kurttml

Aug 1, 2018
3DSexVilla has been created by different company. Illusion has... own... 'style'. In my opinion, if you want to create more poses, choose Koikatsu, as its Studio got better options, however still got some issues.
AI offering more realistic models - better than 'Honey Select' and without best mods worse than 'Play Home'.
I personally want to have some dance animations in AI, as we had in 'Honey Select'... dancing girl... on the beach during sunset / sunrise... may be amazing ;-)

theres DLC2 on illusion website

rdfb

Oct 25, 2019
Is there a way to change the shortcuts for the Mods
In R1.3 F1 opens the render/lightning mod, which was activatet with F5 in Version R1-R1.2
But F1 is the same button which opens the Mobilfone in the maingame.

Can´t say much about the performance, it may be worse in 1.3, but it was quite horrible at my laptop anyway,
so its difficult to compare.

Sep 17, 2019
Is there a way to change the shortcuts for the Mods
In R1.3 F1 opens the render/lightning mod, which was activatet with F5 in Version R1-R1.2
But F1 is the same button which opens the Mobilfone in the maingame.

Can´t say much about the performance, it may be worse in 1.3, but it was quite horrible at my laptop anyway,
so its difficult to compare.
SrewThe Noise:
also, about the mod key being reverted to F1 again, some modders strongly suggested I do so, but you can change it back to F5 if you want in \BepInEx\config\com.bepis.bepinex.configurationmanager.cfg (just open in notepad and change the last line)

• Love
Reactions: rdfb and KekKoo

zero123456

Aug 1, 2017
any idea of how many lesb/ solo positions there are (so far found scissor and standing fingering for lesb, and bed, table corner and dildo for solo)these i found
add threesome in that question, only 1 position?

condedracula

Oct 28, 2017
the Furniture Dildo have a special animation (in the House Creation) ?????, not work for me ; i unlock others sex machines and furniture and work

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Wut? So that joke on the HGames wiki was only half a joke?

Also, does Illusion put a secret lab into every freeroaming game they make or what? I was like "What the actual fuck? It's AG3 all over again?!". Atleast now I know where the first girl woke up.
I also noticed yesterday when H-ing the shop girl, she is also called Shan (never H-ed her much so missed that), however, I recall in dialogue with my first girl, when she hit roughly 300 transformation, a story about how all the island was created, it was when I first arrived at the locked door where the boat is... I clearly remember she referred to Shan as a man and stated he was the creator. I'm wondering if something is lost in crappy machine translation and the shop girl believes she is Shan, or if this is like that Westworld series where Hopkins programmed himself into Bernard causing Bernard to have an identity crisis...

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Wut? So that joke on the HGames wiki was only half a joke?

Also, does Illusion put a secret lab into every freeroaming game they make or what? I was like "What the actual fuck? It's AG3 all over again?!". Atleast now I know where the first girl woke up.
Not sure what you mean about the HGames Wiki joke, when I last went there it was a stub with no real info except release notes. I'll need to check that out...

Reactions: Dreyperro

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
From my experience, the girl will not be able to do some loving positions (like kissing mast) and has access to hatred variation of some positions (dialogue sounded like they were being forced to it.. urging you to get on and be done with it or something like that) such as hatred missionary and so on.
Cool... I don't have "Hatred Missionary," yet... I'll have to play with the stats. Do you know if anything else needs to be particularly low or high, like trust low and vigilance high, or something? I've noticed that some things are only available through a combination. The highest rise in darkness I've had created a more perverse woman that rapes me at random and seems to force H on the other girls. I also noticed that if she forces H on the other girls they tend to be out of energy longer and sleep for far longer than than even when you over-H a sick girl... She's a psychic vampire... LOL!

I don't have kissing mast either I do not believe... LOL!

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes