kamikaze4869

Oct 28, 2019
Hellow
Does anyone have a link for new illusion update of to days?

I am looking for the original ,that illusion publishes for the game vanylla

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Because NO ONE ELSE decided to answer [:rolleyes:], yes, it was fixed. It was an AMD related bug that they fixed at some point.
Thanks. Seems to work much better now.

Good timing to download the latest repack too. Great to see a separate folder with downloadable houses for it too. I doubt I'll have the patience to create more than a shack or two myself. I'll probably just try to explore and figure out things for myself now a while, until I get lazy or too annoyed with the controls. Once you start cheating, its hard to stop.

Reactions: KekKoo

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Thanks. Seems to work much better now.

Good timing to download the latest repack too. Great to see a separate folder with downloadable houses for it too. I doubt I'll have the patience to create more than a shack or two myself. I'll probably just try to explore and figure out things for myself now a while, until I get lazy or too annoyed with the controls.
I know I don't have the patience, nor the skill to build anything remotely decent anyways, so I don't blame you whatsoever. The folder (if the one provided by STN/BR then) there's A LOT of nice houses to put to use. I'm one of those who see it as fun, but seeing as this game has been a huge "50/50" in the fun factor, I can only wish you luck that you can find fun in it too. ^^ (y)

mojpe

Oct 12, 2017
I'm confused about Screwthisnoise's folder, if I don't have the base game is 1.2-1.3 all I need to download or 1 in addition to 1-1.1,1.1-1.2, and 1.2-1.3?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
This is perfectly normal. That version number is illusions version number... While I can change it, I don't want to edit vanilla files any more than absolutely necessary, even though that on occasion understandably causes some confusion.
I just thought that the version was somehow connected with the repack designation, because by a strange coincidence, repack 1 had version 1.0, repack 1.1 = 1.0.1, repack 1.2 = 1.0.2. By this logic, I thought that repack 1.3 should be 1.0.3
I think this question is closed, you do not need to change the numbers.
Full version 1.3 and repack installer work as expected.
There are minor problems with the male anti-censor (there is genital censorship) and when hiding the character (key 3), some items of equipment do not disappear.
Thanks again for the work.

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
I'm confused about Screwthisnoise's folder, if I don't have the base game is 1.2-1.3 all I need to download or 1 in addition to 1-1.1,1.1-1.2, and 1.2-1.3?
Dowload just 1.3 and unpack to new / same name directory, if new directory register fix may be necessary to run.

nehemmiah

Jan 30, 2018
how do you transfer save file? im updating from r1 to r1.3 from screwthisnoise repack
when i just moved the save from userdata/save folder it wont load my girls

rapideh

Oct 4, 2019
No one has trouble with the madworld mod ? I press F but nothing happen, it worked one time but now i can spam it nothing happen except on the merchant

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes