JJATH

May 2, 2017
Yeah this has come out for English:
(That is not a download link btw, just a link to show that the English version is out)

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Don't suppose anyone has a walk-through for this around? My google-fu is failing me... :-/

DeltaP5

Sep 2, 2018
Don't suppose anyone has a walk-through for this around? My google-fu is failing me... :-/
There is an attached file of the walkthrough in ULMF for ver 1.04b. Not sure what they added in in 1.04c but I'll play this right now and check...

Reactions: Arrngrim

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
The version here is my translation + additions, it's not the official translation that recently was released. They are two different things. For those interested, I did look over the official translation and this is a brief comparison:

DLSite translation:
  • Official translation!
  • Some editing to fit English, and does not appear to be a machine translation.
  • Has censoring
  • I did not find any scene additions, but I didn't fully dig into everything.

YTGaming translation:
  • Unofficial translation
  • A sizable amount of editing, including minor attempts to fill in story gaps. You can see an example of this in the introduction council scene.
  • This is primarily not a machine translation, but I have about a 3rd grade understanding of Japanese and did need to fall back on machine translation in places. I did have assistance of two fluent speakers throughout who helped immensely.
  • Has censoring
  • Has a few pieces of additional artwork and a lot of minor scenes. Almost all of the additions revolve around when Aina does not wear her bikini. In the original, this seemed like a feature that got dropped as almost no NPCs react to her walking around with her breasts almost hanging out. Since I like exhibitionism/embarrassment, I wanted to see more there. All additional scenes were added to minor NPCs who had no story purpose and essentially had 1-2 lines total in the original.
  • I'm not sure what version is loaded up here, but in one of the versions I also modified the zombie sex scene a bit to make the zombies not have rational thought and simply be lust-driven mindless beings. There were rumors that I removed content, rape, etc, which is not true.
  • New Game+ does not function correctly.
I've always directed people to buy the original game, and will directly link people to the official translation on my side. The translation here IS complete and you can fully play the game and achieve all endings without any major bugs. On a side note, it is kind of cool to play through and see how a professional translator did things and see where I misunderstood the dialogue. Anyways, just wanted to let people know, the game is fun, but pretty basic. It had 4 endings, and I especially found the endings to be pretty well done (although the "best" one was a bit lackluster). I think all of this dev's work are worth supporting. Enjoy!

P.S. I agree with an early poster that the developer in the OP should be Milk Seeki, it's their game, not mine.

Reactions: Kacho

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
My review: It was a good start. But few minutes later, my powerful female hero allowed some weak beggar to rape herself just because killing is against her rules...it was just too pathetic for me. I understand this is the main theme of that kind of games, but come on, wtf!
And thats the only reason why I will never come back here.

YummyTiger

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2017
Out of curiosity, were you walking around without a bikini on? I think a lot of those events only fire if you're walking around half naked. You're right though, the game did not give you many options in terms of h-events. Once they started, you're basically locked in. Your only real option is to avoid them to begin with. There was also a distinct lack of consensual anything, it's basically get raped or have no sex. I can see how that would not be to everyone's tastes.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes