Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

especially08

Dec 15, 2018
I have 3 subs for the 3 long kuki animations.. sorry I rename files so I don't remember which one is for which animation
Kuki animations subtitles
There's 3 sub in the link you share:
  • "Kuki looking for boss.srt" <= This one is for 2023 S1 久岐忍 - Shinobu (This is the one i'm looking for, Thank you very much.(y))
And the other 2:
  • "Kuki ending A.srt"
  • "Kuki ending B.srt"
Is last two part of 3 videos series of 2022 S3 Shinobu. This was suppose to be 3 videos, You're missing the first part (the prologue).

Reactions: Ritzalio

boinut

Jul 3, 2021
I'm just gonna drop it here so it'll be simple for any people looking for subs.

Candace S4, 2021 08 Ayaka Kamisato, 2021 11 La Signora, S1 03 Guuji Yae
S3 Bronya, 2021 12 Bronya, S1 01 Bronya subs
S3 Ningguang, G05 Eula, 2021 07 Jean subs
S4 Eula subs
S4 Collei subs
S1 Lisa+Jean subs
Eula2023S2 subs
23 Kafka, 23S2 Asta subs

These subs are not perfect but they work. There will be typos, some issues in translation, subs overlapping with Chinese subs. I fix them by using Handbrake and compressing them a little (deletes the black bars). If any of these links stop working, feel free to tag me, and I'll mirror.

And here's a section so people don't ask again.
Q: How do I use the subs?
A: Use MPC-HC, VLC, or any other media viewing program that can import subtitles, or just have your video file the same name as the subfile in the same folder, it should auto-detect the subtitles. For phones- Mxplayer and VLC should cover this.

Q: Are you gonna do any other subs?
A: Whatever I don't have - Call2Ur has, check his link out. If there is a new one depending on my mood and video I might do it myself.

Q: Will you improve your subs?
A: Someday maybe.
this'll do, thanks gamer

Mr.StoCazzo

Mar 24, 2021
Made the sub file for S2 Seele from this, but i still got to edit a lot of it since the time is wrong and quite few of sentence not making any sense.
Anyway this Seele video is way hotter than the new seele video which kinda boring. Got quite exited while editing. Girl sure is thirsty. The opening bit story build a nice mood for the main sex scene rather than just straight doing it. it Would be nice if all of his video was like this.

[ Subtittle ]

2022 S2 Seele Pixeldrain

[ --------- ]

By the way is there any sub for 2023 S1 久岐忍 - Shinobu yet? I tried to make one but turn out the video i download from this post doesn't even have Chinese subtitle on it. Or at least if there a video with Chinese subtitle on it i still could translate it.
Wow thanks a lot.
I found also that for Silver Wolf video:

-------------

Brownie: "as expected, weebs are so sensitive, even feet are enough for you to cum, so pathetic"
1:10 brownie: "Sorry I was wrong! I shouldn't've called you pathetic! Stop! You're too rough!"
1:54 Brownie: "I'm at my limit"
2:00 Brownie: "idiot... don't just use ur dick to finish"

------------

Don't know if is correct, but hope can help

Reactions: SneakyTrinky

especially08

Dec 15, 2018
Wow thanks a lot.
I found also that for Silver Wolf video:

-------------

Brownie: "as expected, weebs are so sensitive, even feet are enough for you to cum, so pathetic"
1:10 brownie: "Sorry I was wrong! I shouldn't've called you pathetic! Stop! You're too rough!"
1:54 Brownie: "I'm at my limit"
2:00 Brownie: "idiot... don't just use ur dick to finish"

------------

Don't know if is correct, but hope can help
Glad turn out there's only 1 silver wolf video that has voice act, since you didn't say which silver wolf video it is, lol. The timecode is way off, but yeah this is helpful.

[ Subtitle ]

2022 S3 Silver Wolf Sub

[ --------- ]

Icyaqueen

Sep 1, 2022
Made the sub file for S2 Seele from this, but i still got to edit a lot of it since the time is wrong and quite few of sentence not making any sense.
Anyway this Seele video is way hotter than the new seele video which kinda boring. Got quite exited while editing. Girl sure is thirsty. The opening bit story build a nice mood for the main sex scene rather than just straight doing it. it Would be nice if all of his video was like this.

[ Subtittle ]

2022 S2 Seele Pixeldrain

[ --------- ]

By the way is there any sub for 2023 S1 久岐忍 - Shinobu yet? I tried to make one but turn out the video i download from this post doesn't even have Chinese subtitle on it. Or at least if there a video with Chinese subtitle on it i still could translate it.
Thanks, i just take your subfile and did a little bit of typesettings, here is the file if anyone care
And also, i used the compressed videos from rf96 to make this so anyone who using the original wont work

Last edited:
Reactions: WolfsBladeX

Xaider

Oct 29, 2022
Guys, who knows if AKT still has a video with Sushan from the HSR universe? Besides the video that came out recently

Xylophone_Notes

Formerly 'Boboiboi345'
Apr 6, 2022
Does anyone have

I couldn't find it in the collection compressed file

Reactions: systermerr
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes