Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Icyaqueen

Sep 1, 2022
Well this is going to be a typesetting nightmare, but now I'm feeling motivated.
I feels the same, since this one Akt didn't use 2 black bars on top and bottom of the screen, plus these "options" are not using any frame at all. Salute for you

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
I don't envy those who plan to translate the new Bronya video. But just for starters, it's basically about an employee who secretly took pictures of Bronya banging the dude from the previous videos and uses them to blackmail her into doing it with him. At the end, she knocks him out and deletes the pictures from his phone, which raises the question of why she didn't do that earlier (not to mention that pictures deleted from phones are often recoverable...heh...).

The guy's voice acting is pretty good. Reminds me of some Genshin Impact villain.

Last edited:

D3l

Aug 15, 2019
I don't like it when there is male VA... :(

On the other hand, I thought the video would be of little Bronya, not the APHO version.

Reactions: Poska_Mod.apk
Jan 15, 2023
I don't envy those who plan to translate the new Bronya video. But just for starters, it's basically about an employee who secretly took pictures of Bronya banging the dude from the previous videos and uses them to blackmail her into doing it with him. At the end, she knocks him out and deletes the pictures from his phone, which raises the question of why she didn't do that earlier (not to mention that pictures deleted from phones are often recoverable...heh...).

The guy's voice acting is pretty good. Reminds me of some Genshin Impact villain.
my guy is a fucking sherlock holmes lol

Reactions: LawrenceXHoro

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
I don't like it when there is male VA... :(

On the other hand, I thought the video would be of little Bronya, not the APHO version.
Why not? I'd been wishing for a male voice in these animations ever since I discovered them. More of OG Bronya is welcome, of course.
my guy is a fucking sherlock holmes lol
Hah. Bronya didn't exactly use the securest of locations.

Jan 15, 2023
if yall dont wanna download that huge ass 1.1 gig file of bronya getting penetrated on her table here's a compressed version of it, i converted the video to x265, kept it's original resolution and fps and basically made it hard to see any difference from the original, yet it's only 256 MB

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes