ElMouse

Oct 31, 2019
ScrewThisNoise
First of all, you are a knight in a shining armor to brong us your godly repacks. Thank you thank you thank you.

Second question - are there Subtitles during H in you pack. I see them enabled in F1 mod menu, however they do not seem to work.
Or maybe its because there is no translation yet?

Reactions: derickrose

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
ScrewThisNoise
First of all, you are a knight in a shining armor to brong us your godly repacks. Thank you thank you thank you.

Second question - are there Subtitles during H in you pack. I see them enabled in F1 mod menu, however they do not seem to work.
Or maybe its because there is no translation yet?
Glad you enjoy it :D

There is no subtitles for H-scenes yet. I believe that it's beeing looked into though... hopefully illusion has done as they did with koikatsu, adding text to the voices so that autotranslation can deal with it while handtranslations are being looked into...

Trilias

May 1, 2017
Glad you enjoy it :D

There is no subtitles for H-scenes yet. I believe that it's beeing looked into though... hopefully illusion has done as they did with koikatsu, adding text to the voices so that autotranslation can deal with it while handtranslations are being looked into...
Can you help me with this Message on load game

[Warning, Message:Sideloader] [UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [<not set>]

wand3rrr

Oct 25, 2019
I just played version v1.3 and there is a better one in fps compared to version 1.2 I got about 5 fps I don't know why thanks

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Can you help me with this Message on load game

It looks like whatever you tried to load am using a badly formated zipmod, it doesn't have a identification guid, so it can't resolve back to it... I haven't seen that with any of the mods I have in my pack :unsure:
Have you applied mods yourself?

Reactions: ElMouse

Phakes

Oct 26, 2019
Dont start game freeze white screen r1.3
not sure what you meant by that, game crash for you?

For the record I have no problem playing R1.3 with lastest official patch, been using it since R1.1 (upgrade to 1.2 then 1.3)

StonedWorm

Oct 22, 2019
Will you all please excuse the extra noob question...but... Is StudioNeoV2 meant to create new custom H poses to add to the actual game, or is it just a tool to take amazing, although unuseful, screenshots? If I am correct, and it can be used to add extras to the game, will anybody be so kind to share a "manual", "howto" or whatever is needed to learn to use it properly? Thanx in andvance.

Keep up the good job, u're amazing

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Will you all please excuse the extra noob question...but... Is StudioNeoV2 meant to create new custom H poses to add to the actual game, or is it just a tool to take amazing, although unuseful, screenshots? If I am correct, and it can be used to add extras to the game, will anybody be so kind to share a "manual", "howto" or whatever is needed to learn to use it properly? Thanx in andvance.

Keep up the good job, u're amazing
StudioNeo is by all means just a character poser. Although "just" doesn't do it exact justice with all the late functionality they've added (IK and such).
Basically a big portion of Illusion's customers toyed with the character poser included in most of their titles either to a much larger degree than the actual game or even solely, so Illusion decided to bundle a fully-fledged scene creator in their latest titles.

As for being not useful, how do you think all those games based on HoneySelect are created ;)

Importing custom poses/animations in the game is not possible, not with extensive external modding anyway from what I know (although I might be wrong on that one.)

Trilias

May 1, 2017
It looks like whatever you tried to load am using a badly formated zipmod, it doesn't have a identification guid, so it can't resolve back to it... I haven't seen that with any of the mods I have in my pack :unsure:
Nope i unpack the AI-Shoujo R1.3 and start the game not more

Angeleou

Mar 15, 2019
whenever i try to open character creation in Repack 1.3 the game crashes

StonedWorm

Oct 22, 2019
StudioNeo is by all means just a character poser. Although "just" doesn't do it exact justice with all the late functionality they've added (IK and such).
Basically a big portion of Illusion's customers toyed with the character poser included in most of their titles either to a much larger degree than the actual game or even solely, so Illusion decided to bundle a fully-fledged scene creator in their latest titles.

As for being not useful, how do you think all those games based on HoneySelect are created ;)

Importing custom poses/animations in the game is not possible, not with extensive external modding anyway from what I know (although I might be wrong on that one.)
Well, 3DSexVilla, even if it's far from being as complex as AIGirl, is gifted with an extensive pose creator. Poses can be also shared by users. My humble opinion is that this game (and all previously released Illusion's titles) would be much more enjoyable and durable if they included such a feature. Maybe a skilled modder could work on that, who knows. In any case, thank you very much for your explanation, I stayed on that tool for days without getting anything useful (considering what I was trying to accomplish XD). Now I can leave it alone until it can be used for what I'd like to use it for

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
Well, 3DSexVilla, even if it's far from being as complex as AIGirl, is gifted with an extensive pose creator. Poses can be also shared by users. My humble opinion is that this game (and all previously released Illusion's titles) would be much more enjoyable and durable if they included such a feature. Maybe a skilled modder could work on that, who knows. In any case, thank you very much for your explanation, I stayed on that tool for days without getting anything useful (considering what I was trying to accomplish XD). Now I can leave it alone until it can be used for what I'd like to use it for
3DSexVilla has been created by different company. Illusion has... own... 'style'. In my opinion, if you want to create more poses, choose Koikatsu, as its Studio got better options, however still got some issues.
AI offering more realistic models - better than 'Honey Select' and without best mods worse than 'Play Home'.
I personally want to have some dance animations in AI, as we had in 'Honey Select'... dancing girl... on the beach during sunset / sunrise... may be amazing ;-)

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes