Wich do you preffer

• Don't care

• Hairy pussy

• Shaved pussy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dsadfef

Apr 5, 2024
Is there going to be an overhaul to the non-incest dialogue in future updates? Having the word "friend" for everything is pretty lackluster. Even step-mom or something else would be loads better, and other characters even refer to their parents as friend. Good game but would like decent dialogue for the non incest version.

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Loved the sister tits.
please dev add a patch were we can make Martin wake up, that girl will massacrate our boy :cry:

MaterTuaGames

Apr 24, 2024
Is there going to be an overhaul to the non-incest dialogue in future updates? Having the word "friend" for everything is pretty lackluster. Even step-mom or something else would be loads better, and other characters even refer to their parents as friend. Good game but would like decent dialogue for the non incest version.
are the people that don't like incest okay with fucking step family? because the implications are pretty obvious most of the time in these games, if that's not the problem you can just not have sex with them, that's one of the reasons I added decline options

Reactions: KingBan and Demnor

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
are the people that don't like incest okay with fucking step family? because the implications are pretty obvious most of the time in these games, if that's not the problem you can just not have sex with them, that's one of the reasons I added decline options
Not usually, step family is generally seen as a cop out which doesn't even save you from patreon rules btw.
I usually wait for v3 or so to try VNs so I haven't tried this one yet but why not set relationships at the start of the game like a lot of other VNs?

MaterTuaGames

Apr 24, 2024
Not usually, step family is generally seen as a cop out which doesn't even save you from patreon rules btw.
I usually wait for v3 or so to try VNs so I haven't tried this one yet but why not set relationships at the start of the game like a lot of other VNs?
because I have more freedom to use more derived words like mommy and shit so it's not always mom

Dsadfef

Apr 5, 2024
1. Bc it has a better chance of not being removed from patreon(as another user pointed out above)
2. Its the barebone default for non-incest stuff, given there would be no blood relation, Friend doesn't quite make sense in the context of the story.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
1. Bc it has a better chance of not being removed from patreon(as another user pointed out above)
2. Its the barebone default for non-incest stuff, given there would be no blood relation, Friend doesn't quite make sense in the context of the story.
Very nearly every incest game makes no sense with the incest removed. Friend here is better than landlord/lady and housemate. Friend would work well, but only were the game being from the ground up about the family being a friend of his own family who took him in when is parents died etc.

But yea, there's nothing that can match the incest dynamics and censor the incest at the same time

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Aihvala [v0.3 Prologue Final - Hairy] [MaterTuaGames] - Compressed

Win/Linux [106 MB]
- - - -

Mac [101 MB]
- - - -

Aihvala [v0.3 Prologue Final - Hairless] [MaterTuaGames] - Compressed

Win/Linux [106 MB]
- - - -

Mac [101 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes