3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I don't mind slow burn games but the problem with those types of games is that you need to be a good writer to keep the player's attention and I don't think the dev of AWAM is a good writer. Project Myriam doesn't really have great writing either but since you get to the fun part a lot faster in ends up being more enjoyable, even if some of stuff that happens in the game doesn't make much sense.
I guess over 6000+ pages of responses to AWAM in these forums means he is a shit writer, I also like the slow burn to an extent. Yes there are a few things missing in the game, hopefully this spinoff will include some of those. I like the concept that she will get some comeuppance for past transgressions, no matter who is giving it. It will be interesting to see what Aiden has on her that sends her to prison as that seems to be suggested from the OP title picture, hope it is the same prison that Don Marello's brother is in, one that has a women's section as well as a men's side, and he arranges for Sophia to visit him.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I guess over 6000+ pages of responses to AWAM in these forums means he is a shit writer, I also like the slow burn to an extent. Yes there are a few things missing in the game, hopefully this spinoff will include some of those. I like the concept that she will get some comeuppance for past transgressions, no matter who is giving it. It will be interesting to see what Aiden has on her that sends her to prison as that seems to be suggested from the OP title picture, hope it is the same prison that Don Marello's brother is in, one that has a women's section as well as a men's side, and he arranges for Sophia to visit him.
A game thread having a lot of pages doesn't mean that the game is good or the people in the thread are happy with the game. There are still people commenting on milfy city's thread every day and it's not because they like ICSTOR :KEK:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
A game thread having a lot of pages doesn't mean that the game is good or the people in the thread are happy with the game. There are still people commenting on milfy city's thread every day and it's not because they like ICSTOR :KEK:
It's a bit of a contradiction as these people still keep playing the game, all I can say for myself is that if I don't like a game, I stop playing it, if feels a bit stupid to me to carry on playing a game you don't like.

As to Milfy City, I didn't see the point in starting to play a game that has been abandoned. I have seen a few games abandoned that I was playing and people still comment on those, but generally I don't even look at those comments anymore.

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
Can you make a fan made version of eromarsive demon boy game

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Piat

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AidensRevenge-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AdamC88

Jan 2, 2021
Thanks for the Info, then i better not play Being a DIK, cause with almost 12000 pages in the thread, i think the people really dont like dr. pink cake and seems to be very unhappy with the game. :rolleyes:

Reactions: USER2019

MrNordic

Jan 31, 2021
What is this?!?! I took down the PC version and built a Mac version. Imagine my surprise when I saw that it used the same save directory as AWAM_Part2! :cautious: I extracted the scripts.rpa and it appears to be a total rip of AWAM. That will be a no for me. (n)Redo, do better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Takkertje
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes