Apr 29, 2018
I can keep sharing the official updates here... are people interested in that? I need to download them anyways for my repack so can share them if people want me to...
I'd definitely appreciate getting the official updates. Oddly enough I have an easier time with vanilla installs than modded ones when it comes to Illusion's games.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
View attachment 443754

More stable than previous releases, but would still expect bugs.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 1.2 // 29.10.2019
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 29.10.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 29.10

[B]Updated in release 1.2 (this release):[/B]
- Updated sideloader modpack
- Added official AMD fix (aisyoujyo_amd)
- Added fix for studio not respecting launcher settings (AI_Fix_SettingsVerifier)
- Added 100% save to BRExtras
- Added connector_jp's DHH MadWorld v1.2.1
- Added connector_jp's DHH to v1.1.0
- Updated BepisPlugins to R12.2
- Updated XUnity.AutoTranslator to v4.6.1
- Updated enimaroah's SB3Utility to v1.19.4
- Updated Marco's AIAPI to v1.8
- Moved Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo to optional as some users prefer to not have it preapplied
- Moved DeathWeasel's Uncensor Selector to preapplied. Still doesn't work in main game.
- Updated Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo to v1.0
- Removed AI-TestProject v0.5

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

HongFire:
- <DEAD> (Seems permanent?)

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]

CREDITS:
------------------>
2155X's AI_LightSettings
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/2155X[/url]

connector_jp's DHH
connector_jp's DHH MadWorld
- No link, see discord

DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock
DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor
DeathWeasel's Subtitles
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/DeathWeasel[/url]

Enimaroah's SB3Utility
- [url]https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility[/url]

Hooh's Heelz
- NO URL

Marco's AI_BetterAA
Marco's AI_Screencap
Marco's AIABMX
Marco's AIAPI
Marco's FPS Counter
Marco's MessageCenter
Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco[/url]

Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo
- No link, see discord

STN's English Launcher
STN's Sideloader Modpack
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack[/url]

Misc (Collabs etc):
AIGirlFixes ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes[/url])
BepisPlugins ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins[/url])
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

CRC32: 497E8AE4
MD5: DC428D65BD5E8770D087F4072D2C9D18
SHA-1: A872D5DAB3D5E75D4862F18D1FFBCF2050E5278C

Updater:

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. I barely did anything, I just bundled other peoples work, so no need to credit me or anything. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

You are my new gold-uploader for such games. I tried Koikatsu! and was clean, no mod problems and good seeding. Ty for the upload, getting AI Girl now. Keep up the good job!

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
init setting open then immediately close.. can't remember there's a shadow distance visibility before... what did the official 1.3 update from illusion do anyway.... also never once the shoujos interact to each other... wow 70 page forum for an eroge...
The girls interact with one another is they have a high sociality rating. If you also make them perverse, horny, and give them the lesbian lover trait they will H each other randomly as well... If they have a high humanity and sociality they will help each other when one collapses if possible (they must happen across them, it's not something to depend on but helps out a little randomly). Also, if they have a high girl power and sociality they will eat and have coffee together upon occasion.

They also will similarly interact with the shop girl.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I believe that the "Dark Matter" is some sort of joke on a girl not being able to cook. When a girl who cannot cook in anime, the dish she TRIES to make is normally depicted as a compot of purplish goo(skulls and fishheads, eyes and the like) and/or a dark/obscured object; hence the dark matter references :-D You can raise a girl's cooking skill by using the cook book you can get in the game... Don't know how to use them myself though; along with the special items -.-
Not sure what you mean by special items... buuut...

All items that you can give to the girls are given to them in dialogue. You choose give item, then select it from the list. Never seen the cookbook, with over 70 hours in the game, but I'd assume it would transfer like all other stat books, just choose give item. You can only give two items per interaction then there is a 5 minute cooldown timer.

Items that add skills to the girls are placed directly in the "Skills" section of her character status card in the phone. You must have the item in your hero's personal inventory not in a storage box of the cooking tool's storage vault. You just click the "-----" line and then select the chosen item.

When a girl collapses from a cold or stomach flu, you have to give them cold or gastrointestinal medicine. You can do this through dialogue but instead of choosing give item, choose give medicine, then in the window click the little pill icon to switch from foods to drugs. Note, some foods also have similar properties and may help but do not work as well as medicine.

All tools and worn items are done in the character status card under equipment. Click the box next to the corresponding icon and select the tool/item you wish to equip her with.

Hope that helps your issue...

gncali

Nov 1, 2019
how do you even go full screen with this... .

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Anyone know what the character traits (desires?) do in terms of gameplay? For example. if i have a girl who have intelligence, Endurance and Loyalty will she more likely to harvest and collect items than if she doesn't have that trait? Did combined trait will work better than single trait for certain purpose?
I'm intrigued by this as I love how trait works on other illusions games, but i'm in the dark with this one.
Intelligence will make her read more, gain transformation exp faster, and stay on task
Endurance will reduce her fatigue over time
Loyalty will make her less likely to etch with other girls and more likely to come running when you call

Reactions: 888hydra

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Well dat was a nightmare but I got the plugins all up to date... yeah 1.02 got me no optimization but, it's still just released days ago...

What i want to know is where people finding HIGH HEEL SHOES!... what dang modsite you going to, cuz the pastebin and the mod release section here has nada.

Also when are these girls supposed to converse with one another if that's what social is supposed to do... what does it need to be like over a 1000 or something? They all just say Shan is their favorite person... WHEN DID YOU ASSOCIATE WITH SHAN GIRL... behind my back when i'm out of draw distance!? It's really purturbing me to not see them socialize
They do it all the time... Shan is a man, and the guy that created the island, and the robot girls... He is obviously programmed into them like a god or something. They should start socializing around 50, then more commonly around 100. I see my girls doing it a few times a day each, and they are at 604, 463, 626, and 545... They also talk with the merchant girl...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
What do all these stats mean? How can I know this?
I assumed that darkness is something good and interesting, until I found out that it was just the girl’s hatred of you.
And if you do not feed the girl each time manually, then she makes herself dishes of hate from darkness and eats them. After all, I also gave her black diamonds to increase her darkness lol.
Darkness is not the girl's hatred toward you...

I posted those stats because someone asked me what my girls stats were in relation to the girls aggressively sexually attacking me without consent and being rough/forceful with fetish positions. They wanted to compare their stats to mine...

If you have a girl that is being cold/elusive, she probably has a high vigilance... Now, if she has a high vigilance with darkness I don't know, as I never let the vigilance get too high after my first girl...

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Woah man! If not you, someone should compile all of this information in your posts to make an unofficial guide to the game, so many details and much needed explanations to hidden game's mechanics. The wiki itself pales in comparison to a single one of your posts.
Thanks I missed this because it was buried 5 pages back in 24 hours... LOL!

I should personally go back and nab them and update them since I've learned new things through observation over time.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Man I'd like to know where the 2K texture option is... i got the english launcher from the mod section and i do not see it anywhere... unless you talking about halving the textures in the game's graphics settings... I got the game to not freeze... but the framerate dies when in the second area pass the bridge with 2 girls... i donno if that 3rd option to half the texture quality even more is gonna do anything.
Not 2K textures (all the textures are Unity HDRP PBR standard textures so they are HD, just not the best created textures, clearly they never heard of Materializer) I meant 2K resolution settings. However, on a 4K 70" monitor, the 2K (2048x1080) looked worse than the 1920x1080 resolution scale. I don't know, it was fuzzier and the leaves on plants had harder edges. It actually looked lower resolution than the actual lower resolution. That slight reduction in wideness caused the game to lose FPS by about 50%. It happened the same when I tried lowering it again 1280x960 and 1440x900 with similar results, maybe closer 30% and 25% loss but still a loss. On 1080 settings I am getting 30-45 fps average, which is acceptable, peaks around 55, but drops as low as 15fps in the ruins and once in a while (I think it is the auto-save function in the background) it will drag down to 2-5 for a moment and almost freeze, but then rebounds back to normal within a second...

All this stuff is graphics card dependent though. My experience will differ vastly from others.

This has me curious, I wonder if I can open the assets in Unity and see what they have. I may be able to make better optimized tile sets that make the environment look more realistic... Not committing to that, just spit-balling...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
not clear enough ... EXPLAINNNN..... ^_^ there's an resolution option on installation ?
Yes, you need to run the InitSetting.exe, the same one you ran before you launched the game the very first time... It's where you selected your resolution, windowed/fullscreen, etc. You can run the same file again as much as you like. You can also use it as the game launcher...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
How to change the girl?
at character creation, i have a lot of girl choices to load, but why no change in main game?
What is the function “fusion” in character creator?
Yeah, the way I would describe fusion is if you wanted to make a child character of two parent characters... It takes the middle calculation of all the two character's settings and creates a new character from those by combining them. Ergo if you have height 50 and 100, the result will be 75. If breasts are 65 and 75 the result will be 70. Etc.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
You are my new gold-uploader for such games. I tried Koikatsu! and was clean, no mod problems and good seeding. Ty for the upload, getting AI Girl now. Keep up the good job!
Yeah, I've nabbed quite a few of ScrewThisNoise's torrents in the past... All were excellent quality, clean, and well, no noise... happy to see them active here.

hoepfi

Jun 29, 2019
Got a question. The game won't load into gameplay. I can start to the main menu and edit the girl etc., but when I want to start the game it loads to infinite. Anyone knows what this may cause? Using the 1.2/1.3 Repack with no mods. :(

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes