• Hairy pussy

Votes: 2,608 43.9%
  • Shaved pussy

Votes: 2,505 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I don't know if the game is decent yet, but I did my part in casting a vote for Hairy Pussy (y)

Now don't get me wrong it should be upkept and groomed, but the trend of girls going bald down there expanded so vastly last few decades that nice landing strip is both very sexy and refreshing look.

As far as game goes I will certainly check it out, hope it's good!

Reactions: josh963

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
How do you know to do this, there are no hints or a walkthrough. Thanks for your info, by the way.
I found it quite obvious, tbh. Experienced gamer. ;)
And besides that, it's Ren'Py. In these games I just have a little trial and error, and if I don't like the result, I just scroll back and try something else.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It was a nice funny story but the dev thought it would be nice to end it in a drama. Sorry but i don't play theses games to have an epic fight with the big bad guy. If i want that kind of game i have plenty of them in 3d on my pc.
So it's the end for me.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Aihvala [v0.3 Prologue Final - Hairy] [MaterTuaGames] - Compressed

Aihvala [v0.3 Prologue Final - Hairless] [MaterTuaGames] - Compressed
i just remember a movie, when hairy met hairless:p
instead of creating in-game option they really made this into two different games? :Kappa:

hf1024

Apr 8, 2022
There is a femdom tag for this game, but I didn't see any femdom scenes in the prologue. Did I miss them or are there none?

alpha5

Jan 29, 2018
Pussy points rises when you don't take initiative or shy away from interactions, the only major impact till now is that if it's high enough Nora forces herself on you when she catches you with Dara.
Don't know if it will be in the future, but the only netorare scene till now is completely avoidable, in the sense you prevent it from ever happening.
No matter what I do Nora always interjects.

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
No matter what I do Nora always interjects.
She will always interject you with Dana, but when you choose "..." she will pull your dick out and you can choose to ask her to continue or to back down, with the choices being "You wouldn't happen to know how to fix it?" to continue or "I'll deal with it later" to stop her.
If your pussy points are high enough, she will go down on you without you being able to back down after choosing "...".
It's a little weird the way the dev implemented the routes and point system, but understandable with a first game.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so wait a second... this is NTR but the mc gets the chicks? not the other guys in the pic or other males? that would be quite confusing.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
so wait a second... this is NTR but the mc gets the chicks? not the other guys in the pic or other males? that would be quite confusing.
There are two types of NTR with two different spellings that both get shortened to NTR.

One where our girls get stolen, this is the one most people are talking about when asking about NTR.
The other is the inverse, where we steal other peoples girls.

Originally this site had the tag NTR, but people complained and now the tag is explicitly Netorare, which is the first version. But most people still simply use NTR when talking about it.

The cheating tag is typically used for the second NTR, where we steal other peoples girls.

Reactions: FruitC and gamarexx

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
played to the end but cant stop some dude plowing your mom without getting killed WTF
It's a quick time event, you need to click the eye on the left side of the screen over the archer, the the fist over the guy attacking mom. Click both fast and you get to save her and live

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
played to the end but cant stop some dude plowing your mom without getting killed WTF
there are some "eye" icons you have to click, just like the animals in the hunting game.
If you don'tclick them fast enough you die.
Easy way: use the "back" button or scroll down with your mouse wheel: you can see where to click. ;-)

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Did
there are some "eye" icons you have to click, just like the animals in the hunting game.
If you don'tclick them fast enough you die.
Easy way: use the "back" button or scroll down with your mouse wheel: you can see where to click. ;-)
Did this the same way you did yesterday and it works pretty well. ;)

Reactions: Piratefishes

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
There are two types of NTR with two different spellings that both get shortened to NTR.

One where our girls get stolen, this is the one most people are talking about when asking about NTR.
The other is the inverse, where we steal other peoples girls.

Originally this site had the tag NTR, but people complained and now the tag is explicitly Netorare, which is the first version. But most people still simply use NTR when talking about it.

The cheating tag is typically used for the second NTR, where we steal other peoples girls.
I think there should be a third tag for stories involving open relationships or swinging. To me that's not stealing either way because it's allowed and possibly encouraged.

Reactions: Demnor

OtakuRakuen

Apr 1, 2022
Aihvala [v0.3 Prologue Final] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .​
okay so I don't know what i'm doing wrong here, but not matter what order I put the Incest and cheat mods into the game, it seems like I can only have one of those two active.
Is this a known issue?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
okay so I don't know what i'm doing wrong here, but not matter what order I put the Incest and cheat mods into the game, it seems like I can only have one of those two active.
Is this a known issue?
While I don't use mods, I do remember seeing it said that currently the Mod and the incest patch both target the same files, making them incompatible. The Modder is working on it I believe

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes