Hellfire2k5

Dec 2, 2017
Sadly Illusion games keep repeating themself, they look good and modding is nice, but...

After interacting with the girls there is just H and no effort. This time, there is no real
story except grinding enough materials to unlock all items for building your house.

Game got boring after less than 10hrs creating my huge house.

Reactions: NightShadeX

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Sadly Illusion games keep repeating themself, they look good and modding is nice, but...

After interacting with the girls there is just H and no effort. This time, there is no real
story except grinding enough materials to unlock all items for building your house.

creating the house is the "real content". the girls are side distraction which is pretty good. 10/10 game IGN RATED

Opt1001

Mar 20, 2019
Use the middle mouse button to open your phone... The F1 issue is known, but there really isn't a better solution atm... I've reported it to the modder working on it
Hi, thank for the reply.
I found a way to make it work, i changed the hotkey of the mod manager from f1 to f12.
Thanks

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
So Lesson Learned... DONT ALT-TAB this game.... also don't expect the best response of the game after using the char editor from the pod... and whatever you do if your computer is a toaster to this new decade of 8 gig VRAM GPUs and 16 gig ram and frikkin Raizen Processors... for the love of all that is holy don't push render resolution beyond the third option of like 1/4 res... Or else... the novelty of the game will die quickly as soon as every slight camera turn causes 30-second freezes.

FRIK THIS TOASTER! I love her but she cannae hold her captain! It's too much stress!

Also, yeah... I hear people sayin it's boring, well... i guess you right. I mean it's not action ryona, fighting rpg RNG style game to get your tastebuds for difficulty and distractions with building yourself... but it's supposed to be a calming, casual builder, collector, and h-scene game. They spend so much effort putting in 4k girls in a 4k environment, on an island, with graphics that'll toast your computer... so you can enjoy a calming scenery and relax and just watch the girls grow and do random things and develop differently. It's a Sims game, I can't say it's a watered-down sims, i guess you could... it doesn't have a bajillion frikkin status bars, relationships, traits and stuff... but it's got SOMETHING that sims wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole XD

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
How do you get equip the girls with skills? Can't seem to figure it out.
The need high enough transformation progress to be equipped... But then in your phone, go to status, then click her card, then up at the top right you will see the skills (Normal/H-Scene), underneath you will see "-----" just click on it and select the skill chip you want to implant her with...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I think the hatred variation only comes from high darkness and vigilance combo... I'm not sure whether perv is needed tho. Might also need low trust for that. The combination seems to involve 2-3 stats as the "main" ones. With high dark + vigil and low trust, the girl won't even let you caress her (in some cases.. didn't happen all the time). Just forced and/or hatred service and insertion.
For kissing mast, it seems to need high trust + perv (+ girlpower? not so sure if it's needed).
So..
Dark + trust = female dominant,
Dark + trust + perv = female dominant slut? might even force you for H
Dark + vigil = hate,
Dark + vigil + perv = hate but loving the H? LOL.
I just hurt my head writing this...
Yes, this is certainly Illusion's most complicated relationship system...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

This one seems to be about character building the girls though... If you don't become intrigued by the growth of the girls and their progress into their self-realization, then yeah, I can see the game not being of much interest. However, at 80+ hours, the girl's dialogue has still yet to repeat itself on my first long form playthrough. I am taking my time in each section and unlocking everything while completing all side tasks... I am impressed by this one, I feel this is Illusion's best game so far as an actual game.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
So Lesson Learned... DONT ALT-TAB this game.... also don't expect the best response of the game after using the char editor from the pod... and whatever you do if your computer is a toaster to this new decade of 8 gig VRAM GPUs and 16 gig ram and frikkin Raizen Processors... for the love of all that is holy don't push render resolution beyond the third option of like 1/4 res... Or else... the novelty of the game will die quickly as soon as every slight camera turn causes 30-second freezes.

FRIK THIS TOASTER! I love her but she cannae hold her captain! It's too much stress!

Also, yeah... I hear people sayin it's boring, well... i guess you right. I mean it's not action ryona, fighting rpg RNG style game to get your tastebuds for difficulty and distractions with building yourself... but it's supposed to be a calming, casual builder, collector, and h-scene game. They spend so much effort putting in 4k girls in a 4k environment, on an island, with graphics that'll toast your computer... so you can enjoy a calming scenery and relax and just watch the girls grow and do random things and develop differently. It's a Sims game, I can't say it's a watered-down sims, i guess you could... it doesn't have a bajillion frikkin status bars, relationships, traits and stuff... but it's got SOMETHING that sims wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole XD
I have a question, on your graphics card, do you have anisotropic filtering on? Turning this off gave me a 30+ fps boost. There are still some areas in the game where you get drops down to 15fps for a few seconds or in the ruins momentary drops to 3-5fps but then it rebounds in less than a second or so... Also turn on Multisampling if you have the option as well as Mutithreaded Optimization (to utilize all CPU/GPU cores).

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
I have a question, on your graphics card, do you have anisotropic filtering on? Turning this off gave me a 30+ fps boost. There are still some areas in the game where you get drops down to 15fps for a few seconds or in the ruins momentary drops to 3-5fps but then it rebounds in less than a second or so... Also turn on Multisampling if you have the option as well as Mutithreaded Optimization (to utilize all CPU/GPU cores).
Well I got AMD Catalyst, and i disabled the profile for AI girl... but i'm sure the global options have it on i could try and check on that... also I FINALLY got my first girl to 4 hearts... she's apparently a Driver XD. I STILL HAVENT SEEN THEM TALK TO ONE ANOTHER... i got them on the housing island right now... hoping this solitary area will give me time to frikkin study them... though without all the resource collection spots of the main ruins island i donno if i'm screwing them over development wise or not.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
anyway to hide terrain walls when turning the camera during H scenes? Can't see shit at times due to the clusterfck

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
Trainer from ching chong website
I create a notepad so you guys can understand the function of the trainer
My ching chong is a bit rusty so yeah

I upload it to a different website
Can you craft a trainer or scripload for changing the girl livestyle wen ther goth 4 heart.:love::sneaky:

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes