habahaba235

Dec 2, 2018
No one has trouble with the madworld mod ? I press F but nothing happen, it worked one time but now i can spam it nothing happen except on the merchant
It did not start after exporting saves from the previous version. But after I changed the girls and all that, I just re-copied the mod into the main directory and it worked again.

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
Well dat was a nightmare but I got the plugins all up to date... yeah 1.02 got me no optimization but, it's still just released days ago...

What i want to know is where people finding HIGH HEEL SHOES!... what dang modsite you going to, cuz the pastebin and the mod release section here has nada.

Also when are these girls supposed to converse with one another if that's what social is supposed to do... what does it need to be like over a 1000 or something? They all just say Shan is their favorite person... WHEN DID YOU ASSOCIATE WITH SHAN GIRL... behind my back when i'm out of draw distance!? It's really purturbing me to not see them socialize

striker912

Mar 19, 2018
is it possible to get the load char bar to stop scrolling up overtime u load a character? its such a pain to scroll down to the right place everytime im loading characters.

Sep 3, 2019
Anyone know what the character traits (desires?) do in terms of gameplay? For example. if i have a girl who have intelligence, Endurance and Loyalty will she more likely to harvest and collect items than if she doesn't have that trait? Did combined trait will work better than single trait for certain purpose?
I'm intrigued by this as I love how trait works on other illusions games, but i'm in the dark with this one.

Sep 3, 2019
is it possible to get the load char bar to stop scrolling up overtime u load a character? its such a pain to scroll down to the right place every time im loading characters.
Nope it is hard coded in the program, it is the default behaviour. Unless someone can reverse engineering that.
Yeah it is super annoying because i have hundreds of interesting char from illusion's server i wanted to try.

tenshimeo

Sep 1, 2017
help... my waifu collapse on the path to 1st base between the jump and crouch to reach so when i'm carrying her we're stuck in the middle ... and is it normal for her route only between the beach and 1st base..
click middle mouse button and use map on red flag to teleport with her

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
What is the use of the button "Call" on the phone because nothing happens when I press it
It calls any girl to come to you, but they have to be somewhat near. It doesn't usually work when they're on the other side of the island.

habahaba235

Dec 2, 2018
In fact, I downloaded a ready-made card with a girl who has a very high darkness and a relatively high perversion and trust.
So, she has chased me from the start and declared that it’s too hot, so let's get fked. And so she does all the time.

45684568468.png

bigdigdug

Sep 9, 2019
God bless you ! It works ! Thank you so much !
Works on amd athlon 2 x4 , now i can play, thank you xy12 <3
I'm amazed that this works! But I think I'm getting a side effect that the faces don't seem to render right: looks like the females all have sunburned faces.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So for those who may want to experience it properly, what series of CPU's are supported properly?

(Right now I'm keeping my eye on an AMD FX 6300, will that do?)

Last edited:

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Alright, so... girl collapsed because she didn't notice the dinnertable inside the same 4 walls that she get's the food from and cancels the order mid transition. She collapses and I carry her to a bed. Absolutely no interaction possible with her, what do I do/ what medicine do I have to acquire to wake her up?

bigdigdug: my I7-4770k runs everything fine, so I would suggest to look around that generation, maybe one or two prior.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
She collapses and I carry her to a bed. Absolutely no interaction possible with her, what do I do/ what medicine do I have to acquire to wake her up?
She'll eventually wake up by herself, just needs more resting time than normal.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Paz: Welp, she just woke up. After sleeping for about 24h+... thank you anyway for the answer.

Edit: AHAHAHA! WHY IS SHE EATING THE DARK MATTER?!? Do I have to check the goddamn storage every time now to make sure there is none, even though there are literally dozens of other things she could eat?

Edit 2: Is it even useful for something?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes