• Hairy pussy

Votes: 2,608 43.9%
  • Shaved pussy

Votes: 2,505 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Goddamnit, the plot twist after the first ten minutes ruined this more than the MC being hairy AF. I was liking the initial setting of being a poor, peasant family living in a small house. That's how you get the best incest scenarios. This royalty shit is so cliche.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Hottest Summer - I just posted the port.
Immoral stories - Estrada already makes its port, he always updates his ports so wait.
My bimbo dream - I might or might not, depending on my mood.

P.S. Either ask for ports in request android port threads or porters discord as mentioned -"For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord". OR in the respective threads of game. This is not the way.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have the same, I don't have all the pictures. :love::)(y)I love games with mature, older and ugly women who have a big bush between their legs. Unfortunately, there are very few games like that

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
I really wish this was the imagination version. So many missing images is really annoying. Normally I just sub but SS as usual it's still under review and I will kill myself and go straight to hell before I sub to anyone on Patreon. Maybe make a Boosty? I sometimes use that as an SS plan B.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
is it not possible to use the Walkthrough Mod and Incest patch at the same time?
The constant use of the word "friend" is annoying and often even confusing...
I really wish this was the imagination version. So many missing images is really annoying. Normally I just sub but SS as usual it's still under review and I will kill myself and go straight to hell before I sub to anyone on Patreon. Maybe make a Boosty? I sometimes use that as an SS plan B.
Use JokerLeader's this 1729077841256.png download. This includes the Incest patch with WT mod.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
The Hairy vs Hairless choice seems bugged, regardless of the option the ladies show up hairy for me. I don't mind hair on a woman but in these 3d games there's something uncanny and weird about the bushes.

Reactions: Xakorik
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes