Wich do you preffer

• Don't care

• Hairy pussy

• Shaved pussy

Results are only viewable after voting.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
I haven't tried it, just looked at the code, but: They seem to work similar if the if the requirements are not met. Otherwise the Imagination one will include a scene where mc imagines an additional incest scene. So, if you are not a supporter, take the first one.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Hey Dev, I think you made a boo boo with images u1s7i13 and u1s9i13. They are both of the same image and image u1s7i13 appears when MC is joined in bed by Emily, but it is an image of Liza. This was in the Hairy Version with standard patch, don't know if other version is the same or not. Apart from that, I'm liking it so far.

Last edited:

Devka

May 8, 2017
Aihvala [v0.3 Prologue Final] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​
Please can you to use the script file from the IC patch when you make the mod for this game? Most of the conversations in this make no sense with out it. I mean it is so jacked up that everyone is called friend by everyone even if they aren't even talking about the MC or anyone that is "related" to the MC.

example: When the MC is talking to Martin after picking Martin up at his families home where the MC flirts with Martin's mom.

Martin: Okay mr heartbreaker, do you really want to be my friend that much?

MC: Its alright friend, I promise wont ground you that much.

Reactions: MadLad Nomad

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Please can you to use the script file from the IC patch when you make the mod for this game? Most of the conversations in this make no sense with out it. I mean it is so jacked up that everyone is called friend by everyone even if they aren't even talking about the MC or anyone that is "related" to the MC.

example: When the MC is talking to Martin after picking Martin up at his families home where the MC flirts with Martin's mom.

Martin: Okay mr heartbreaker, do you really want to be my friend that much?

MC: Its alright friend, I promise wont ground you that much.
The IP downloads are not working.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .​
thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Edit2: See Joker's post below; he added the ipatch to his mod. I'll leave it to the expert.

EDIT: I am adding Joker's edits to the working ipatch file from the OP. See my followup post below when I finish and test.

The IP downloads are not working.
The link *now* on the OP is correct and working.

I just DL'd it and did a comparison to original script.rpy, your modded script.rpy, and the ipatch script.rpy.

I can see this would double your work, but that poster does have a point; without the ipatch the dialog makes no sense at times, it's all "friend" instead of dad, mom, daughter, etc.

(I, too, would like the ipatch modded, but if you don't want to I understand.)

Last edited:

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

Drat, the incest file and this are incommutable. They both overwrite the same script file.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I just tried this and I think it has a lot of potential. There are few typos throughout the game but nothing too bad. My main concern with the game is the character design of the sister. I could see patreon having an issue with that. But other than that it's a solid game.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
EDIT: I am adding Joker's edits to the working ipatch file from the OP. See my followup post below when I finish and test.

The link *now* on the OP is correct and working.

I just DL'd it and did a comparison to original script.rpy, your modded script.rpy, and the ipatch script.rpy.

I can see this would double your work, but that poster does have a point; without the ipatch the dialog makes no sense at times, it's all "friend" instead of dad, mom, daughter, etc.

(I, too, would like the ipatch modded, but if you don't want to I understand.)
Drat, the incest file and this are incommutable. They both overwrite the same script file.
Done, I've added a download with the IP Modded

middude

Dec 9, 2017
im not hating. but i think its ironic that one of the incest patches is only for patrons, when patreon is against incest. or does the imaginative one actually work around the patreon rules somehow?

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
everything avoidable if you choose or choose not to fail, and everything is canon if you choose it, there won't be forced cuck shit on you with the option to just don't see it but is still happening, either is or isn't
Alright thanks mate for letting me know anything potentially related to sharing/ntr type of stuff is avoidable in there literal sense that if I choose to avoid it the MC actually avoids that kind of situation happening to him. Have a great day mate and thanks again.

I just hope it stays avoidable/optional in the future so those who dislike other male cocks can avoid it while those that enjoy the sharing/ntr content can enjoy it too if they choose to

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Any idea why the subscribestar is taking forevert to authenticate? I wanna support this, but I only use SS.
That seems to be the main issue with SS right now. For some pages it takes a long time to approve them. Once you get approved they don't really bother you but the wait fucking sucks.

Reactions: Mushybird

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

Features:

Installation:

Download: - -

There is no change that you can put the incest patch with the mod? If i put the script in the game your mod stop working...

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes