ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
After installing the installer 1.3, the game at startup shows 1.0.2. Is this normal or is something installed incorrectly? And is the version of the repack connected with the game number? If so, why is the repack 1.1, 1.2 and version 1.0.1, 1.0.2, etc.
This is perfectly normal. That version number is illusions version number... While I can change it, I don't want to edit vanilla files any more than absolutely necessary, even though that on occasion understandably causes some confusion.

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
1 and 3 I think it might be contrast like you said. It also fails to take the screenshot.
Also another weird thing all charas are censored in Studio
I just tested recent ScrewThisNoise R1.3 repack and can confirm:
1. F9 and F11 keys in the game working perfect. No low contrast problem noticed. Watermark may be removed. Only male characters are censored (as expected) - female uncensored properly with or without pubic hair.
2. F9 and F11 keys in character creator - same as above, no problems at all.
3. F9 and F11 keys in Studio. - same as above, no problems at all.

Quality of screenshot may be different if you making captures F9 or F11, as F11 screenshot is being rendered.

My advice: rename 'old game' as: name_game_backup or something like this. Create new folder having same name as you had before. Download and unpack new release. Please note, in main menu you should be able to see new (Illusion) version: 1.0.2

This were a problem with the old screencap plugin. This is now fixed and included in my R1.3 pack.
I can confirm. Thank you so much ScrewThisNoise for your work.

• Love
Reactions: ScrewThisNoise
D

Deleted member 809283

As the download cap were reached within the hour of release it seems to be working? I were also able to start it from a non-associated account during pre-release testing... do try again when you're able
1572517792244.png

Yes the problem is the download limit is reached.
However by making the file shareable / editable (adds the button: "Add to your drive" or "Organize") anyone can circumvent this problem.
Try going into the files properties in your drive by right clicking and clicking "Share"
1572518177746.png
Then go into advanced:
1572518265003.png
Make sure Disable options to download print and copy for commenters and viewers is NOT checked.
If it isn't then all you had to do was change to "edit".

About 99% sure this will fix it, but do try. As long as you set "Prevent editors from changing access" you will be fine. All it will allow people to do is actually copy the file to their own drive to circumvent the download limit.

This is common knowledge and practice on most file sharing sites that offer drive links.

I'll be here to try it and let you know if it worked, or just try with another account that isnt nested under the Gmail account (such as brand account or YT channel) to be absolutely sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Girl-power: Determines how often she will bathe and change her clothes. Also determines what she wear in appropriate situations. I.E. Jeans and a Flannel with a hat to go mining, a swimsuit to go fishing or wading in water, or pajamas when she goes to bed. My girl Melody has a high "Girl-power" and social, she is always fashionably changing her clothes (you must create/save multiple outfits in the creator), bathing, cooking meals, and creating her own social events with the other girls, inviting them over to her ruins mansion for coffee and dinner... She also often gifts me special food items with various status effect qualities.

Trust: How well she will respond to your suggestion and advances. Combined with a high darkness and perversion rating this leads to the series of "trust" events which unlock the hero subdued and restrained lines of h-positions. These are controlled by the female, you can speed up and slow down animations as well as select the normal finishes, and switch positions (but she may switch back, since she is being dominant), however you cannot change location or it will end the sequence. This also makes her related experience get 3x bonus.

Humanity: Will affect her responses when you catch her naked, bathing, using the bathroom, or masturbating as well as the depth of her communication with the hero and other women on the island. Her dialogue will change as well as she becomes self-aware and questions the world and her feelings for you and/or the other women.

Instinct: How effectively she will forage resources and add them to your storage chest. She will advance more rapidly in all technical skills, combined with a high "Girl-power" she will learn to cook better meals with extra effects and curative properties. This combined with a high social will also cause her to give you gifts often, help the other girls advance their skills, or help them when they are sick or faint. Basically, she becomes a second hero character the higher this goes. My girl Harmony rocks for this, I gave her all the best equipment the game would allow me to give her. She forages up tons of alloy and batteries and gifts me stat books/items and skill chips on a daily basis, sometimes multiple times a day.

Perversion: The girl's overall neediness and horniness. This affects how fast her desire for sex arises, how often she will accept your invitations for sex, how often she will peep on others in embarrassing situations, how frequently she will be found masturbating, and how often she will need your attention. With this trait up as well as Darkness, she will engage you vastly more often in dominant sexual attacks against the hero and night rapings while you sleep. Eventually she will disregard other girls around you and bang you right in front of them. This will also lead to higher trust it seems. She will also engage the other girls in sexual conversations, potentially develop homosexual tendencies (I think this is from development in darkness and a lack of attention from the hero), start masturbating with the other girls, and then potentially have lesbian interactions, although I have not had any threesome activities yet, I think my Athena will break through that soon if it's possible...

Vigilance: This increases by catching a girl in various embarrassing or lewd acts, as well as the hero failing to help her in need, or being intentionally mean in the social interactions. This will make her more aware and cautious when she performs lewd or embarrassing acts like using the bathroom, bathing, getting naked/changing, and/or masturbating/peeping when the hero is in close proximity. She will move further away and will cover up more quickly in response.

Social: This trait determines how often she will be social and interact with the hero and other women on the island. This is her overall friendliness and chattiness. This combined with a high trust and perversion makes a super clingy girl that is attached to your hip... My Chastity has this affliction, she's like a lost puppy, but cheers for me and applauds me whenever I find something or complete a task. I believe that is because she has a positive personality trait combined with the high social score. She also gets bonus experience during social interactions, I think it seems about 1.5x the norm.

Darkness: How kinky, bitchy, possessive, deviant, and dominating she will become. This unlocks new BDSM and anal play type positions in the H-scenes, like the various forced piledriver rimjob positions (forget the name but it's called something like "the dirty Sanchez," the hero subdued/restrained "Trust" play, golden shower play, bukkake desires, and homosexuality.

I am about 40 hours in and there is still new story coming from the girls as they transition and become more self-aware. Even after they reach 4-heart ratings and have several hundred points they still seem to continue to evolve and do random new stuff, so I have no idea how deep the rabbit hole is with this game.
Woah man! If not you, someone should compile all of this information in your posts to make an unofficial guide to the game, so many details and much needed explanations to hidden game's mechanics. The wiki itself pales in comparison to a single one of your posts.

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
I'm having a trouble on the 1.3 where the cursor doesn't work in-game when I bring up the phone. Anyone had this?

D

Deleted member 809283

Can confirm google drive is incorrectly set so it's not downloadable. I found the alternative on otomi games, tho it's 1.2, so you need to download 1.2 to 1.3 update posted in this thread.
Please do share the link.

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
I reloaded the chara of the previous post, I noticed that with version 1.3 some bugs uncesor + heels have been solved
I tried to get closer to the originals
Why are the heads of the chara balloons?
the head stairs helped a lot I would need new hairstyles maybe I will learn to do I don't know.

The images are of the VicentCC artist
perhaps in the future I will also use images of Dandofuga or Reiq
I want to clarify that VicentCC uses a very linear and simple style but the figures have a truly unique expressiveness.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

djfeeler

Dec 8, 2018
Hello all,

I would like to know how to add more girls on island, I managed to add a second but not more ?

Thanks in advance ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: kikou

habahaba235

Dec 2, 2018
What do all these stats mean? How can I know this?
I assumed that darkness is something good and interesting, until I found out that it was just the girl’s hatred of you.
And if you do not feed the girl each time manually, then she makes herself dishes of hate from darkness and eats them. After all, I also gave her black diamonds to increase her darkness lol.

GIRL POWER309253280
TRUST393380301
HUMANITY352193414
INSTINCT499602577
TRANSFORMATION442313333
VIGILANCE29423884
SOCIALITY350278326
DARKNESS468394301

mojpe

Oct 12, 2017
Do breasts look more natural under clothing now? In playhome and honey select you'll have the girl in a thick sweater with a bra on and her breast outline is way too visible.

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
How do I open the phone (pressing F1) without it also opening the mod settings? This makes it impossible to play the game.

eglantier

Oct 28, 2019
Can confirm google drive is incorrectly set so it's not downloadable. I found the alternative on otomi games, tho it's 1.2, so you need to download 1.2 to 1.3 update posted in this thread.

A detailed guide how to bypass download limit of Google Drive.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes