3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
F95 is in desperate need for more macOS users, so macOS will finally be served in time.
MACOS users will buy from direct to developer I think they are rich, BUT the Windows and Android users are freebies and settled here on f95Zone for free games SO you will find the hurdles of WIn/Android users here.

Reactions: Ara-sH

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
MACOS users will buy from direct to developer I think they are rich, BUT the Windows and Android users are freebies and settled here on f95Zone for free games SO you will find the hurdles of WIn/Android users here.
They are posted, literally posted Mac here, the people who share/leak it only posted the Windows version like 75% of the people here that can't be arsed to post the other versions when they post links to other games The links for the other builds are almost always in the same post/link/site they are getting the "win" version from.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
They are posted, literally posted Mac here, the people who share/leak it only posted the Windows version like 75% of the people here that can't be arsed to post the other versions when they post links to other games The links for the other builds are almost always in the same post/link/site they are getting the "win" version from.
It took me 3 minute to understand your comment because my English is weak BUT finally understood.;) And maybe they don't care about mac linksjust like people don't care about linux links.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It took me 3 minute to understand your comment because my English is weak BUT finally understood.;) And maybe they don't care about mac linksjust like people don't care about linux links.
They don't care about Android either.

Almost every game has Win/Linux together, you don't need a separate version to work on Linux...

Mostly people who share/leak them, all 3 versions are in the same post, just don't post them....

Reactions: vs2011xyz

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
looks like the OP wasn't yet updated when you packed it. torrent seems to still a 0.5 even though it has 0.63 in the name. and your spoiler misses a ]
I used the same workupload link as it's in the OP, just checked.
Are you saying it's still 0.5?

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I used the same workupload link as it's in the OP, just checked.
Are you saying it's still 0.5?
hmmm I downloaded it twice, and both times it launched with the 0.5 menu... did it again just now, and now I get the 0.63 menu...
PS. I didn't see the reply but noticed the spoiler now showed correct, so I already deleted my post thinking it was fixed and didn't want to confuse folks by leaving it in, sorry about that.

EDIT: Aside from the above.
In general... if you have developer mode activated, be prepared to run into a couple of errors when starting a new game, something you're probably forced to do, coz for me my old saves didn't want to load...so I'm out.

Last edited:
Reactions: bitsybobs3
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes