Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
It's not like he's adverse to making loli characters. Just this season alone he's done Prometheus, HoTR, Pela, and Fu Xuan. I'm guessing it's a matter of where the horniness takes him, and right now it appears to be mommy characters.

Pulao's Cunny

Jun 30, 2022
It's not like he's adverse to making loli characters. Just this season alone he's done Prometheus, HoTR, Pela, and Fu Xuan. I'm guessing it's a matter of where the horniness takes him, and right now it appears to be mommy characters.
That little Qingque tease in the background of his most recent animation gives me hope though. It shows he has a model for her. And respectable, honestly. I'm not an artist myself but I can imagine if I had any creative skills, I'd probably do the same.

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
Those are loli characters?

Pulao's Cunny

Jun 30, 2022
This has been asked a plenty of times I assume but is there a way I can just download everything at once
I don't know about all at once, but everything is available to download from the first page of this thread. You'll find various different links there, and if there's a specific video you're looking for, the Pixeldrain versions of those links actually let you look at what's inside those zip files.

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Has anyone made subtitles for the Himeko Tingyun animation yet?
I made rough translations including the original text on a notepad. Feel free to use it.
Honestly, I skipped even making subtitle files for this one since I felt like it was lacking something compared to the other three long videos.

EDIT: Format is a bit screwed. Don't mind the weird lines, those are just the original Chinese dialogue lines.

AxionCs

Jul 17, 2022
I made rough translations including the original text on a notepad. Feel free to use it.
Honestly, I skipped even making subtitle files for this one since I felt like it was lacking something compared to the other three long videos.

EDIT: Format is a bit screwed. Don't mind the weird lines, those are just the original Chinese dialogue lines.
It's fine, thanks

Kokozko

Dec 24, 2022
Does anyone know the password or can anyone have this video ( )?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes