rapideh

Oct 4, 2019
I reloaded the chara of the previous post, I noticed that with version 1.3 some bugs uncesor + heels have been solved
I tried to get closer to the originals
Why are the heads of the chara balloons?
the head stairs helped a lot I would need new hairstyles maybe I will learn to do I don't know.

The images are of the VicentCC artist
perhaps in the future I will also use images of Dandofuga or Reiq
I want to clarify that VicentCC uses a very linear and simple style but the figures have a truly unique expressiveness.
You managed to create a chara from picture ? like you put a png from a random pic and the game try to create a character close to the picture ?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
screenshot with f11

It's doubling the base resolution and shadow map resolution, downsampling and then taking a screenshot. if you have self shadowing on when this happens, et voila.

Feb 23, 2019
Paz: Welp, she just woke up. After sleeping for about 24h+... thank you anyway for the answer.

Edit: AHAHAHA! WHY IS SHE EATING THE DARK MATTER?!? Do I have to check the goddamn storage every time now to make sure there is none, even though there are literally dozens of other things she could eat?

Edit 2: Is it even useful for something?
I believe that the "Dark Matter" is some sort of joke on a girl not being able to cook. When a girl who cannot cook in anime, the dish she TRIES to make is normally depicted as a compot of purplish goo(skulls and fishheads, eyes and the like) and/or a dark/obscured object; hence the dark matter references :-D You can raise a girl's cooking skill by using the cook book you can get in the game... Don't know how to use them myself though; along with the special items -.-

derickrose

Dec 30, 2018
I believe that the "Dark Matter" is some sort of joke on a girl not being able to cook. When a girl who cannot cook in anime, the dish she TRIES to make is normally depicted as a compot of purplish goo(skulls and fishheads, eyes and the like) and/or a dark/obscured object; hence the dark matter references :-D You can raise a girl's cooking skill by using the cook book you can get in the game... Don't know how to use them myself though; along with the special items -.-
actually, you can use dark matter to create fairy as pets hahah

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
gooHero: I know, but why does she EAT it? XD Well that just means your character is already a master chef! :-D

derickrose: Well shit, time to stock up on it then.

Is Shan supposed to just disappear at some point or is it because I updated from 1.01 to 1.02?

Edit: Nvm, suddenly merchant girl has appeared again...

Last edited:

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
View attachment 445891

Yes the problem is the download limit is reached.
However by making the file shareable / editable (adds the button: "Add to your drive" or "Organize") anyone can circumvent this problem.
Try going into the files properties in your drive by right clicking and clicking "Share"
View attachment 445899
Then go into advanced:
View attachment 445900
Make sure Disable options to download print and copy for commenters and viewers is NOT checked.
If it isn't then all you had to do was change to "edit".

About 99% sure this will fix it, but do try. As long as you set "Prevent editors from changing access" you will be fine. All it will allow people to do is actually copy the file to their own drive to circumvent the download limit.

This is common knowledge and practice on most file sharing sites that offer drive links.

I'll be here to try it and let you know if it worked, or just try with another account that isnt nested under the Gmail account (such as brand account or YT channel) to be absolutely sure.
I have that setting active as you've described

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
also, about the mod key being reverted to F1 again, some modders strongly suggested I do so, but you can change it back to F5 if you want in \BepInEx\config\com.bepis.bepinex.configurationmanager.cfg (just open in notepad and change the last line)

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Here if found a new repack from Flashbangz ,check it out ,with the new update and AMD fix

to keep youre girls and houses,clothing sets just copy youre chara,coordinate and save folder in the UserData folder and put it in the flashbangz UserData folder

Last edited:

Samdoe

Jan 14, 2019
I noticed that when I change a parameter like " leg offset" for exemple in the chara editor, once the girl loaded in the game, the parameter get scalled to the default "100" and when I go back in the chara editor, it stays at "100" , messing all my modifications. Is that normal ?

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
First off: Thanks for the super quick pack.
Only issue I have: How do i get out of the F1 menu?? If i click F1, nothing happens. Same with ESC. If I click outside the window, my mouse cursos is gone.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes