zenfiro

Jun 10, 2023
Hello, I am new here. I don't know if it was mentioned here and I hope someone can help me. Can I load house into studio that I built in game? Or should I find that house file inside game folder and copy it inside some studio folder? I don't know I am lost. I have searched on internet but no luck. If someone know answer it would be awesome. Thank you! :giggle:

Tom [DANTOM]

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Hello, I am new here. I don't know if it was mentioned here and I hope someone can help me. Can I load house into studio that I built in game? Or should I find that house file inside game folder and copy it inside some studio folder? I don't know I am lost. I have searched on internet but no luck. If someone know answer it would be awesome. Thank you! :giggle:
Afaik, the housing system is build in the game engine and not compatible with studio Neo. But there are tons of maps out there which you could use for studio.
Edit: I forgot, you can use all the walls, bricks and floors etc as items to build your own house in studio but this is more time-consuming than using a ready to go map.

Reactions: zenfiro

sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
this game needs a breast expansion plugin, or anything that can somehow alter the girls through time.

Also i've never seem to make them use the outfits in the closet even if their femininity is high, is there some hidden criteria?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes