Wich do you preffer

• Don't care

• Hairy pussy

• Shaved pussy

Results are only viewable after voting.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
When I tried to save her, I got an arrow in my head or throat, End of Game. Something like that.
You have to do it in this order:

1. Selection of what to do. (In this case, save the mom.)
screenshot0001.png

2. Click on the eye (MC sees the archer).
screenshot0002.png

3. Click on the fist.

screenshot0003.png

4. Off he goes.

screenshot0004.png

You have to be quick with 2. and 3. AND have to be precise, the hitboxes of the icons are quite small. They change from grey to white when they will react.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
Yes, people do, because 0.5 seconds isn't enough time to even get near what you need to.
(And scrolling back does not change that timer, it's 0.5 second every time.)
Half a second does seem excessively short. If it's as simple as switching a few numbers, then it's probably worth changing it to 1.5-2 seconds for the next update or as a quick fix. If some people are having to rollback and preposition the cursor to "cheese" it, then it could be better implemented.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You have to do it in this order:

1. Selection of what to do. (In this case, save the mom.)
View attachment 3934445

2. Click on the eye (MC sees the archer).
View attachment 3934460

3. Click on the fist.

View attachment 3934462

4. Off he goes.

View attachment 3934464

You have to be quick with 2. and 3. AND have to be precise, the hitboxes of the icons are quite small. They change from grey to white when they will react.
How do you know to do this, there are no hints or a walkthrough. Thanks for your info, by the way.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just see this game right now. After i download the game i also download the wt+cheat.
So i just see this states: "Pussy" can someone tell me what does this statistic mean?

MC states:
Brave/Dom/Pussy
Brave is like = courageous?
Dom = Dominant?
Pussy = ???

Also can someone tell me if NTR is avoidable (real avoidable) Thank you?
Thank you

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Hi guys just see this game right now. After i download the game i also download the wt+cheat.
So i just see this states: "Pussy" can someone tell me what does this statistic mean?

MC states:
Brave/Dom/Pussy
Brave is like = courageous?
Dom = Dominant?
Pussy = ???

Thank you
unless
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, then no ntr..

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Thank you
Pussy points rises when you don't take initiative or shy away from interactions, the only major impact till now is that if it's high enough Nora forces herself on you when she catches you with Dara.
Don't know if it will be in the future, but the only netorare scene till now is completely avoidable, in the sense you prevent it from ever happening.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Pussy points rises when you don't take initiative or shy away from interactions, the only major impact till now is that if it's high enough Nora forces herself on you when she catches you with Dara.
Don't know if it will be in the future, but the only netorare scene till now is completely avoidable, in the sense you prevent it from ever happening.
So we can say that the pussy states mean, some sort of coward?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes