• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Airhead Academy [v2.1.0] [TheLordOfCorruption]

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
as long as you don't bimbofy her more then 2 times she will remain normal
I get the ending where she is full bimbofied, full Good points and 0 Evil points and i like that story and how well ends for her, seems like a win win for me, sure, she has certain difficulties but in the end i dont see any mental downgrades, looks perfectly normal for me (at least on that ending)

Reactions: Creiz

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I went ahead and played it lol it's a cool game. You're doing good work, there.

In general, I really enjoy the body transformations of bimbofication, but I could do a lot less with the "dumbing down" that comes with it. I was happy to see we could stop at a certain point in your game, perhaps later when you'll have time, go all the way body wise but keep her sane.

Regardless, this is on my watch list.
There is an ending where you go all the way body wise but she is still super smart

thelordofcorruption

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
I went ahead and played it lol it's a cool game. You're doing good work, there.

In general, I really enjoy the body transformations of bimbofication, but I could do a lot less with the "dumbing down" that comes with it. I was happy to see we could stop at a certain point in your game, perhaps later when you'll have time, go all the way body wise but keep her sane.

Regardless, this is on my watch list.
On bimbo route you can go on the selfless route (read the walkthough on pc) and there she will remain smart but still slutty ofc.

Reactions: Aereon1104

thelordofcorruption

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
We are happy to announce the release of version 1.2.0!

Release_1.2.0 contains the entirety Vanilla Cheerilee's path (6 vanilla dialogues have been added), the start of the Bimbo Cheerilee path (first 2 dialogues) and 2 transformation sequences. We have also a new "Phone" interface which will show you each character's description, stats, likes and dislikes. Hot part about the phone is that all of this information will change as you transform character and or increase love points. We hope you enjoy this update!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can download it for free on our itch.io page:

Aerhyce

Jun 17, 2017
Shouldn't the OP be updated with 1.2.0? Revisited this thread by pure accident, 1.2.0 has been made public by dev himself so there's no reason to keep 1.1.0 in OP

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
wow I didn't know there was a parody of equestria girls, I was wondering if one day there would be a version +18, and look at it there

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Airhead Academy [1.3.0] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (664 MB/ 126 MB) : ,

Last edited:

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Is there any non-bimbo sex scenes yet? I really liked Twilights vanilla story, but not even having a scene in the ending kind of sucked.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
hmm. kinda disappointed about cherlee getting dumber. with twilight we got a choice if we wanted stupidity to be part of the package. but now there was no choice.

also the new walkthrough is great. oddly I thought i got the good end with twilight but apparently i must have gotten selfish because my good score was only +5 and you need +6 good according to the new guide.

apparently proactively trying to seduce a girl is evil? the end result didn't seem evil though.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes