turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
That means you said the cards are not from AIS but from HS2, right?

Do you have any suggestions for a link where to download the R15 version?
That´s the weird thing: card is AI (as the file name confirms), but the missing mods are "HS2 Exclusive" :unsure:
Maybe the hint from pepplez helps.

Official download site for BetterRepacks is here - choose your game on the left side and get the links to download.
Strongly recommended is torrent download (direct link here ) instead of the more tricky way of downloading splitted packs.
Pls note that the torrent file also includes the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" - this is ONLY for StudioNEO and you can deactivate the downloading before you start the torrent download.

To install (= only extracting) use 7-Zip.

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
after downloading the R15 Betterrepack, are all the mods already preinstalled into the game? Or do i have to individually unzip all the files from the Mods folder and drag/drop them to the Abdata folder?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
after downloading the R15 Betterrepack, are all the mods already preinstalled into the game?
YES!
Or do i have to individually unzip all the files from the Mods folder and drag/drop them to the Abdata folder?
NOPE!!!!!
NEVER extract a zipmod file!
Most mods of the BetterRepack are after extracting the Repack in mods/Sideloader Modpack - xxxxx folders, and there they should be left.

If you someday download other mods (.zipmods) outside the Sideloader Modpacks you store them in mods/MyMods.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dualblades730

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
How do I access the cheat tool? I searched up cheat in the pulgin settings, but I still can't figure out how to launch it. I just want to be able to edit girls hearts and stats so they have sex with me after loading them in
Screenshot 2024-01-19 110317.png

Akito23

Nov 12, 2023
That´s the weird thing: card is AI (as the file name confirms), but the missing mods are "HS2 Exclusive" :unsure:
Maybe the hint from pepplez helps.

Official download site for BetterRepacks is here - choose your game on the left side and get the links to download.
Strongly recommended is torrent download (direct link here ) instead of the more tricky way of downloading splitted packs.
Pls note that the torrent file also includes the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" - this is ONLY for StudioNEO and you can deactivate the downloading before you start the torrent download.

To install (= only extracting) use 7-Zip.

hey I'm back again

I just want to say thank you very much because the game is running normally

It turns out it's just because the version is too old so many of the mods can't be used or malfunction

once again I want to thank you

sorry for only being able to answer after almost a week because I was busy touching grass :)

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hey I'm back again

I just want to say thank you very much because the game is running normally

It turns out it's just because the version is too old so many of the mods can't be used or malfunction

once again I want to thank you

sorry for only being able to answer after almost a week because I was busy touching grass :)
Fine - so at least I´ll tell you something about common behaviour here: give "Likes" if you get useful answers ;)

Oct 2, 2018
Game summary looks promising, but the large size makes me skeptical... Is it worth the long download or will it be a disappointment?! Some feedback from one who has played before would be helpful.

Reactions: Lanthander

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Game summary looks promising, but the large size makes me skeptical... Is it worth the long download or will it be a disappointment?! Some feedback from one who has played before would be helpful.
It's just another Illusion game. The most promising since AA2 IMHO, but they botched it anyways.

If you wanna try, get the original torrent from , there you can deselect the optional parts and end up with <50% of the original size. (Their torrents are perfectly ordinary. They work with any client out of the box. Even the older torrents are usually well feeded. You don't have to do crazy stuff to make it work. Not like these other pointless torrents which are spamming this board for some time)

The game itself, like any recent Illusion games, it's a total GPU hog.
With a decent current midrange GPU you will run into problems after 10…20 min. Such a GPU would be unobtainable when the game came out. So much for that.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
It's just another Illusion game. The most promising since AA2 IMHO, but they botched it anyways.

If you wanna try, get the original torrent from , there you can deselect the optional parts and end up with <50% of the original size. (Their torrents are perfectly ordinary. They work with any client out of the box. Even the older torrents are usually well feeded. You don't have to do crazy stuff to make it work. Not like these other pointless torrents which are spamming this board for some time)

The game itself, like any recent Illusion games, it's a total GPU hog.
With a decent current midrange GPU you will run into problems after 10…20 min. Such a GPU would be unobtainable when the game came out. So much for that.
I want to reiterate that I ran this game on a 7900 XT, paired with a 5950X.
I got, at most, 40FPS even with every graphics option, which there aren't a lot, turned off.
When you find the second girl it went down to 30ish and the third girl stalled it at 15.
This game isn't worth it no matter how many mods, customisations, or even if you really like the lacklustre awful survival or "romance" mechanics.
It's barely even passable as a screenshot game, which I would argue applies to all their other games to be honest.
The size isn't worth it, especially if you have bad internet as it may mean your PC isn't up to spec either, and I don't think any PC outside of using a RTX 4090 comes close after enough time passes.

Reactions: pasus
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes