Ren'Py Completed Airhead Academy [v2.1.0] [TheLordOfCorruption]

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes
Dec 30, 2018
anyone know how much content is planned as of right now? Not specifically, but something like is the plan to have like 8+ characters with their own paths or just a couple to leave it at remaking/very slightly expanding the original

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Changelog Release 1.1.0 (27.06.2022)
  • Added Cheerilee's vanilla story from 1 to 4
  • Added a walkthrough and a walkthrough mode in game
  • Added Cheerilee transformation sequence 0 to 1 and 1 to 2
Bugfixes

• Fixed multiple spelling mistakes
  • Fixed saves for 1.1.0

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
anyone know how much content is planned as of right now? Not specifically, but something like is the plan to have like 8+ characters with their own paths or just a couple to leave it at remaking/very slightly expanding the original
Right now only Cheerilee in planned to be added, primarily because most of her content was written during the original.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I find out the Cherilee transformations a bit underwhelming. The first is ok, but the second one again transforms just her boobs, no bigger hips or smaller waist. Hope the next one will have that.
Of course she has from the beginning a more voluptuous body that Twilight , so she doesn't need that big of changes, but i still think at least at the second her hips should get bigger.

Last edited:

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Love the VN but one thing that bothers me is Cheerilees lower lip it looks like one big tooth not sure if it just me

Jul 5, 2021
Airhead Academy [v1.1.0] [TheLordOfCorruption] Crunched*

Download Win/Lin (593MB --> 215MB):
- - - -

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version.

*Be aware that this version of the game is unofficial and untested.
Crunched version reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tool Used: YAC (F95Zone@hngg)

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Can we keep the girl smart but still bimbofy her?

Or do we have to degrade her into a decadent dickmongering whore to get her some tits?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
as long as you don't bimbofy her more then 2 times she will remain normal
I went ahead and played it lol it's a cool game. You're doing good work, there.

In general, I really enjoy the body transformations of bimbofication, but I could do a lot less with the "dumbing down" that comes with it. I was happy to see we could stop at a certain point in your game, perhaps later when you'll have time, go all the way body wise but keep her sane.

Regardless, this is on my watch list.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes