Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MiSinhar

Nov 10, 2021
I have to buy an extension to read the video ???? AKT explain yourself, what is this HEVC thing what ??
HEVC(also called h.265) is just a file format. It's basically mp4 but better.
The only problem is that not many video players support it like Windows native video player.
You can either look for ways to convert it regular mp4(h.264) or download a video player that supports HEVC like VLC.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
I have to buy an extension to read the video ???? AKT explain yourself, what is this HEVC thing what ??
It's compression. You'd see it all the time if you downloaded anime episodes. Basically takes the 1.5gb rips and shaves it down to like 200mb. There's a slight loss in quality for a lot less space.

JennyAleriza

Feb 8, 2022
(Mods, i dont know if it is ok to post links other than file downloads so feel fee to delete the comment if it is not allowed to post this kind of link) I use this to convert those type of videos into normal MP4 and also lower their size while maintaining video quality. So this might be useful to you as well. However, keep ind mind it's free so it has limitations like less than 1GB size and less than 5mins long videos, still useful for most of AKT's videos though.

dd369

Jan 1, 2022
I made rough translations including the original text on a notepad. Feel free to use it.
Honestly, I skipped even making subtitle files for this one since I felt like it was lacking something compared to the other three long videos.

EDIT: Format is a bit screwed. Don't mind the weird lines, those are just the original Chinese dialogue lines.
Thanks for the translations. I haven't seen anyone post the subs file for '2023S2 Himeko Tingyun' so I cooked one up with Call2Ur 's translations for anyone who wants.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
what player is recomended, cause some of them lagged when used on vlc player
Media Player Classic that comes with KLite codec pack (mega, use MadVR) or Potplayer (slightly harder to configure) or mpv.net (if you have a need to make it as hard as possible to play videos but want the control) are pretty much the best

VLC is bloated and bad compared to what it was

sellev110

Jan 29, 2022
what player is recomended, cause some of them lagged when used on vlc player
hmm.. You can make sure beforehand whether your device is capable of making a 2K+ screen. if not you can compress it first to full hd size. for some cases often like that. because mine is also on VLC theres no any problem.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes