MaterTuaGames

Apr 24, 2024
people keep saying fixed.
but, what is fixed.
v0.2 is out, apperently.
but everything is still v0.1
this is the hairless one.
what is fixed?

don't ask witch one, just check every one, if they use the correct link.
even though the file download is saying v0.2.
the file inside all of them, (at least all i tried) say v0.1
the imagine patch is also not complete.
saying on the first imagene space, this is what you can espect, in future updates.
witch i would espect in a demo, not a release version.

double check, triple check, to see if all uploads are correct, and working as intended.

the first time i tried this same patch, the file with the animnation didn't show.
now it is skipping it to a demo version, when the choice to see imaginagtion, doesn't even apppear.
for that reason i know it is still broken, as a part of the scripts, does not work as intended.

great, file is missing again.
just redownload it for the 3th time today.
i wanted to show p[roof the file din't work as inteded.
and it is missing, so i can't even show that proof.
though this is worse from a players perspective.
you are using the second patch that is for patreon tiers 2+ its not that hard to understand and i just forgot to change the menu version its not that big of a deal

Reactions: merleved

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Will Bdsm, Blackmail, Cheating, Footjob, Humiliation, Lesbian, Mind Control, Multiple penetration, Netorare, Possession, Prostitution, Puzzle, Slave, Sleep sex, and Spanking be avoidable?

Reactions: Piratefishes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
First off, I love this game. Great art, location, time period, mom is a hottie and little sister is a cutie (just love her flat chest), and the storytelling is excellent. That being said, this is what I find, I used the Imagination patch in the hairless version and I found about 5-7 pictures missing, around the part where hero and little sister are getting nasty and mom is about to catch them in the act. I used the Normal patch in the hairy version and found no missing pictures, but, there weren't no new pictures added. So, there was said to be missing pictures in the hairless version, but in the hairy, it just played as if nothing was missing, but there were no new pictures. This is so weird. So, is there is, or is there ain't MISSING PICTURES????

Reactions: caspian90
Mar 12, 2020
Im liking the game so far. One question, playing the first and now this release, is this going to be the usual amount of content per update? Seems very low.

Hera66

Apr 10, 2024
Along the NTR route, Li will have, centaurs, group sex with DP and many, many other fetishes. Along the vanilla route - languid glances, walks under the moon, holding hands and awkward kisses (closer to the middle of the game). What can a developer do against the Ntr path.

sajdhs

Jan 19, 2020
Anyone know the game have same models ?
I play gate motel, apocalypse,...and I in love with this models but really hard to find one

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
First off, I love this game. Great art, location, time period, mom is a hottie and little sister is a cutie (just love her flat chest), and the storytelling is excellent. That being said, this is what I find, I used the Imagination patch in the hairless version and I found about 5-7 pictures missing, around the part where hero and little sister are getting nasty and mom is about to catch them in the act. I used the Normal patch in the hairy version and found no missing pictures, but, there weren't no new pictures added. So, there was said to be missing pictures in the hairless version, but in the hairy, it just played as if nothing was missing, but there were no new pictures. This is so weird. So, is there is, or is there ain't MISSING PICTURES????
The same images are missing in Hairy version. All images are viewable in the Images folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

MaterTuaGames

Apr 24, 2024
as i said before and it says on patreon post, this is the normal version so you use the normal patch

• Red Heart

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Well Mater Tua did reply to a question regarding the imagination content here: MaterTua's post
"Imaginations:

Extra scenes with a what if kinda thing that don't affect the story that I will add where they fit, available for Count+ tiers "

He might not have added them in their right places yet? Strange though when they can be seen in the Gallery.

• Red Heart
May 7, 2024
every nude render one takes 2 renders (hairy and hairless), sounds like he simply finished the hairy version first and didn't get around to making all the hairless renders yet but released it as-is anyway. I didn't notice anything missing since to me hairy pussy is a nice change for once in a sea of 10,000 shaved and simply-bald-because-they-haven't-hit-puberty-yet LI's. If I wanted bald all the time I'd just stick to pure loli-only AVNs.

Reactions: Piratefishes
May 7, 2024
I'm confused, why are there 2 incest patches? which one is better? Am I supposed to install both or does one overwrite the other?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes