EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
And in todays edition of weird stuff about illusion games:

I added a card to the game and it isn't showing when starting the game
Affects: ALL

Cards made with the game version 1.0.1 doesn't seem to load in 1.0.2 for some reason. Simply load the card in creator and save it again.
Oh I thought that was intentional... Every card I transferred behaved similarly. I thought you needed to load them into the game through the character creator (to update everything to the current game) then overwrite the card. It made sense so I didn't think it was bug. LOL!

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Trainer from ... website
I create a notepad so you guys can understand the function of the trainer
My ching chong is a bit rusty so yeah

I upload it to a different website

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Varisha

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Oh cool, under housing there is a card... Never noticed that!

Forest Base is basic, hasn't been updated in a long time, ruins is a modernized mansion...

Both have all necessary facilities for girls to eat, sleep, take a break, interact, and solve temperature issues...

NOTE: On official download Vanilla 1.0.1 not any of the repacks, unmodded, so I don't know if there will be any conflicts (doubt it though)...

Sometimes, unsure what causes it, in the ruins mansion, on the left side stairs, you MAY need to walk around the rear of the chicken coop to access the field/farm sometimes...

Last edited:

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
I just play this game just for 10 hours with the trainer cause i really really hate collecting stuff like collecting a fucking scrap wood and guest what?
The last island is just a fucking EMPTY ISLAND

This game by general is stranded+thesims+nekopara boom you've got Ai Shoujo

Stranded: collect a fucking scrap wood
The sims: Build a fucking house
Nekopara: Rape em

Used trainer max out the Perverted status
Fuck em everyday
That's the point of this game

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Athena, the fit runaway Tomboy, a stubborn loner...

This one I fell in love with when I was learning to really customize the hair and body with all the new parameters available. It was a goof at first but then became one of my favorite girls as she had the most time invested in her creation...

Last edited:
Reactions: HiddenGameMember

iSoulfire

Aug 9, 2018
I can't wait for the mods to start coming. The game's seems really promising.

A mod that expands the number of girls on the island at the same timeis one I'm really looking forward to :3

Reactions: EroShane

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Chastity, the outgoing, spoiled, rich, trendy bitch...
No Offense but you can create the NPC personality by raising the stats that you like
With trainer you don't have to worry about sickness,hunger cause you have nein nein nein foods and drinks in the cook stove and medicines in the chest

Also the skill
You can create a perfect hunter who never tired who always bring a good shit or a perfect bitch who's hungry about your dick and she can't live without your dick
Since the trainer contain all item in the game

• Angry

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
No Offense but you can create the NPC personality by raising the stats that you like
With trainer you don't have to worry about sickness,hunger cause you have nein nein nein foods and drinks in the cook stove and medicines in the chest

Also the skill
You can create a perfect hunter who never tired who always bring a good shit or a perfect bitch who's hungry about your dick and she can't live without your dick
Since the trainer contain all item in the game
I don't use the trainer nor want to... This game isn't hard, just timely... Already have nearly 80 hours in... sooo, trainer is moot. (note: not bashing those that would like to use the trainer, if that is your thing, then by all means, however, the personality dictates dialogue and progress in game, not just stats)

Also, some of us appreciate that Illusion is finally making "games" again, with something more than just fap value... That is what Xhampster, Xvideos, and XNXX are for...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I can't wait for the mods to start coming. The game's seems really promising.

A mod that expands the number of girls on the island at the same timeis one I'm really looking forward to :3
They do have a mod thread here...

https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-girl-ai-modding-directory-discussion-thread.39184/

When I am done with the novelty of the game itself (right now enjoying it) I'll load the modules into Unity (I have the same experimental build they used, maybe a month newer than this) and see what I can toy with... I'll probably wind up adding in animations though since that was something I wanted to do anyway... Maybe some new building materials or a "snap to grid" system, which should be a simple C# script with a few euler rules... I could also retexture the shaders fairly quickly with Materializer. I dunno, we'll see... Not committing to it but will likely dabble a little...

Reactions: iSoulfire

iSoulfire

Aug 9, 2018
A question: If I unload a girl from my world, edit her on the character maker(so that I update her base character card) and load her again, do I lose all progress with her(stats, relationship, etc)? Or is it saved within the character card?

Apr 29, 2018
A question: If I unload a girl from my world, edit her on the character maker(so that I update her base character card) and load her again, do I lose all progress with her(stats, relationship, etc)? Or is it saved within the character card?
Yes, but if you just want to change her appearance there's an option to do that from the pods without having to unload her.

Reactions: iSoulfire

BlueMonster

Jul 3, 2017
Cool... I don't have "Hatred Missionary," yet... I'll have to play with the stats. Do you know if anything else needs to be particularly low or high, like trust low and vigilance high, or something? I've noticed that some things are only available through a combination. The highest rise in darkness I've had created a more perverse woman that rapes me at random and seems to force H on the other girls. I also noticed that if she forces H on the other girls they tend to be out of energy longer and sleep for far longer than than even when you over-H a sick girl... She's a psychic vampire... LOL!

I don't have kissing mast either I do not believe... LOL!
I think the hatred variation only comes from high darkness and vigilance combo... I'm not sure whether perv is needed tho. Might also need low trust for that. The combination seems to involve 2-3 stats as the "main" ones. With high dark + vigil and low trust, the girl won't even let you caress her (in some cases.. didn't happen all the time). Just forced and/or hatred service and insertion.
For kissing mast, it seems to need high trust + perv (+ girlpower? not so sure if it's needed).
So..
Dark + trust = female dominant,
Dark + trust + perv = female dominant slut? might even force you for H
Dark + vigil = hate,
Dark + vigil + perv = hate but loving the H? LOL.
I just hurt my head writing this...

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes