Ren'Py Completed Airhead Academy [v2.1.0] [TheLordOfCorruption]

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
you can end up with selfish twilight (didn't do her test)
or selfless (passed her test) at the end

PS : this should have the corruption tag IMO

Also you can completly miss out on twilight's house if you bimbofy her too quickly, idk if this can cause issues later
Yeah i missed her home. Though i don't suppose it will cause something. Only thing is, you will not see her mother.

PS: Looks like after her last fifth transformation, she changes her schedule. Normally in the morning, she is in the class and speaking with the techer, but after the fisth and the sex you have together, the next morning she is in the library and you can get the sex scen again, but then in the evening, when she normally is in the library, she is not, and you can't find her in the class, or the cafe. So i suppose she is home, but if you missed her house, you can't get there.
It would be good if the dev put in one new scen, where she tells you, after the last transformation, about her home, so you can go there.

Last edited:

thelordofcorruption

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
I'm very confused, how i'm I supposed to know what I'm doing without a walkthrough?
I've already explained in the first page of this forum (https://f95zone.to/threads/airhead-academy-v1-0-0-thelordofcorruption.118306/post-8226765) and on discord how routes work but next update will add a proper walkthough in game or a PDF, but tl;dr, if you don't transform Twilight more then 2 times you stay on the vanilla route and if you do transform her more then 2 times you get the bimbo route.

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
I've already explained in the first page of this forum (https://f95zone.to/threads/airhead-academy-v1-0-0-thelordofcorruption.118306/post-8226765) and on discord how routes work but next update will add a proper walkthough in game or a PDF, but tl;dr, if you don't transform Twilight more then 2 times you stay on the vanilla route and if you do transform her more then 2 times you get the bimbo route.
There are too many choices that pretty much confuses players on where the trigger to get the transformations are, and the explanation you put is so vague that I don't know what to choose, just tell me the choises to pick to get the transformations that's why I'm here.

I played this game 3 times chosing a different response and each time I get the same ending

Last edited:
Reactions: Thinz

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'm very confused, how i'm I supposed to know what I'm doing without a walkthrough?
there are not enough places to get lost. this is not some vast open world.
the version number is misleading. this 1.00 is more like v0.02

Reactions: Tsusaku

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
there are not enough places to get lost. this is not some vast open world.
the version number is misleading. this 1.00 is more like v0.02
More like 0.5 since there's only one more major update planned baring any bug fixes.

thelordofcorruption

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
There are too many choices that pretty much confuses players on where the trigger to get the transformations are, and the explanation you put is so vague that I don't know what to choose, just tell me the choises to pick to get the transformations that's why I'm here.

I played this game 3 times chosing a different response and each time I get the same ending
The walkthough is coming next version that will let you know how many points you get from each dialogue option.

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
Why is everyone just dancing around it?

This isn't game of thrones, just give me the options I need to chose, even in a DM if you want the answers hidden.

Or I'll just fucking decompile the rpa files till I find what I need to choose in the script

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Why is everyone just dancing around it?

This isn't game of thrones, just give me the options I need to chose, even in a DM if you want the answers hidden.

Or I'll just fucking decompile the rpa files till I find what I need to choose in the script
fine. here is a walkthrough:
Barring special events where you are explicitly told otherwise (one visit to her home, one visit to pinkie pie together) you can only go home or school. and in school there is only class and library.

Every morning you wake up you go to school and skip time by attending class. You can try to talk to teacher or twilight but there is nothing to say.
Every noon you can go to library and talk to twilight sparkle.
At night you can go to your closet and transform twilight sparkle. Sometimes it will hold you back based on progress.

if you transform her 0 to 2 times you can get a vanilla ending where you marry her. there are no scenes. afterwards transforming her is gated beyond making enough progress on her route. just talk to her.

when talking to her, you can be selfish or selfless which will count evil vs good points. Also eventually you need to decide if you encourage her to drop out (stupid bimbo) or keep trying (genious bimbo)

The End

thelordofcorruption

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
We are happy to announce the release of version 1.1.0!

Release_1.1.0 contains the start of the Cheerilee's path, more specifically the first 4 vanilla stories as well as 2 transformation sequences for Cheerilee. We have also added a walkthrough menu and a walkthrough mode which will show you how many points you get from each dialogue option. Hope you enjoy the update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can download it for free on our itch.io page:

Last edited:
Reactions: ArturusMenks12

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Quick heads up: If you don't transform Cheerilee the second time immediately after getting the prompt to do so, it wont let you transform her again. I don't know if that was intentional or not.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes