Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
About how long does it take between AKT releasing a teaser of an upcoming video and its actual release? I'm really looking forward to the Herrscher of Rebirth Seele video he teased a few days ago. And of course the latest Silver Wolf.

especially08

Dec 15, 2018
[Subtittle]
S1 2 Lisa & Jean Sub

Damn, that was a lot of lines...

--------
Guys, can we write a fixed word when sharing. like subtitle with the full name/release ver of the video? this site search function isn't that reliable, i end up scrolling through pages to get Eula 2023S2 Sub file.

puskinaz

May 31, 2021
[Subtittle]
S1 2 Lisa & Jean Sub Pixeldrain

Damn, that was a lot of lines...

--------
Guys, can we write a fixed word when sharing. like subtitle with the full name/release ver of the video? this site search function isn't that reliable, i end up scrolling through pages to get Eula 2023S2 Sub file.
iirc I also had this one subbed, should be in the thread somewhere. So it would be nice if somebody compiled all of the subs.

Reactions: chubbycheeks2341

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
I was Busy with everyday life. returned to check if Akt thread was updated. and it is a complete mess i must say. Don't get me wrong. Thank you for all those who have contributed here. But please don't change the names of the actual files. BCS it is confusing to find at which date that video was released.

There are several videos with no names at all. I plan to re-upload them at mega at some point with a dated Foldering system.
So everyone can download one that they are missing. I ditched the idea to include a list of which characters are included there, BCS it takes too much time to check each and every folder.

The reason? well so people won't struggle like me to find each individual file separately after post after post. I'm not even sure which videos I'm missing.

Unless someone else wants to do it and upload everything from 2023 with correct naming scheme.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes