Ren'Py Completed Airhead Academy [v2.1.0] [TheLordOfCorruption]

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
thelordofcorruption why are the linux and windows builds seperate? renpy lets you seamlessly release the two together at trivial extra cost.
69 KB = 64bit windows exe
65 KB = 32bit windows exe
2 KB = linux .sh file
... that 2 extra kilobytes is utterly trivial and there is no reason to not make a "pc release" instead of seperate windows and linux releases.

it makes it easier to distribute if there are fewer packages. and also helps people who dualboot linux and windows.

Last edited:

thelordofcorruption

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
thelordofcorruption why are the linux and windows builds seperate? renpy lets you seamlessly release the two together at trivial extra cost.
69 KB = 64bit windows exe
65 KB = 32bit windows exe
2 KB = linux .sh file
... that 2 extra kilobytes is utterly trivial and there is no reason to not make a "pc release" instead of seperate windows and linux releases.

it makes it easier to distribute if there are fewer packages. and also helps people who dualboot linux and windows.
My bad, I will post the combined version on itch in a second.

EDIT: It's been uploaded.

Last edited:

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
was always wondering why there wasn't already something with anon mlp art, I remeber seeing some stuff of him that already took form of bimbofication VN

anyway more bimbofication/be is always good (plus I remeber he did some muscle tonning as well so it's not only flabby bimbos, but strong bimbos as well)

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I see that the game been posted here. Happy to see all the kind responses on the game and hopefully we keep up with your expectations :)
One issue I have though : in the bimbofication sequences you should add a still picture before change occurs.
Right now there is often either zoom or movement on the "before" that prevents apreciating small changes.

Pinqint

Mar 21, 2018
Damn I though this was abandoned when I stopped seeing it in the bimbo threads on trash. Good to see it's still going.

thelordofcorruption

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
One issue I have though : in the bimbofication sequences you should add a still picture before change occurs.
Right now there is often either zoom or movement on the "before" that prevents apreciating small changes.
As long as you wait for the animation and don't click rapidly on the next animation you get to see the before. Also the zooms are meant to show each change and then at the end to reveal all of the changes.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
As long as you wait for the animation and don't click rapidly on the next animation you get to see the before. Also the zooms are meant to show each change and then at the end to reveal all of the changes.

I had "skip transition" enabled, didn't think it would affect the game even when I'm not actively skipping stuff

anyway waiting for the ABS girl (usually rainbow and apple IIRC).

Last edited:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Looking at the secret Twilight transformation, i must say that they actually look much better, that the new ones. Well at least for me. Twillight is much cuter in them. Though the pace is better in the newer ones, when she let it go in her forst transformation and then masturbate on her second. When in the old ones she climaxes in the first and doesn nothing in the second. The change of clother in the new one is better as well. The animation looks a bit different now, is it because the animator changed?

PS: I have read some messages and seen that Twillights mentality will change after the third transformation. I thought this would be a thing, so i didn't used the third bimbo, hen she was going to the tests. I suppose, she wouldn't be able to do them, or even wouldn't want to.
Is there a different end for her, if you activate the ending before and after the third transformation?

Reactions: Emperror of man

thelordofcorruption

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
Looking at the secret Twilight transformation, i must say that they actually look much better, that the new ones. Well at least for me. Twillight is much cuter in them. Though the pace is better in the newer ones, when she let it go in her forst transformation and then masturbate on her second. When in the old ones she climaxes in the first and doesn nothing in the second. The change of clother in the new one is better as well. The animation looks a bit different now, is it because the animator changed?

PS: I have read some messages and seen that Twillights mentality will change after the third transformation. I thought this would be a thing, so i didn't used the third bimbo, hen she was going to the tests. I suppose, she wouldn't be able to do them, or even wouldn't want to.
Is there a different end for her, if you activate the ending before and after the third transformation?
About Twilight, you can read more about the routes here: https://f95zone.to/threads/airhead-academy-v1-0-0-thelordofcorruption.118306/post-8226765
As for the art, we decided against doing the art like in the old game because it was too ambitious for us.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018

you can end up with selfish twilight (didn't do her test)
or selfless (passed her test) at the end

PS : this should have the corruption tag IMO

Also you can completly miss out on twilight's house if you bimbofy her too quickly, idk if this can cause issues later

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes