ShortStop90

Sep 16, 2024
Hey everyone, new here. I wasn't sure if on the Mods or Games forum I can ask questions or is this the best place to ask about Ai Shoujo? If there's a better place let me know please!

I'm hoping there's a mod or some way to build your base while still playing as your character instead of entering the "omniscient" viewing mode and being taken out of game play?

sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
Hey everyone, new here. I wasn't sure if on the Mods or Games forum I can ask questions or is this the best place to ask about Ai Shoujo? If there's a better place let me know please!

I'm hoping there's a mod or some way to build your base while still playing as your character instead of entering the "omniscient" viewing mode and being taken out of game play?
No i dont think you can spawn objects in the world without the world being rebuilt

ShortStop90

Sep 16, 2024
Expressionless Face Fix? Half the face types are expressionless. I downloaded BR15 and the hanmen Nxt get shaders. I put a picture below of everything in the Hanmen folder. I kept my downloaded files seperat and copy/pasted them into this folder. I did the same w/ the plugin, config, and presets that came w/ shader 3.9. Noticed the problem. Disabled all shaders testing one at a time. No change. Updated using KK manager. No change.

UPDATE: The problem was / is that I downloaded faces for HS2 that weren't compatible w/ Ai shoujo. If anyone can look at the files below and knows which one doesn't belong and how to get the right faces let me know!

THE FIX: I was able to convert the faces for HS2 to Ai Shoujo using SB3UGS. Here's a guide incase anyone needs it in the future. I'm mostly Tech illiterate and it was easy.

Screenshot_20240919_063447.png

Screenshot_20240919_065740.png

Last edited:

ramthitnuong

Feb 10, 2020
Can I ask if this mod can be installed on shoujo?
And where should I install it to make it work?

Kolkpen

Oct 10, 2017
Expressionless Face Fix? Half the face types are expressionless. I downloaded BR15 and the hanmen Nxt get shaders. I put a picture below of everything in the Hanmen folder. I kept my downloaded files seperat and copy/pasted them into this folder. I did the same w/ the plugin, config, and presets that came w/ shader 3.9. Noticed the problem. Disabled all shaders testing one at a time. No change. Updated using KK manager. No change.
Good chance those are HS2 heads. The head meshes will load fine between HS2 and AI but Illusion did some underlying changes to how morphs are applied on the move to HS2 so morphs between AI and HS2 are not compatible.

fbitsafe

Feb 20, 2021
Guys, please help, the game crashes after starting a new game and a short loading, what am I doing wrong? I ran [BR] AI-Shoujo Registry Fixer and ran it with InitSetting on first boot

ShortStop90

Sep 16, 2024
Good chance those are HS2 heads. The head meshes will load fine between HS2 and AI but Illusion did some underlying changes to how morphs are applied on the move to HS2 so morphs between AI and HS2 are not compatible.
THANK YOU! I was able to find this guide on F95 and convert them from HS2 to Ai Shoujo using SB3UGS. I added a link if someone needs it in the future.

I've run into a smaller problem. Some of the hair is misaligned. Too high above the head or to low showing the scalp. I saw a guide or a post somewhere on how to fix it over the past 4 days while trying to fix the faces but I can't find it now. It might of just been a comment in the middle of a long thread.

Anyone know how to fix it or know a guide/ post about this somewhere?

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
THANK YOU! I was able to find this guide on F95 and convert them from HS2 to Ai Shoujo using SB3UGS. I added a link if someone needs it in the future.

I've run into a smaller problem. Some of the hair is misaligned. Too high above the head or to low showing the scalp. I saw a guide or a post somewhere on how to fix it over the past 4 days while trying to fix the faces but I can't find it now. It might of just been a comment in the middle of a long thread.

Anyone know how to fix it or know a guide/ post about this somewhere?
More than likely one of Roy12's, and he's always done that. He makes and morphs girls for himself then shares them.
All well and good if you want to assemble a specific girl, but his parts and pieces have been morphed too much to use them on a "standard" girl.

ShortStop90

Sep 16, 2024
More than likely one of Roy12's, and he's always done that. He makes and morphs girls for himself then shares them.
All well and good if you want to assemble a specific girl, but his parts and pieces have been morphed too much to use them on a "standard" girl.
That could be it, cards say 'missing Cunihinc: itkr' (a head mod that I can't find) might be that I'm also missing the specific Sjjlp hair that came on those cards. I adjusted where the hair falls using ABMX and got it fixed now.

Mr.Master2000

Dec 9, 2020
Okay I have two questions.
1. The uploader wont work. Everytime I try to connect it tells me there is no connection. Did Illusion shut down the servers because that would be a real bummer.
2. Where can I request someone design a girl for me?

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Okay I have two questions.
1. The uploader wont work. Everytime I try to connect it tells me there is no connection. Did Illusion shut down the servers because that would be a real bummer.
2. Where can I request someone design a girl for me?
1. That never worked outside of japan (maybe with a vpn) and yes Illusion Adult Games Studio was Shut Down on August 31 After 22 Years of Development (Try search ILLGAMES instead but it's officially not Illusion as they say).
2. Try the unofficial discord server. see this post.

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
What kind of fetishes does this game have? The genre section seems very vanilla with a bit of kinks but the tags indicate a lot more. How to sleep sex?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes