similar for AI).

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
Are there any gameplay mods for this? A lot seems to be just going into the studio part, but is there anything made that affects the main game?

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Are there any gameplay mods for this? A lot seems to be just going into the studio part, but is there anything made that affects the main game?
Ther are some mods, that effect the main game.
- Unlock player height
- Housing Helper
- Weather and evironment
- ExtraGirls

But I guess, that's it. The rest are mods, that effects just chars or maker

Reactions: turbojoe

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
So i downloaded a couple of housing cards from discord and placed the PNGs in the right 01/02/03 folders but they dont show ingame and gives me (no data) when i try to load them in housing. any ideas?like what is the correct way to download attached pngs from discord?
here is one of them (01 folder).
Edit: they say that all the "meta data" was erased by discord last year so cards no longer work. is there any alternative download option or backup archive or something?

Last edited:

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
So i downloaded a couple of housing cards from discord and placed the PNGs in the right 01/02/03 folders but they dont show ingame and gives me (no data) when i try to load them in housing. any ideas?like what is the correct way to download attached pngs from discord?
Edit: they say that all the "meta data" was erased by discord last year so cards no longer work. is there any alternative download option or backup archive or something?
I had the same problem for years, because discord only shows a preview. There is a link under the picture: Open in browser click this link and when the picture is loaded, right click to save as... That should work.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Probably the same reason, why old uploaded Chars don't work when loading from discord. It is removing extended Data from the PNG. It only works, if it is uploaded as an archive (zip or rar ...)

You can try those shared her:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-11209291

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-12831020

Reactions: fucktastic

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
View attachment 401302

Overview:
AI Shoujo is a simulation crafting and survival game where you'll enjoy a carefree life of abundance on a lush deserted island. But this is no solitary journey of philosophical contemplation, no! A lovely group of realistic AI ladies will keep your nights from growing lonely and your days filled with comfort and joy.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-19
Release Date: JP 2019-10-25, EN 2023-03-05
Original Title: AI少女
Censored: No
Version: R15
Developer/Publisher: [ ]
Repacker: ScrewThisNoise - - - - ScrewThisNoise
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Modding:

Useful Links:

DOWNLOAD
(STN Repack R14, NOT Steam Release)
(Does not Include the Optional Sideloader Pack)

All-In-One (R15 Base Game Repack)
:
MEGA - -

2024-03-08 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (237 GB)

OTHERS: Card Sharing Thread

Thank you ScrewThisNoise for the repacks and sawaqu for helping translate trailers

View attachment 582113 View attachment 582114 View attachment 582115 View attachment 594893 View attachment 594894
200GB holy fuck, what even is in this pack?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes