Ren'Py Completed Airhead Academy [v2.1.0] [TheLordOfCorruption]

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Now the choice is yours: date the girls you meet as they are or turn them into bimbo sluts?
Out of curiosity, are there any in between options? such as:
1. mental transformation without physical
2. physical transformation without mental
3. partial transformation where you have the option to decide it has progressed enough?

nonospot

May 15, 2020
I plan to release a Android port of the game in the next update
Honestly, while I'm only playing renpy games on android and tend to encourage the port : don't bother. especially so early in the dev. stage.
I'd rather have the dev. effort put on content and original artwork, more like the "old transforming" scenes ...
... and above sb already ported the game ;)

I already stated that somewhere but there is more benefit on using joiplay over an .apk.
As long as you don't put self-made, out-of-the-renpy-box, scripts - like conqueredhearts I think? -, it works.
Keyboard press seems to work now, even with the built-in virtual gamepad as of lastest version.
What will not work as for now :
-Extra menus like in Phantasmohentaia
-Click and drag like in deathable
-Click and select like in Knightly Passions/HeroPartyMustFall (not sure why, or if it's still the case need to look into it)
-Some intro scripts could break the init. time, I think it's ok now (Slugs and Bugs had this issue)
-Some timers just don't exist.
-Some ultra heavy games can crash on older device, like Ravager in full animated or MilfPursuit on earlier joiplay's plugin
-rare but still, especially if compressed, some colors/images can fail to process, like newer The Fixer or MysticVille.

Well I hope this post can be useful to you and other Joiplay user out there.
Since Imma follow this, I'll report joiplay issues anyway.
I hope to see more of the "old content" that surely takes longer to do but make the game more original than other renpy you can find here.
thelordofcorruption May I suggest you, as I always do, to activate the transparency for text boxes, with the slider in the settings and all that?

In case you're wondering the benefit of joiplay :
- game can be put in external storage, even over OTG ,so no size limit (except the FS one)
- you don't risk to destroy your progress/save, over a bad reinstall/ game's name change/.apk diff. signature but same name.
- you can port save to other devices.
- you can access console and debug things...
- you don't have to copy the whole renpy libs each times if you wanna free space on a big game lib.
- you can put a fancy icon of your choice!

thelordofcorruption

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
Honestly, while I'm only playing renpy games on android and tend to encourage the port : don't bother. especially so early in the dev. stage.
I'd rather have the dev. effort put on content and original artwork, more like the "old transforming" scenes ...
... and above sb already ported the game ;)

I already stated that somewhere but there is more benefit on using joiplay over an .apk.
As long as you don't put self-made, out-of-the-renpy-box, scripts - like conqueredhearts I think? -, it works.
Keyboard press seems to work now, even with the built-in virtual gamepad as of lastest version.
What will not work as for now :
-Extra menus like in Phantasmohentaia
-Click and drag like in deathable
-Click and select like in Knightly Passions/HeroPartyMustFall (not sure why, or if it's still the case need to look into it)
-Some intro scripts could break the init. time, I think it's ok now (Slugs and Bugs had this issue)
-Some timers just don't exist.
-Some ultra heavy games can crash on older device, like Ravager in full animated or MilfPursuit on earlier joiplay's plugin
-rare but still, especially if compressed, some colors/images can fail to process, like newer The Fixer or MysticVille.

Well I hope this post can be useful to you and other Joiplay user out there.
Since Imma follow this, I'll report joiplay issues anyway.
I hope to see more of the "old content" that surely takes longer to do but make the game more original than other renpy you can find here.
thelordofcorruption May I suggest you, as I always do, to activate the transparency for text boxes, with the slider in the settings and all that?

In case you're wondering the benefit of joiplay :
- game can be put in external storage, even over OTG ,so no size limit (except the FS one)
- you don't risk to destroy your progress/save, over a bad reinstall/ game's name change/.apk diff. signature but same name.
- you can port save to other devices.
- you can access console and debug things...
- you don't have to copy the whole renpy libs each times if you wanna free space on a big game lib.
- you can put a fancy icon of your choice!
Thanks for your advice! I've already made a android port and it seems to work fine on my phone including the clicking and even the json loader behind the scenes. If the android port does not work on some people's phones or they prefer to have the features joiplay offers, they are free to use joiplay. I am ok with either.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Android 10, and i have crush till start
And i have only internal storage
Well you hear' the boss above, go with the port?

I just tried on my 2 android 10 devices, and it is working, on the phone though I had to reactivate the permissions for both joiplay and the renpy plugin... because.. android. God I hate android... There is this new; you can't do anything with your device, so it's secure going on, so now even if you DID set the permissions right, if you didn't use the app for a while and you got the play store, it removes them...
If you have a samsung I think it's even worse, and since I tend to remove the stock roms, I sadly cannot help you there.
But joiplay discord is quite active I believe, also MAKE SURE you have the LASTEST from their patreon page, I think I remember reading in the log it corrected a file access bug?

Edit : also try do activate/deactivate hardware accel. in the plugin's settings or lower resolution to 1080p (< but this one may be only for rpgm)

Lagspike

May 10, 2021
Is this the same version from years ago or is there any difference?

Anyway glad to see that this game picking up steam again

thelordofcorruption

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
Out of curiosity, are there any in between options? such as:
1. mental transformation without physical
2. physical transformation without mental
3. partial transformation where you have the option to decide it has progressed enough?
As long as you don't transform Twilight more then 2 times she won't get any mental changes.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
As long as you don't transform Twilight more then 2 times she won't get any mental changes.
Thank you.

I am told by the spirit that bimbifocation renders the target infertile. (and that this is a good thing. which I disagree with, but whatever).
Anyways, I tried bimbofying twilight twice then going for the monogamy marriage to twilight, and it still states in the epilogue that we successfully have 1 daughter after getting married just like if I didn't bimbofy her. So obviously it didn't render her sterile. what gives?

Also, I couldn't find a way to interact with any of the other girls. Am I supposed to bimbofy twilight beyond 2 steps in order to unlock interaction with the other characters?

Reactions: thelordofcorruption

thelordofcorruption

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
Thank you.

I am told by the spirit that bimbifocation renders the target infertile. (and that this is a good thing. which I disagree with, but whatever).
Anyways, I tried bimbofying twilight twice then going for the monogamy marriage to twilight, and it still states in the epilogue that we successfully have 1 daughter after getting married just like if I didn't bimbofy her. So obviously it didn't render her sterile. what gives?

Also, I couldn't find a way to interact with any of the other girls. Am I supposed to bimbofy twilight beyond 2 steps in order to unlock interaction with the other characters?
For now, only Twilight has story. There is additional content in form of "Secrets" which you can find by clicking things in rooms.
As for that message, now that you tell me about it, it does sound weird so will have to speak with the writers to have it changed.

Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: mrttao

thelordofcorruption

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
4.png We are happy to announce the release of version 1.0.0!

Release_1.0.0 marks the end of Twilight route and coming next we will start adding story for Cheerlie and Harshwhinny.
This version does not contain any new story but it includes a bunch of QoL improvements such as adding music, new backgrounds, adding a android port and more! Full changelog can be seen below.
We hope you enjoy this update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can download it on our itch.io page:

Last edited:
Reactions: melvindew and BaasB

thelordofcorruption

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
I've also made a new port of Airhead Academy for browsers which you go to here:

It seems to work on both Firefox and Chrome except on Safari where there is no audio.

thelordofcorruption

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
So far the only girl manageable is Twilight or am I missing something?
Nope you are not missing anything. Twilight is the only one. You can also view extra bonus scenes by clicking on things around the map but that's it. You do also have the transformations for the pink spirit.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes