3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AidensRevenge-0.63
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Updates comes fast with this game but there is no changelog so is it worth downloading yet? Or just small lame updates and I should wait longer to try this game out?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Updates comes fast with this game but there is no changelog so is it worth downloading yet? Or just small lame updates and I should wait longer to try this game out?
Like most games that are updated regularly, they are usually small updates, but I like them because they are regular and other games give you the same length of update but take a lot longer to produce.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
SO they have a patreon making money off of someone else's game and is stalling and blue-balling the whole time... lol. Dev knows its over when sex FINALLY happens so hey are pro-longing it as long as possible. :KEK:

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
shouldn't this be in the short story section? games have choices. sam is a fuck-tard, so skipping him would be a good choice to make. there needs to be a short story section

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
F95 is in desperate need for more macOS users, so macOS will finally be served in time.
They make Mac it's just never shared, I've made a Mac build the last couple of versions, I can make another here in a bit along with linux.

Reactions: lurkin
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes