May 4, 2019
My girl have really bad stomach ache and Shopkeeper is gone for 2 days.
How do I cure her? she in really bad stage now. I just open the ruin zone with 400 point.

and also I use R1.3 but I don't see new item such as gun yet. What I do wrong?
You can create a cure on the medicine table, the recipe is two egg mushrooms or what was they called in the game.

888hydra

Oct 27, 2019
Ok, after I spent hours making my own shelter. I can literally say that the building mode is suck. (I guess it works like some 3D modeling software or Unity Editor which I totally not familiar with them.) But if you are passionate in making your own SM dungeon, a book club, or whatever, here are the tip that might save your time.
  • Try to group the components and furniture in the folder. This makes it easier to find an object when you need to move or edit it.
  • Instead of spawn an object and move them to position one by one, better think what you need and spawn them all at once. Then multiple select them and move to your desire location so you don't have to waste your time to move them from the origin again and again.
  • If you want more of object that already presence, just duplicate it. Duplicated object will spawn at exact position so you don't have to move a new object from the origin point.
  • Better arrange the room in the house and install all furniture before you place ceiling, roof, or set up 2nd floor since it quite difficult to control the camera inside the building.
Have fun building :love:

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Mechanical and Emotionless: Girl is efficiency oriented, may sacrifice other needs to accomplish tasks. Will yield more foraged items but is more likely to work too hard.

Open and Gentle: Big sister type that will do anything for the hero.

Aware and Confident: Prefers to act alone without the help of others.

Selfish and Selfish: Will not follow orders to spite the person giving the orders. Will accomplish all things at their own pace. Willful and stubborn.

Even Lethargy: All work is tedious. Will be slow to work and get less growth, will sleep more often, lazy but never exhausted.

Positive and Bright: Innate resistance to dark thoughts, maintains a positive outlook rejecting all negativity.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Ok, after I spent hours making my own shelter. I can literally say that the building mode is suck. (I guess it works like some 3D modeling software or Unity Editor which I totally not familiar with them.) But if you are passionate in making your own SM dungeon, a book club, or whatever, here are the tip that might save your time.
  • Try to group the components and furniture in the folder. This makes it easier to find an object when you need to move or edit it.
  • Instead of spawn an object and move them to position one by one, better think what you need and spawn them all at once. Then multiple select them and move to your desire location so you don't have to waste your time to move them from the origin again and again.
  • If you want more of object that already presence, just duplicate it. Duplicated object will spawn at exact position so you don't have to move a new object from the origin point.
  • Better arrange the room in the house and install all furniture before you place ceiling, roof, or set up 2nd floor since it quite difficult to control the camera inside the building.
Have fun building :love:
And use "partitions" and "bulkheads" instead of building walls. Walls will make the structure uneven having more distance on one side than another. This becomes an issue with shared walls and multifloor dwellings...

Don't waste your money... If you buy a room, buy the blank room with ceiling, floor, and 4 studs. Then make the partitions/bulkhead pieces and fit those between the ceiling/floor as you need. This will prevent you from having extra/unused space in your outer walls. You can also fit pieces by staggering one in/one out -- which you cannot do with standard walls.

This will save a lot of resources that can be used for better furnishings that statistically improve the girls.

Reactions: 888hydra

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Mechanical and Emotionless: Girl is efficiency oriented, may sacrifice other needs to accomplish tasks. Will yield more foraged items but is more likely to work too hard.

Open and Gentle: Big sister type that will do anything for the hero.

Aware and Confident: Prefers to act alone without the help of others.

Selfish and Selfish: Will not follow orders to spite the person giving the orders. Will accomplish all things at their own pace. Willful and stubborn.

Even Lethargy: All work is tedious. Will be slow to work and get less growth, will sleep more often, lazy but never exhausted.

Positive and Bright: Innate resistance to dark thoughts, maintains a positive outlook rejecting all negativity.
Thanks for the summary. Do you have any idea what all the desires do? What does belief, pretty, money, impish, imperfect, and soothing do for example? Is this documented somewhere? I looked elsewhere online and can't find anything with much info.

Thanks.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Can someone clarify where 'dark matter' is actually coming from or why my girls eat it when normal food is present? I assume it's a byproduct of using a witch cauldron but somebody in this thread mentioned it is somehow related to them being unable to cook properly. Is there a way to make girls evil but without them having stomach ache all the time and not assaulting or treating them badly and building actual hatred which is vigilance?

ROFL, you're account is funny but ironically accurate...
Hatred = high vigilance, high darkness, low trust

Dark Matter is the result of the failed attempt to cook a dish. When girls cook, the better their instinct and mood (girl power has some impact as well) the higher the rate of their cooking success becomes. The worse their mood the higher the chance of cooking failure. Since most hateful people have a negative mood, they are more likely to burn the bread like a cleric... Thus the dark matter, it is just a joke, but is an ingredient for the dark spirit and fairy pets. So having dark matter on hand is good, just remove it from the food storage and place it in your chest instead.

This is untested, but I would assume the best bet would be clicking "follow me" once a day and making her "eat rice" until she is full. This will also spend time with her and give you a free chat interaction as well. Chatting equals transformation exp unless it's specific, like naughty etc. Ergo, with her eating and chatting with you, I suppose you can make her feel better and be less psychopathic while maintaining a controllable evil character. In theory of course...

Maybe giving her darkness/vigilance related items as gifts as well may increase her liking you but still growing more evil, just not hurtful in a negative impact sense.

She will still be douchey to the other girls though as that is a trait of the evil type girl. No avoiding a bitch if you want an evil whore... the "nice" devil's concubine is probably not going to be possible at all...

Here is an idea... Duplicate the save and make a game with all evil whores to see how that works out...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks for the summary. Do you have any idea what all the desires do? What does belief, pretty, money, impish, imperfect, and soothing do for example? Is this documented somewhere? I looked elsewhere online and can't find anything with much info.

Not yet... I have just been playing the game and noting the differences between one thing and another. I.E. If a girl with no selected traits gains 3 humanity exp when I talk to her, but another with trait X get's 4, then trait X nets +33% humanity exp. Just my personal notebook.

Most of the info I got confirmed was from Illusion's website. I have been wondering if I can open the modules with the unity package manager and see what is inside, but haven't committed to messing with it. Also, my work week just started...

Thanks.
Belief - should be called faith, or faithful, it is a spiritual type girl that tries to be polite and gains 1/3 trust and humanity based experience.
Pretty - Changes clothes often, bathes often, seems to H-girls more then others, +1/3 girl power exp
Money - [not sure] seems more likely to find valuable things like gems. Didn't notice any exp gain, may affect mining rate or mining outcome as my girl seemingly brought back more items with pickaxe...
Impish - gains dark exp from socializing negatively and causing fatigue in others
Imperfect - (I don't know what this is since it obviously translated differently in mine) - I am guessing here: Defective - +50% increase to vigilance and humanity exp gained, -75% trust
Soothing - Unsure, did not use at all...

Best thing I can suggest, if you want, start a new game, load in a test girl with just that trait. Run her through a series of tests and see what she does. It should only take an hour or two per trait. Then you will know for sure what it does.

It is by this kind of observation do I find out any of this kind of stuff. I may be wrong on some of it, like once in a while people will notice other things, like I said in the past that "transformation leads to the ability to add skills." It is somewhat right, but after the 3rd heart is awarded also. I don't know if you can get 3 hearts without transformation exp since most interactions award transformation exp, maybe all of them... So I was right, and wrong at the same time.

There have been a few other things, OH YEAH, hate... I have a girl with very high darkness but no access to hate positions. People said that darkness was hate. I figured out that it was actually Darkness + Vigilance being increased that led to hatefulness. Then someone else pointed out it was a lack of Trust as well... I saved my game and booted up the game and tried varying the stats and found that it is certainly a specific combination of High Vigilance, High Darkness, and Low Trust that equals hate, which unlocks the hate positions.

This is how we've been getting our info, mostly, unless it was translated off the official website. I am currently hunting down the game's instruction manual so I can translate that down, but I have to dig around on Japanese Hgame websites since no one on these sites has any idea it seems. Also the in-game tutorials describe none of this stuff at all...

May 4, 2019
Dark Matter is the result of the failed attempt to cook a dish.
The ones I get is not the result of failed cooking, because I don't have anything stored in the vaults to begin with or ever saw a cooking animation before they get 'the food', plus they often walk with the plate from afar and 'from afar' means not the cooking place. What I do have though is abundance of witch cauldrons all of my girls use all the time because they have darkness type of desires and provide me with dozens of dark spirits which I don't have to craft.
Darkness is not related to hatred towards protagonist, it's mostly dominance/evilness type of thing and can be obtained without mistreating girls or causing them to avoid you, in fact it actually makes them express their affection in 'more obvious and undeniable' way than all other stat driven behaviors, vigilance on the other hand is what actually represents girls dissatisfaction with protagonist actions such as molesting or assaulting them and what makes them avoid you.
I don't know if you can get 3 hearts without transformation exp since most interactions award transformation exp, maybe all of them...
'Transformation' is a machine translation for 'hentai' which by no means should be translated in such way in such a game. I don't think I should explain what word 'hentai' stands for in this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: EroShane

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
It is by this kind of observation do I find out any of this kind of stuff. I may be wrong on some of it, like once in a while people will notice other things, like I said in the past that "transformation leads to the ability to add skills." It is somewhat right, but after the 3rd heart is awarded also. I don't know if you can get 3 hearts without transformation exp since most interactions award transformation exp, maybe all of them... So I was right, and wrong at the same time.
Hearts are based on the sum of your traits I think, not specifically tied to one.
Btw, "transformation" is probably the wrong translation (courtesy of google). The correct should be "Perversion" or "Lewdity", it mainly impacts H stuff.

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
What kind of fish do you have to give to the cats to befriend them? It says "cat fish" but how
You will want to design multiple outfits and save them as templates in the character creator so the girls can change their clothes often, something necessary for her "Girl-power" progress to increase. Be sure you make some day clothes sets, work clothes sets, bathing attire, and pajamas for the girls.
How do you set attires for different activities? I've only been able to set a "bath attire".

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
My girl have really bad stomach ache and Shopkeeper is gone for 2 days.
How do I cure her? she in really bad stage now. I just open the ruin zone with 400 point.

and also I use R1.3 but I don't see new item such as gun yet. What I do wrong?
The gun will be in the character creator probably under the last tab accessories and like hand or back slot.

You can make the gastrointestinal medicine at a medicine table. However, if you cannot make it yet, the shop girl should be back and the girls won't die from it. They just need rest. Also the shop person rarely carries medicine, or so it has been my experience.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
What kind of fish do you have to give to the cats to befriend them? It says "cat fish" but how

How do you set attires for different activities? I've only been able to set a "bath attire".
Yes cat fish is correct and you need the cage (gauge) and cat fish in your inventory. Walk up to the cat slowly using shift, then as they walk close stay still and target them until the green icon with the bait option pops up. Right-Click and bait then the trap option (use cage I think, or use gauge lol) pops up and you set the cage down and they just walk inside...

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes