KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Your inability to read is very disappointing.
This.

Even if the button isn't there, so long as you've viewed the file (and tried to download it?), if you return to your Drive, and go to your "Shared with me" section, it'll appear and you can make a copy. It's the most sure-fire method there is. Learn how to read, and furthermore, be sure of your shit before trying to throw it at somebody and have it thrown back at you. :rolleyes: :cautious:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
If there was logging malware and junk... it didn't effect me... Avast didn't see shiz from it... and i didn't have to use those special batch exes... I Frankensteined my HS with my old stuff though... i was jumping hoops to get the Linear Rendering Experiment mod stuff working.
Went back and dug around and it was him. Hid the mod behind adware and redirectors, didn't ask permission for any of the mods he packed and two of the exes had bad juju in them. Maybe he reformed or wtv, but frankly I would be skeptical as hell.

Reactions: KekKoo

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Went back and dug around and it was him. Hid the mod behind adware and redirectors, didn't ask permission for any of the mods he packed and two of the exes had bad juju in them. Maybe he reformed or wtv, but frankly I would be skeptical as hell.
This, and so long as ScrewThatNoise is around, whose VERY trust worthy, HAPPY to do this amount of work for people, and even appreciative of those who have also given back to him. He interacts with the community rather than just grab, and put together, without ANY amount of even so much as A LITTLE bit of testing first. Even worse, with KK, he tried to turn it into his own thing, replacing images to brand himself on, and things along that line of a train wreck.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Anyone else have an issue with nipples not really showing up after 1.3 repack?
You may not have the proper Uncensor Selector pack or version? of Uncensor Selector to be safe, and in addition, the . (DON'T EXTRACT THE ZIP, JUST PUT IT UNDER THE Mods/Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector FOLDER.)

Reactions: xifan

888hydra

Oct 27, 2019
What do all these stats mean? How can I know this?
I assumed that darkness is something good and interesting, until I found out that it was just the girl’s hatred of you.
And if you do not feed the girl each time manually, then she makes herself dishes of hate from darkness and eats them. After all, I also gave her black diamonds to increase her darkness lol.
According to the
  • Girl-power: How prone the girls are to changing clothes and wear the appropriate attire for the situation.
  • Trust: How often she will listen to your suggestions and proprosals.
  • Humanity: Affects her behaviour when you catch her naked, bathing or going to the toilet.
  • Instinct: How often she will collect resources and store them in the chest.
  • Pervesrion: How often she gets horny. Higher rates will increase the success chance for accepting/innitiating sex and how often she masturbates.
  • Vigilance: How on-guard she will be around the player. Increased by catching her peeing, bathing or being mean to her.
  • Social: How often she will speak/interract with the player and other girls.
  • Darkness: (No information)
The wiki still lack of content. I always think if I can help filling the gameplay information on wiki, didn't know the way to get access though.

Reactions: habahaba235

Yuki-onna

Mar 18, 2019
Updater available:
Mega:
GDrive:
After updating BetterRepack R1.3, my mods folder has 2 files: [Female] [SAC] UncensorSelectorPack_0.11 and [Female] [SAC] UncensorSelectorPack_0.12

-> Question: Should I delete the file _0.11 or not? Will there be a problem with my game?

dunhilyn

Jul 13, 2017
You may not have the proper Uncensor Selector pack or version? of Uncensor Selector to be safe, and in addition, the . (DON'T EXTRACT THE ZIP, JUST PUT IT UNDER THE Mods/Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector FOLDER.)
got it thank you!

BlueMonster

Jul 3, 2017
Just downloaded and tried R1.3. So first of all : thanks a ton for STN ;)

A few weird things:
I tried editing girl parameter (girlpower, trust, etc.) the using view_motivation_status script (pressing numpad enter).
It seems to me that while it changes how the girl treats you in H, it doesn't contribute to "growth" required to advance the story and/or get to 4 hearts (checked via going to story point in map).
It also couldn't change the title (lifestyle?) after the girl got to 4 hearts. Didn't seem to change how the girl treat in H either once in this stage.
Getting the stats via items or action seems to work as usual. Editing the other two stats categories (mood and unseen stats like desires to cook/play/etc.) seems to work fine as well.

Is this a bug from the game or the script or other things?

BlueMonster

Jul 3, 2017
This literally broked my game. the 1.1 and 1.2 worked fine for me but 1.3 no good
Worked fine for me. Have you re-installing? A few things to note: run InitSetting once, backup your save (located in /UserData/): 3 folder must be saved (save, housing, chara). If you're using the updater, clean your Bepinex folder when prompted. I messed up once trying to mix and add mods on my own. This fixed the problem for me.

manto2x

Oct 23, 2019
init setting open then immediately close.. can't remember there's a shadow distance visibility before... what did the official 1.3 update from illusion do anyway.... also never once the shoujos interact to each other... wow 70 page forum for an eroge...

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Your unwillingness to figure it out and apply a simple fix is very disappointing.
Others have already pointed this out and confirmed it.
I am very willing to do so, to the point that I went out and got a new gDrive just to get this working... :(

let's make sure we're on the same page
Link:

1572591299980.png

1572591517743.png

This should be the settings you explained, no?

And same as before, I tested it on another browser with another gDrive account, and it allows me to import it into my account.
1572591459714.png

Please understand that I have never used this "trick" before, nor have I facilitated for it

Reactions: KekKoo and manto2x

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
In my graphic setting, the shadow on the girls and the legs are clipping out of the planet Earth. Who has the best graphic setting here? wanna share?

manto2x

Oct 23, 2019
I am very willing to do so, to the point that I went out and got a new gDrive just to get this working... :(

let's make sure we're on the same page
Link:

View attachment 446785

View attachment 446789

This should be the settings you explained, no?

And same as before, I tested it on another browser with another gDrive account, and it allows me to import it into my account.
View attachment 446788

Please understand that I have never used this "trick" before, nor have I facilitated for it
gambitmoth really whine alot...

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Does anyone know if there is any possibility of translated dialog shown during the H scenes? This was something that I liked about Honey Select.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes