Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
I try it on few upload server but it doesnt works sry,if some havent any problems with the flashbangz links pls make it share ty

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
whats in this update?
Main game bugfixes
-Fixed the issue with MC slipping when user launches the game on an AMD CPU
-Fixed the issue with breast physics while in the H scene
-Fixed the issue where "Desire" becomes unchecked (lit. "unsetted") as a result of editing a girl via the terminal
-Fixed the issue of color selection not functioning properly (?)
-Fixed the issue with listing additional Housing items
-Fixed issue with editing joints
-Fixed issue with objects slipping due to setting up a parent-child relationship between them
-Fixed issue with objects slipping when taking a screenshot
-Calibrated rendering method of portraits on image panels (?)
-Fixed issue with window mode being stuck in fullscreen mode (? Lit. "being firmly attached to the fullscreen mode")
-Fixed issue with certain color selections not working correctly
-Fixed issue with editing characters not being properly applied

(Credit goes to Zouran#5318 in the discord for giving changelog)

Also 2 hairstyles.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Main game bugfixes
-Fixed the issue with MC slipping when user launches the game on an AMD CPU
-Fixed the issue with breast physics while in the H scene
-Fixed the issue where "Desire" becomes unchecked (lit. "unsetted") as a result of editing a girl via the terminal
-Fixed the issue of color selection not functioning properly (?)
-Fixed the issue with listing additional Housing items
-Fixed issue with editing joints
-Fixed issue with objects slipping due to setting up a parent-child relationship between them
-Fixed issue with objects slipping when taking a screenshot
-Calibrated rendering method of portraits on image panels (?)
-Fixed issue with window mode being stuck in fullscreen mode (? Lit. "being firmly attached to the fullscreen mode")
-Fixed issue with certain color selections not working correctly
-Fixed issue with editing characters not being properly applied

(Credit goes to Zouran#5318 in the discord for giving changelog)

Also 2 hairstyles.
Much love man. No homo. You are doing god's work. I'm an atheist. :KEK:(y)
Keep'em coming.

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
well, I gave into the repack... found those heels... then put them on after getting DHH heel mod... then promptly changed shoes and her feet got DESTROYED in a catastrophic contortion! Is that supposed to happen, or... is there some inner system settings i need to know about, cuz i literally had to jump out of char creator and back in for the feet to fix themselves.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Here if found a new repack from Flashbangz ,check it out ,with the new update and AMD fix

to keep youre girls and houses,clothing sets just copy youre chara,coordinate and save folder in the UserData folder and put it in the flashbangz UserData folder
Pretty sure that's the dude that had the Honey Select "ultra pack" that had both logging malware and two viruses in it.

Reactions: KekKoo

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
Pretty sure that's the dude that had the Honey Select "ultra pack" that had both logging malware and two viruses in it.
If there was logging malware and junk... it didn't effect me... Avast didn't see shiz from it... and i didn't have to use those special batch exes... I Frankensteined my HS with my old stuff though... i was jumping hoops to get the Linear Rendering Experiment mod stuff working.

ghosh911

May 23, 2018
If there was logging malware and junk... it didn't effect me... Avast didn't see shiz from it... and i didn't have to use those special batch exes... I Frankensteined my HS with my old stuff though... i was jumping hoops to get the Linear Rendering Experiment mod stuff working.
Did you install this repack? How's the OPTIMIZATION?

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
Did you install this repack? How's the OPTIMIZATION?
Nah I got the better repack 1.3 for AI girl. I wouldn't know for sure... look I'm in no position to pass any judgment on the repacks XD I'm just stating my experience with that huge Honey Select Repack, and you know my circumstances of playing mad scientist... for me better repack fits my bill right now. I dunno when Illusion is actually gonna go after Optimization \o/ they apparently got plans to throw in more outfits and more junk in the coming updates sooo who knows.

I DO KNOW ONE THING XD... Artificial girl 3 had like a 4 or 5 girl max in the world space... so AI girl looks like it's following a similar small group equation, cuz boy... those character models just Eat your computer for breakfast!

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Sooooo *smacks lips* what exactly are the "desire" stats for? I mean The ones in character creation. Are they a fine tuning for the personality or are they just additional needs for the girl?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes