pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Kind of a shot in the dark here, wondering if anyone has experienced this and has a fix. I've imported over G7o827 type 03 cl from honey select 2 to use in this character creator but I'm seeing that the mouth/eye/eyebrows can't have their pose changed. Even stranger, it appears that standard morphs in the character creator don't apply either, ie these settings look the same:
As these:

I'm just sort of baffled, seems like many others in the thread have ran into similar issues with mouth movement but I'm not seeing anyone mention the morphs themselves not functioning
I don't have this mod, but it is listed under HS2/AIS in the sideloader modpack. I assume that it should also work with AIS. Here is the folder:
Maybe that works? Btw. you're looking for the file:

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Hello. I have probleme with BepiDB who banned some of my card. Wich are mostly based on the characters of To aru kagaku no Railgun and majutsu no index. Just one of other cards is a "little" on bdsm. But nothing bad compared to what you can find on the site. What's left and was i ble to reupload are at this link:
If anyone has an idea of the problem, I'm interested.
Thanks
I don't know why your cards got banned, but you can try to contact the operator.

Reactions: Lophora
Aug 29, 2019
I don't have this mod, but it is listed under HS2/AIS in the sideloader modpack. I assume that it should also work with AIS. Here is the folder:
Maybe that works? Btw. you're looking for the file:
Actual insane intel, that file does seem to work, mine was named slightly differently. It still doesn't show any face poses correctly but at least I can morph it now. Thanks a lot

Reactions: pepplez
Feb 20, 2024
Hello everyone.
I'm playing Ai Shoujo Steam version (with ecstasy patch applied) and, for an Illusion game to have just one girl (Tsubomi) out of the box, I started to wonder if that's something limited to the Steam version or the Japanese version has only Tsubomi as well?
Also, if the Japanese game has more girls, can you point me where can I get their cards? The ones packed with the game I mean.

Thanks in advance.
decagem.

Last edited:

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Hello everyone.
I'm playing Ai Shoujo Steam version (with ecstasy patch applied) and, for an Illusion game to have just one girl (Tsubomi) out of the box, I started to wonder if that's something limited to the Steam version or the Japanese version has only Tsubomi as well?
Also, if the Japanese game has more girls, can you point me where can I get their cards? The ones packed with the game I mean.

Thanks in advance.
decagem.
Never heard of that extacy patch :KEK: but you can bring up to four girls (+1 if you count in the trader) in game by using the terminals. There is one new avaiable in each zone. It also exist a mod where you can add many more girls, but you'll need also BepInEx and other plugins to get it to work (IDK, maybe the extacy-patch contains it already).

Edit: for Cards visit

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/

Last edited:

LucieHeartsG

Dec 20, 2022
Hello, everyone, i have a question why when i run the game i have this message : "missing zipmod some item as missing : cunnihinx karin " ?

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Hello, everyone, i have a question why when i run the game i have this message : "missing zipmod some item as missing : cunnihinx karin " ?
That's a modder and here's his patreon
You can load HS2 cards in AIS but you also need a mod from Roy12 for it. Make sure to download the AIHeadBundleRedirect for AI.

Reactions: LucieHeartsG

FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
Anybody know how to unstick the game when you start a conversation and the option menu doesn't pop up? ... just stuck there staring at each other, wishing you would have saved your game because the only thing you know to do is press escape and exit...

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Actual insane intel, that file does seem to work, mine was named slightly differently. It still doesn't show any face poses correctly but at least I can morph it now. Thanks a lot
FYI, I found his patreon and downloaded the mod from (hs2CockSuckingLip2.0头模 the file size is a bit larger). There is no other mouth expression than this one so I loaded the char in studio and brought up the bone-mod, typed in mouth and fiddled with the sliders because how can she suck something with nearly closed lips?
Here is what I did in 5 minutes (and looks like crap lmao) but you should be able to open her mouth with the bone-mod. Advanced options in AIPE didn't work for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Anybody know how to unstick the game when you start a conversation and the option menu doesn't pop up? ... just stuck there staring at each other, wishing you would have saved your game because the only thing you know to do is press escape and exit...
I'm not sure, but maybe the UI has been hidden by some plugin. Maybe just press space or search for Hide UI with F1 to change the shortcut. I also think that a middle-click (mouse wheel) brings up the menu again, but I haven't played the game for a very long time as I only play with Studio.

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
Looks like you´re talking about the full version including the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" - this is a modpack exclusively for use in StudioNEO and NOT for the game.

Game download is actually 51.2GB (BR R15) - if you download via torrent (recommended) you can deactivate the Modpack Studio (146GB) before starting the download.

For the extracted game you should have minimum 100GB free space, better 150GB (depending on your extra downloaded cards and housings).

And don´t forget the most size is due to the tons of mods from private modders including high res textures without any compression like usual in AAA games. ;)
i've uncheck the optional but why it's still said 199gb in the download?
Screenshot (2535).png
my storage is only 200gb ish and downloading 190s gb definitelly will break my laptop

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
i've uncheck the optional but why it's still said 199gb in the download?
View attachment 3845392
my storage is only 200gb ish and downloading 190s gb definitelly will break my laptop
Maybe you miss-clicked by accident?
I'm using FDM ( ) and this Torrent:

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
Maybe you miss-clicked by accident?
I'm using FDM ( ) and this Torrent:
nah it worked fine apparently, actually, i don't really care anymore, the file come in compressed meaning that i actually need to have about 100gb anyway, and the fact that the uncompressed file is 77gb. maybe i'll come back to this later when i had like tb storage

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
nah it worked fine apparently, actually, i don't really care anymore, the file come in compressed meaning that i actually need to have about 100gb anyway, and the fact that the uncompressed file is 77gb. maybe i'll come back to this later when i had like tb storage
Yeah it's quite big and as you can see I also have just 200 GB left so i won't download HS2 for example :HideThePain:

Aug 29, 2019
Finally figured out the stupid face not showing animations correctly after scouring this thread, this is the secret sauce:

Ok, so in order to use an HS2 card who depends on a .ZIPMOD for specific head model, you need to change 2 specific values written in 2 specific files, both contained in the .ZIPMOD.
1: change the "game" value in "manifest.xml.
-Open the zipmod with your archive tool of choice, 7zip, winrar, it doesn't seem to matter. I have Winrar so I used that.
-In there you have an "abdata" folder and a "manifest.xml" file. Extract the files to work on them more conveniently.
-edit "manifest.xml with your text editor of choice, like Notepad++.
-You will find a line with either <game>Honey Select2</game> or <game>Hs2</game>
-Change it to <game>AI Girl</game> or delete the line completely.
2: change the .dll library choice in head.unity3d
-open the "abdata" folder mentioned earlier, then "chara", and any eventual subfolder to reach the last folder containing a few ".unity3d" files. Or use Ctrl+F and look for "head".
-Run the program "SB3Utility GUI" that you can find in the "[MODDING] Tools" folder. You can also run it through the KKManager by selecting "start" atop and selecting the SB3Utility in the drop down menu.
Finally, if you didn't download the BRepack and just don't have it, google it and you'll find its Github page.
-Drop that "head.unity3d" file in the SB3Utility "files" window on the left.
-double click on "p_cf_head_00" under "Animator" on the left.
-click the "+" beside "p_cf_head_00" under "Object Tree" in the middle.
-Double click the line that mentions "[FaceBlendShape].
-At the line "Assembly", replace "IL.dll" by "Assembly-CSharp.dll"
-Go back on the left panel and click "File"/"Save.unity3d" or just hit Ctrl+S.
-Delete the "head.bak0.unit-y3d", you don't need that one, it's a backup of the old head file you just modified.
3: replace the files in the .ZIPMOD by the ones you modified
-Go back to your .ZIPMOD files opened with your archive tool
-Delete "manifest.xml" and "head.unity3d" from it.
-Drag and drop the "manifest.xml" and "head.unity3d" (not the backup) into the archive.

And that should be everything. That lets you use all those character mods made by Cunihinx with AI Shoujo for example.

If instead you want to use your AI shoujo waifu with HS2, then do the opposite and replace <game>AI Girl</game> by <game>Honey Select2</game> or <game>Hs2</game>, and "Assembly-CSharp.dll" by "IL.dll".
Credit to gretaq and ErosInteractive-PATHOS for their posts talking about this. I just broke it down essentially.
Feel free to hit them up and not me if you have further questions.
No just kidding.
...Unless?
To paraphrase since it's a lot of text:
1. Extract zipmod contents
2. Delete game tag in manifest.xml if it exists
3. Open *.unity3d file in abdata/chara/* using SB3UtilityGUI app from mod tools folder in game install location
4. Double click on non-hit sub heading on left side of tool, navigate down to find something labeled [FaceBlendShape], double click
5. Replace IL.dll with Assembly-CSharp.dll, save
1721414354523.png
6. Replace files in zipmod by opening archive and dragging newly modified manifest.xml and *.unity3d files to their appropriate locations
7. Drag modified zipmod to sideloader like usual
And that's it:
1721414840047.png

If any mod is looking at this thread the post quoted above being added to the first page as a link somewhere would probably save a lot of people a lot of time. Until then adding some keywords so someone can find this incredibly useful information without having to expand their damn third eye like I did.

Mouth Eyes Face Move Stuck Animation Animations Not Working Brace Braces Mod

Last edited:

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
what's hs2?
Honey Select 2 is an illusion game and the successor to honey select. Before they released the second part, they tried a survival engine, took honey-select as a character design and made a controversial game engine, called AI-shoujo (artificial-intelligence girl or something, since they're robots), later decided to release Honey Select 2 and a while later they came out with Room Girl and released Stuff on Steam. It doesn't took to long that they either dissolved or renamed their company. It is no longer called ILLUSION but ILLGAMES.
As Honey Select spread outside of Japan, it found many players and many (now legendary) modders who took on the game and created forums such as Hongfire. The forum died, but the modders didn't, they moved to Discord. There is still a community there with over 28k members online (over 300k joined). Thanks to them Illusion games like this are still alive and get mods.

Edit: The old invite i've posted is expired so here is the invite link to the unofficial server. join and get help or get mods or both for:
Honey Select
Honey Select2
Ai-Shoujo
Koikatsu
Room Girl
or chat with the community, take part in studio-scene competitions, share your cards and more...

Last edited:
Reactions: David.Deleon

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Finally figured out the stupid face not showing animations correctly after scouring this thread, this is the secret sauce:

To paraphrase since it's a lot of text:
1. Extract zipmod contents
2. Delete game tag in manifest.xml if it exists
3. Open *.unity3d file in abdata/chara/* using SB3UtilityGUI app from mod tools folder in game install location
4. Double click on non-hit sub heading on left side of tool, navigate down to find something labeled [FaceBlendShape], double click
5. Replace IL.dll with Assembly-CSharp.dll, save
View attachment 3847464
6. Replace files in zipmod by opening archive and dragging newly modified manifest.xml and *.unity3d files to their appropriate locations
7. Drag modified zipmod to sideloader like usual
And that's it:
View attachment 3847483

If any mod is looking at this thread the post quoted above being added to the first page as a link somewhere would probably save a lot of people a lot of time. Until then adding some keywords so someone can find this incredibly useful information without having to expand their damn third eye like I did.

Mouth Eyes Face Move Stuck Animation Animations Not Working Brace Braces Mod
Amazing! Would you mind sharing your .zipmod with us, I'd love to try it out.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Two of my save files appear to be glitched, and I'm not sure how or why. Sometimes when I load them up one of the girls ends up all blue with her model shape looks like it gets reset back to the default. If I go to the character creator in game she's fine and looks as she should. Not only that sometimes some girls will be invisible while others won't. I'm not sure if these instances are linked, but quitting out of the save file and reloading it sometimes fixes both. Also it seems to really only affect girls that are on the main island. If it's on the secondary one then everything loads with no errors or anything. I'm assuming it's due to using the plugin that allows for more than four girls at a time that it caused some kind of error. If this has happened to anybody else, could you maybe share your experiences and whether or not you were able to get it to go away?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes