• Hairy pussy

Votes: 2,608 43.9%
  • Shaved pussy

Votes: 2,505 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Well, the paid to see scenes plan seem to have been dropped, thats an improvment. A bit too slow of a rollout for my tastes but if this actually tingles my "power fantasy while being a dick itch" in the future, ill support this with cash. Not yet trough, not until there is at least 3 times the current content and at least one rape scene by MC.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The VN is pretty good story wise, though sad the sex scene images were for most parts still without images, hope that will be changed in the future, i know ya want to make some money and thus is best ya leave new updates a bit on paying sites and when bring newer updates release the older ones here for free.

Keep up the good work, they game sure has alot potential and i love such good stories.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
So are all the imagination scenes paywalled or something?

I had to edit the game's code to get the one with MC and his sister in bed working (some lines were missing in the incest patch and the actual animation was in the wrong folder) but for the others the game tries to show files that are simply missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: parceload

Loquete

Mar 6, 2021
I've played this game for the first time and really liked it. I love these kinds of games with medieval settings and wincest. It's still very short, but that's normal considering it has only been in development for a few months.

damn the walkthrough mod and incest mod arent compatible
There are two download options for the mod, one includes the incest patch(IP)

Reactions: Takkertje
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes