Wich do you preffer

• Don't care

• Hairy pussy

• Shaved pussy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
It would be great if people stopped using MixDrop. Any one got Imagination patch with good DL?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Using Patch Imagination in Hairy Win version I'm missing a bunch of images in the Imagine sex and Mother catching them scene.
How many Game Days are there supposed to be?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I know a creator who didn't learn from his mistakes and added incest and three of his games were banned
Creators are banned as much from mind-control and forced sex as incest, but plenty of games have that too, so your point is?

How to best satisfy everyone, is add changeable relationships and then make sure your writing supports the majority of things people could add there. That meets all the criteria for almost everyone and no need for extra patches or what Patreon or anyone will say about it.

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
people keep saying fixed.
but, what is fixed.
v0.2 is out, apperently.
but everything is still v0.1
this is the hairless one.
what is fixed?

don't ask witch one, just check every one, if they use the correct link.
even though the file download is saying v0.2.
the file inside all of them, (at least all i tried) say v0.1
the imagine patch is also not complete.
saying on the first imagene space, this is what you can espect, in future updates.
witch i would espect in a demo, not a release version.

double check, triple check, to see if all uploads are correct, and working as intended.

the first time i tried this same patch, the file with the animnation didn't show.
now it is skipping it to a demo version, when the choice to see imaginagtion, doesn't even apppear.
for that reason i know it is still broken, as a part of the scripts, does not work as intended.

great, file is missing again.
just redownload it for the 3th time today.
i wanted to show p[roof the file din't work as inteded.
and it is missing, so i can't even show that proof.
though this is worse from a players perspective.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2023
Sorry I got it to download in the end, will this patch be usable on future updates? Or will we need to download new one each time and I'm talking about the "Imagination" patch

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
my advice.
delete for today.
and and re download after a week.
mabey than it is fixed.
cause nothing is fixed in the past 6 hours, even though several say fixed.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes