Wich do you preffer

• Don't care

• Hairy pussy

• Shaved pussy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
is only the hairy version updated? or is it just a nameing error that the hairless version is still display as 0.1?

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Solid start. Developer needs some quality control though. The "imagination" patch references to pictures that aren't in the game (at least not in the hairy version) so it's kind of useless. The other patch breaks the same version. Also with jpeg the game size will bloat to hell and back, better switch to webp early.

Overall the dev seems to be learning as he goes, nothing wrong with that. I look forward to seeing where it goes.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Imaginations:

Extra scenes with a what if kinda thing that don't affect the story that I will add where they fit, available for Count+ tiers
so these incest patches are additional scenes? not just text changes like usual incest patches

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Is the patch broken ? tried using the normal version on the hairy game version and it doesnt boot up

MaterTuaGames

Apr 24, 2024
Just downloaded v0.2 (Prologue Part 2) from F95zone via Mega. I showed as v0.1 in both the folder and in the "About" section of the Main Menu. Tried again from 2 other downloaders(Gofile & Pixeldrain) - same result. So either someone uploaded the previous version or the new file is mislabeled. Any thoughts?? Wanna play the newest version.
I just forgot to change the menu thing

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
too many tags, incest,harem + Netorare ? it will never work !
i know youre trying to get all fishes in the sea. but it's will be success if you had experince first

maybe will get 3-6 updates until you cant focus on what you al doing and you will very tired of that. trust me.. I saw a lot of devs do that and they quit

just give you a little advice and a fact

mountanman56

Mar 11, 2020
Thats a lot of tags good luck with that . As for ntr if it is avoidable great but as for sandbox I will wait to support if it is added I will not Hope your vn is a hit.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes