thejackel

May 16, 2017
Got a question. The game won't load into gameplay. I can start to the main menu and edit the girl etc., but when I want to start the game it loads to infinite. Anyone knows what this may cause? Using the 1.2/1.3 Repack with no mods. :(
im gonna guess its the scripthook causing the problem
try deleting the scripthook.dll thingy from the plugins folder and it should load faster

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
Okay, so my game is now running stable, added second girl and the game didn't experience a single fps drop whatsoever. The better repack definitely helped my case... which my case obviously was "me being absolute shiz at the implementation of mods and settings xD." Don't play Frankenstein if you dunno what you doing folks... that's how abominations are made.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Any Save games yet? I'm at the very beginning of exploring the island but the controls are so clunky and it takes forever to advance the relationship.

Feb 23, 2019
how do you even go full screen with this...
Initsettings.exe in the game folder. Fullscreen has a giant white box.

Not sure what you mean by special items... buuut...

All items that you can give to the girls are given to them in dialogue. You choose give item, then select it from the list. Never seen the cookbook, with over 70 hours in the game, but I'd assume it would transfer like all other stat books, just choose give item. You can only give two items per interaction then there is a 5 minute cooldown timer.

Items that add skills to the girls are placed directly in the "Skills" section of her character status card in the phone. You must have the item in your hero's personal inventory not in a storage box of the cooking tool's storage vault. You just click the "-----" line and then select the chosen item.

When a girl collapses from a cold or stomach flu, you have to give them cold or gastrointestinal medicine. You can do this through dialogue but instead of choosing give item, choose give medicine, then in the window click the little pill icon to switch from foods to drugs. Note, some foods also have similar properties and may help but do not work as well as medicine.

All tools and worn items are done in the character status card under equipment. Click the box next to the corresponding icon and select the tool/item you wish to equip her with.

Hope that helps your issue...
That was what I meant, thank you.

Reactions: Behind and EroShane

Opt1001

Mar 20, 2019
i encounter a bug, screwthisnoise v1.3.
Whenever i press f1 to bring up the menu ingame, the mod manager showed up, and if i click away the mod manager, the mouse button and the game is freezed i can't access the ingame menu.
If someone know how to fix this pls help

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
They do it all the time... Shan is a man, and the guy that created the island, and the robot girls... He is obviously programmed into them like a god or something.
Wut? So that joke on the HGames wiki was only half a joke?

Also, does Illusion put a secret lab into every freeroaming game they make or what? I was like "What the actual fuck? It's AG3 all over again?!". Atleast now I know where the first girl woke up.

Reactions: EroShane

BlueMonster

Jul 3, 2017
Darkness is not the girl's hatred toward you...

I posted those stats because someone asked me what my girls stats were in relation to the girls aggressively sexually attacking me without consent and being rough/forceful with fetish positions. They wanted to compare their stats to mine...

If you have a girl that is being cold/elusive, she probably has a high vigilance... Now, if she has a high vigilance with darkness I don't know, as I never let the vigilance get too high after my first girl...
From my experience, the girl will not be able to do some loving positions (like kissing mast) and has access to hatred variation of some positions (dialogue sounded like they were being forced to it.. urging you to get on and be done with it or something like that) such as hatred missionary and so on.

Reactions: EroShane

robi33

Jul 11, 2017
Hello! Did anybody know why i cant go in the free mode? i Made it to the new Island and also came back......but nothing changed. It is still written by next go to another Island.....???

Reactions: marshmellowpudding

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
i encounter a bug, screwthisnoise v1.3.
Whenever i press f1 to bring up the menu ingame, the mod manager showed up, and if i click away the mod manager, the mouse button and the game is freezed i can't access the ingame menu.
If someone know how to fix this pls help
Use the middle mouse button to open your phone... The F1 issue is known, but there really isn't a better solution atm... I've reported it to the modder working on it

Reactions: FroKe88 and ElMouse

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
And in todays edition of weird stuff about illusion games:

I added a card to the game and it isn't showing when starting the game
Affects: ALL

Cards made with the game version 1.0.1 doesn't seem to load in 1.0.2 for some reason. Simply load the card in creator and save it again.

Trilias

May 1, 2017
Hello i get some Warnings on load a save game or make a new game.

[Warning, Message:Sideloader] [UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [<not set>]

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes