Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Pulao's Cunny

Jun 30, 2022
Gotcha. Wasn't for sure what the deal was with that or not. Any idea where his paid content is migrating to then? Because I just thought he might do what he's doing for the exam students right now and have it posted up on that site, but locked behind a password.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
i need someone to translate this for me ASAP
It's his announcement of offering advance downloads to people that send them a screenshot of their university entrance notice. And for people that show they've successfully enrolled, he'll give the year's 4 season passes.

Doesn't say if it's specifically for gaokao takers.

Dec 28, 2019
It's his announcement of offering advance downloads to people that send them a screenshot of their university entrance notice. And for people that show they've successfully enrolled, he'll give the year's 4 season passes.

Doesn't say if it's specifically for gaokao takers.
MTL says it also needs a screenshot of Akt's Twitter page

hmmm, does "admission" mean like the fancard FANBOX provides?

TAMPICO

Jun 8, 2019
Remember, AKT planned the Eula video early on before Eula's rerun announcement was made.
Does that mean Eula got a rerun through the power of seggs?
Probably yes, she can only unleash her Vengeance thru segs. Since she's a solid 'Physical' DPS dealer. :sneaky:

istudyculture

Mar 8, 2023
Hello, I'm trying to explore Akt's animations. Since videos up to 2023-5-7 are complete (I assume) in the OP, I need to browse the May and June replies to get the more recent ones right?

Reactions: Lopezomar
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes