ravilavi

Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone have the same problem? I can't seem to change the solid color background in character creation. No matter what i choose it's always stays black (I'm using 4.1 BR)

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
So i just gave a aquamarine to a girl with 0 humanity, as i have learned that without humanity, she wont strip when showering. However at 100 humanity, she will strip, but will cover up when caught naked.

Edit: Just lowered her humanity to 50. She will stripband not cover up when caught naked.

Last edited:

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
All female characters can be made into futas, but only a futa MC can penetrate.
On the topic of futa, has anyone found out what stops the girl ai from using penetration positions as futas? It'd be neat to remove the restriction based on futa on/off so they could go at it on their own.

famicom9x

Dec 12, 2018
is there a way to port baby doll costume frome honey select 2 to ai shoujo? , thanks

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone know if the Steam Version is just as good or better? I'd really like to support this, if the paid version is, as I said, just as good or better.
Not really. It lacks any of the DLC and has been said to be unable to even use them even if you get your hands on the DLC installers and has none of the sex parts, both parts of the game and parts on the models, unless you go through the extra steps to patch it. I'd go with the repack offered here as it is based on the Japanese version, including the DLC and lack of barbie doll anatomy, plus it has the translation ripped from Steam. R4.1 is the current version.

So i just gave a aquamarine to a girl with 0 humanity, as i have learned that without humanity, she wont strip when showering. However at 100 humanity, she will strip, but will cover up when caught naked.

Edit: Just lowered her humanity to 50. She will stripband not cover up when caught naked.
Femininity is what you want, not humanity. Humanity controls whether she will react to you walking in on her when she is in the shower, on the toilet, or masturbating.

On the topic of futa, has anyone found out what stops the girl ai from using penetration positions as futas? It'd be neat to remove the restriction based on futa on/off so they could go at it on their own.
It's an issue with their model skeleton. The skeletons are specifically designed to penetrate (male) or be penetrated (female) and cannot be swapped without a very extensive rework of the assets.

B@dB0y

May 28, 2020
Hi! I need help! In AI Shoujo after update release from 4.0 to 4.1 my saved Female Char lost all name. How i can restored girl name? Now it have null in name... 4 girl lost name...(((

Tesshin

Jun 1, 2020
does anyone else have problem with the audio? there is no sound for me in the game

Edit: i found the problem, i had to close Sonic Studio 3

Last edited:

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Not really. It lacks any of the DLC and has been said to be unable to even use them even if you get your hands on the DLC installers and has none of the sex parts, both parts of the game and parts on the models, unless you go through the extra steps to patch it. I'd go with the repack offered here as it is based on the Japanese version, including the DLC and lack of barbie doll anatomy, plus it has the translation ripped from Steam. R4.1 is the current version.

Femininity is what you want, not humanity. Humanity controls whether she will react to you walking in on her when she is in the shower, on the toilet, or masturbating.

It's an issue with their model skeleton. The skeletons are specifically designed to penetrate (male) or be penetrated (female) and cannot be swapped without a very extensive rework of the assets.
Are you sure? Ive locked my girl's parameters and alter them with gifts, and if i lower thier humanity to 0, they dont strip.

Edit: i just tested it. Humanity 0, Femininity 350+
Subject still wears clothes. I beleive that humanity does determine wether or not they wear clothes in the shower.

Last edited:

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
I found this earlier post from October of last year. Seemes he knew a lot from his experiance, and this will certainly come in handy for the future.

Girl-power: Determines how often she will bathe and change her clothes. Also determines what she wear in appropriate situations. I.E. Jeans and a Flannel with a hat to go mining, a swimsuit to go fishing or wading in water, or pajamas when she goes to bed. My girl Melody has a high "Girl-power" and social, she is always fashionably changing her clothes (you must create/save multiple outfits in the creator), bathing, cooking meals, and creating her own social events with the other girls, inviting them over to her ruins mansion for coffee and dinner... She also often gifts me special food items with various status effect qualities.

Trust: How well she will respond to your suggestion and advances. Combined with a high darkness and perversion rating this leads to the series of "trust" events which unlock the hero subdued and restrained lines of h-positions. These are controlled by the female, you can speed up and slow down animations as well as select the normal finishes, and switch positions (but she may switch back, since she is being dominant), however you cannot change location or it will end the sequence. This also makes her related experience get 3x bonus.

Humanity: Will affect her responses when you catch her naked, bathing, using the bathroom, or masturbating as well as the depth of her communication with the hero and other women on the island. Her dialogue will change as well as she becomes self-aware and questions the world and her feelings for you and/or the other women.

Instinct: How effectively she will forage resources and add them to your storage chest. She will advance more rapidly in all technical skills, combined with a high "Girl-power" she will learn to cook better meals with extra effects and curative properties. This combined with a high social will also cause her to give you gifts often, help the other girls advance their skills, or help them when they are sick or faint. Basically, she becomes a second hero character the higher this goes. My girl Harmony rocks for this, I gave her all the best equipment the game would allow me to give her. She forages up tons of alloy and batteries and gifts me stat books/items and skill chips on a daily basis, sometimes multiple times a day.

Perversion: The girl's overall neediness and horniness. This affects how fast her desire for sex arises, how often she will accept your invitations for sex, how often she will peep on others in embarrassing situations, how frequently she will be found masturbating, and how often she will need your attention. With this trait up as well as Darkness, she will engage you vastly more often in dominant sexual attacks against the hero and night rapings while you sleep. Eventually she will disregard other girls around you and bang you right in front of them. This will also lead to higher trust it seems. She will also engage the other girls in sexual conversations, potentially develop homosexual tendencies (I think this is from development in darkness and a lack of attention from the hero), start masturbating with the other girls, and then potentially have lesbian interactions, although I have not had any threesome activities yet, I think my Athena will break through that soon if it's possible...

Vigilance: This increases by catching a girl in various embarrassing or lewd acts, as well as the hero failing to help her in need, or being intentionally mean in the social interactions. This will make her more aware and cautious when she performs lewd or embarrassing acts like using the bathroom, bathing, getting naked/changing, and/or masturbating/peeping when the hero is in close proximity. She will move further away and will cover up more quickly in response.

Social: This trait determines how often she will be social and interact with the hero and other women on the island. This is her overall friendliness and chattiness. This combined with a high trust and perversion makes a super clingy girl that is attached to your hip... My Chastity has this affliction, she's like a lost puppy, but cheers for me and applauds me whenever I find something or complete a task. I believe that is because she has a positive personality trait combined with the high social score. She also gets bonus experience during social interactions, I think it seems about 1.5x the norm.

Darkness: How kinky, bitchy, possessive, deviant, and dominating she will become. This unlocks new BDSM and anal play type positions in the H-scenes, like the various forced piledriver rimjob positions (forget the name but it's called something like "the dirty Sanchez," the hero subdued/restrained "Trust" play, golden shower play, bukkake desires, and homosexuality.

I am about 40 hours in and there is still new story coming from the girls as they transition and become more self-aware. Even after they reach 4-heart ratings and have several hundred points they still seem to continue to evolve and do random new stuff, so I have no idea how deep the rabbit hole is with this game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Are you sure? Ive locked my girl's parameters and alter them with gifts, and if i lower thier humanity to 0, they dont strip.

Edit: i just tested it. Humanity 0, Femininity 350+
Subject still wears clothes. I beleive that humanity does determine wether or not they wear clothes in the shower.
Yes, all sources for guiding players, like the wiki, say Humanity deals with whether they react to being seen while Femininity deals with whether they do clothing related actions as does my own experience. I have run multiple tests where the girl did not react to being seen while below 100 Humanity even though Femininity was above 100 and I have run multiple tests where the girl would not do clothing animations above 100 Humanity and below 100 Femininity. There is a bug in the game itself where the girls will sometimes not change clothes regardless of stats, you probably ran into that. I do not know of a way to fix it, though a game restart might help.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Yes, all sources for guiding players, like the wiki, say Humanity deals with whether they react to being seen while Femininity deals with whether they do clothing related actions as does my own experience. I have run multiple tests where the girl did not react to being seen while below 100 Humanity even though Femininity was above 100 and I have run multiple tests where the girl would not do clothing animations above 100 Humanity and below 100 Femininity. There is a bug in the game itself where the girls will sometimes not change clothes regardless of stats, you probably ran into that. I do not know of a way to fix it, though a game restart might help.
I see. If it is a bug, restarting wont help. I've shut it down before, but there was no change in the end. Well, i dont really mind the bug. It's not like there arent workarounds. Plus I'll live if I cant find one.

Reactions: alex2011

Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
hmm. for some reason, the 'InitSettings.exe' won't start. or better said, it seems like it closes the instant it tries to open the window. no error message at all.
yes, i used the reg-fixer beforehand and yes again, i do run it as admin.
and no, it's not installed on the sys drive (who does that anyways). all drivers are up-to-date as well.

any ideas?

Last edited:

Deblan

Jul 18, 2019
I have a question. The downloaded archives have the extension Archive 002, Archive 003 ... How can I unzip the archives and play? Thank.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes