Wich do you preffer

• Don't care

• Hairy pussy

• Shaved pussy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I tried to search for an answer and didn't find one. I see ntr in the tags, is it avoidable? I also see the harem tag but harem with unavoidable ntr sounds kind of weird. Also by avoidable I mean that it doesn't happen if the player makes the right choices. Some times people say it's avoidable but you just have the option to skip the scene, but it still happens

Reactions: MadCore

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
this is not ntr this is just (complete and easyly avoidable) rape. at no point has the woman any pleasure and the last thing the MC feels is jelousy

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
"{i}Fuck her mouth"
"{i}Cum down her troath"
Why don't I have these two options?
seen in the "script" text.
I still can't get to both options regardless of the re-game.

Last edited:

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
I tried to search for an answer and didn't find one. I see ntr in the tags, is it avoidable? I also see the harem tag but harem with unavoidable ntr sounds kind of weird. Also by avoidable I mean that it doesn't happen if the player makes the right choices. Some times people say it's avoidable but you just have the option to skip the scene, but it still happens
NTR here is for Netori i think, you could fuck your brother's girlfriend and have fun with your friend's mom and his LI, also there's a scene where you could decide to not help your mom so there might be some optional NTR stuff, but i didn't try this choise

Reactions: sc0rps

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
MaterTuaGames
"{i}Fuck her mouth"
"{i}Cum down her troath"
Why don't I have these two options?
seen in the "script" text.
I still can't get to both options regardless of the re-game.
have there an error?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
dude already doing two versions of his game and people are seriously still complaining *smh*
I'm not complaining, I was just stating the obvious.
Which, btw, I can tell from experience is the most common among 2024 young women. Most of them don't have bushy pussies 1970s style, nor do they shave their pussy hair clean like a Barbie doll. They trim their pubic hair down to a more comfortable length and maybe shape it a little bit with a razor so that it doesn't show when the are in a swimsuit. I personally find it much sexier than clean shaven pussies.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
NTR here is for Netori i think, you could fuck your brother's girlfriend and have fun with your friend's mom and his LI, also there's a scene where you could decide to not help your mom so there might be some optional NTR stuff, but i didn't try this choise
Oh cool, as long as it's avoidable I don't mind. I will give this a try. Thanks for answering.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
The pussy hair poll is missing one very important option: trimmed hair.
Many people don't like hairy bushes or baby smooth coochies; some trimmed hair is perfect :WeSmart:
Yeah I loved shaved and trimmed, I need to at least be able to see the pussy lips the majority of the time, I don't often like full bush but it can be nice on some thicker mature milf characters but I don't want it to look like I am fucking an Afro, so I usually go with trimmed in terms of "hairy" if pubs are an option.

I like the runway pattern or the upside triangle and all sorts of shapes but just for the love of god don't give us full blown mops and afro's

We want to actually see and admire the difference variety of pussy in the games we play

• Haha
Reactions: MixQQ and Aristos

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
MaterTuaGames

Could you please breakdown some tags for the players here if not in the Dev Notes, there are a lot of people who feel very particular about NTR or other potentially controversial kinks.

I can see there is an NTR tag but I can't tell if it's optional & by optional I mean you actually have to make the choice to get a girl to fuck others or it's a "Bad ending" type of thing

Some may consider lesbian Stuff NTR, I love lesbian content so I don't consider that NTR but yeah could you please let me know what's up and also add more information too the dev notes about different paths or if NTR and other content may or may not be avoidable

(avoidable as in its not canon, doesn't happen behind the scenes, it isn't skipped, it just doesn't happen because MC & LI did other things instead)

Thanks in advance and best of luck regardless of whatever you do with the game

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes