Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
I tried my hands at translating the guides. Not perfect, but hopefully people can understand it.
Note: I don't know if "Commission" is a term used in China for custom works, since the translations always refer [定制] as "custom-made" or "made-to-order".

Left side image

Contribute to my free video platform
If you have content that need more viewership, I have a place for you to upload them.

1. The content must be self-made. Parodies or original creations are accepted. Any AI or excessive use of other people's (character/scene) data or renders are not allowed to be submitted.

2. Content must include your own watermark, and you are highly encouraged to add your sponsorship link in your video to attract sponsors.

3. Video resolution is 1080p 60fps. The file size should not exceed 1GB.

4. Guro, snuff, political content or half-finished content are not allowed to be submitted.

Submission requirements:
Your video, 16:9 ratio screenshot cover, synopsis (optional), title

1. If you have more than 3 videos, there will be an exclusive author tag which will make it easier for people to find your work.

2. You can ask to remove your video at any time.

3. Submit your video to: akttest@foxmail.com. The subject of your email must be labelled, "Video Submission + Your Name".

My video website:

Right side image

Open Commissions
You donate money, I provide K-frames (key animation frames)

1. Total price is set at 648 yuan (90 USD). One video only, 14-second loop, no dubbing, and contains one body position and role.

2. Requirements: Characters, poses, shots, scenes, lighting, time (setting), etc. As long as there is a model, I can do it. Dubbing requires additional fee (15 yuan/2 USD per second of voice line) (if you have no model, you can check out my previous works)

3. Commissioner fees: All fees paid by the commissioner will be donated to any charity. I do not charge money.

Film rendering:
2K or 4K, 60 fps, .mp4 file. After the video has been released, it can be downloaded for free on my website.

1. Some long-haired characters may have conflicts with certain body positions, and there will be serious deformations. After the commissioner send the request, I will explain the situation in advance according to the request.

2. Subject of the email must be "Commission + Role", feel free to provide your own model. If you want to change the model (mid-production), you will need to pay a 500 yuan (70 USD) fee.

Submit your video to: akttest@foxmail.com with the "Commission + Role" format.

There will be a total of five confirmations:

Confirm model > Confirm pose > Confirm animation > Confirm rendering > Confirm small detail animations > Final confirmation.

After confirming the pose, you will need to pay the fee in order to proceed to the next step.

Dec 28, 2019
I tried my hands at translating the guides. Not perfect, but hopefully people can understand it.
Note: I don't know if "Commission" is a term used in China for custom works, since the translations always refer [定制] as "custom-made" or "made-to-order".

Left side image

Right side image
thanks man, time to get commissioning

Dec 28, 2019
I do have to ask, what exactly is the method to importing models into MMD in the first place? is it similar to koitatsu where they have an image file and it loads in?

and what are like the most popular places these animators get their models from?

Last edited:

Caleb_belac

May 8, 2020
I do have to ask, what exactly is the method to importing models into MMD in the first place? is it similar to koitatsu where they have an image file and it loads in?

and what are like the most popular places these animators get their models from?
If I remember correctly Hoyo release the models for free. or at least they used to, MMD uses PMX models which people make within blender as for places to get them. Probably deviantart or some forum

northhhh

Sep 2, 2020
Where is the pela animation with footjob and stuff..i couldnt find it
the blowjob one either, its even on the internet am i just blind

MiSinhar

Nov 10, 2021
Is this AKT's own website or is it someone else's? Cause if it's AKT's it might not be safe. There's a possibility that AKT will notice a large amount of people going to the website and realize someone leaked the site. They then might lockdown their content more and make it harder to share.

Nups

Mar 16, 2022
Is this AKT's own website or is it someone else's? Cause if it's AKT's it might not be safe. There's a possibility that AKT will notice a large amount of people going to the website and realize someone leaked the site. They then might lockdown their content more and make it harder to share.
Pretty sure its his, he has it on his discord too

Pulao's Cunny

Jun 30, 2022
You may want to delete this, my friend. Probably not a good idea to be sharing official links, even now with Akt no longer using Mega. If there's a video that pops up there that you'd like to share with everyone else here, do it via your own links through a separate service.

Reactions: illbelle
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes